PDA

View Full Version : Sirius - Assault & Flattery - Please Help Me - Support Issues

kenneth2001
08-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Guys, I've tried your normal support avenues. Had your support actually looked into my issues with Ticket 787958 - dealing with 4 accounts, actually NOT automatically receiving Top 100 hundred prizes from the PVP event over 10 days ago.

Your support keeps closing/solving the ticket, saying "Prizes have been delivered" THEY HAVE NOT. Why can't they actually look, instead of assuming the servers did what they were supposed to do?

I don't understand? All 4 of my accounts in that ticket have either not received any top 100 items .. or some have only received 1. Obviously, something must have gone wrong with the fact that all of my accounts were "AUTOMATICALLY BOOTED" before the prizes were delivered ... anotherwords .. I'm assuming that since were weren't in the syndicate anymore .. we didn't get them? Gree had a bunch of problems that evening, many syndicates lost players .. couldn't get them back in .. lost leaders....

Just last night, one of those accounts (Dragonfly) Lost over 90k Attack and 100k Defense? Beating the boss ... get's a "Blank" prize .. not image , no stats ...

What is going on?

Please Please have support actually spend 10 minutes to look into my ticket and look at the inventories, keeping in mind that I was in a top 100 for the event ... and did not receive all the top 100 items .. or any at all depending on the account.

I would be eternelly grateful. Maybe I can go back to buying gold to help me through the events ...

Thank you,

Kenneth

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:52 AM
for the boss, whenever you get a blank, contact support and tell them to fix it. my syndicate leader got 2 blanks in a row, and then they replied to him in 2 days. not bad

kenneth2001
08-10-2013, 06:55 AM
thanks buttsy .. I submitted one for that as well ...

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:59 AM
no problem
thanks buttsy .. I submitted one for that as well ...

Assault and Flattery
08-10-2013, 10:12 AM
I'll see if they can check it out, but the forum is NOT the place for this. Support has thousands of tickets a day, the forum can't be a place for everyone to post their numbers in hopes of getting a faster reply. Also, "blank" items aren't nothing - it's just the image not loading. Check your inventory - something is there.