PDA

View Full Version : I could really use some help

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Hi all,
I'm the leader of a top 600 syndicate. There's the problem. No matter what I do, we cannot get any further than that.

Our strategy is like everyone else's. Active battle, regen battle. Lower levels power attack DL and wall, high level scout and the rest zero in on a rival they can beat and get big points.

Not everyone does there job. I admit that. I get terribly frustrated. Especially the new people!!!

Now, I've just lost 2 core members. I'm really upset! I know, it's silly, but I really liked these guys! I'm like a mom to them.

Any help???

CitrineMondeoRSi
08-10-2013, 06:11 AM
Hi all,
I'm the leader of a top 600 syndicate. There's the problem. No matter what I do, we cannot get any further than that.

Our strategy is like everyone else's. Active battle, regen battle. Lower levels power attack DL and wall, high level scout and the rest zero in on a rival they can beat and get big points.

Not everyone does there job. I admit that. I get terribly frustrated. Especially the new people!!!

Now, I've just lost 2 core members. I'm really upset! I know, it's silly, but I really liked these guys! I'm like a mom to them.

Any help???

You have answered your own question. Think outside the box and the rewards will follow.

My2cents
08-10-2013, 06:14 AM
If you're good with other actives it might be time to enter into a higher faction. Better to beam ember in a winning faction. Than the leader of a low performing one.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:15 AM
Hahaha. Yeah, I guess that's true. I'm not very good at thinking outside the box tho!

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:16 AM
GOLD is the answer.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:18 AM
GOLD is the answer.
I never wanted to impose a gold requirement. I use gold and I'm more than fine with anyone that wants to use it, but I don't want to impose it.

Gatorade
08-10-2013, 06:21 AM
Have you thought about merging with another syndicate. Increasingly, that seems the way many smaller outfits are going now. The active/strong/gold using players from 2 syndicates together can often take the the step to the next level by joining together.

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:23 AM
I never wanted to impose a gold requirement. I use gold and I'm more than fine with anyone that wants to use it, but I don't want to impose it.
well make a point requirement, start with 5-10k and if you keep moving up the ranks make the requirement even higher.

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:24 AM
do you guys have a good battle plan? my leader has a pretty good one.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:26 AM
Have you thought about merging with another syndicate. Increasingly, that seems the way many smaller outfits are going now. The active/strong/gold using players from 2 syndicates together can often take the the step to the next level by joining together.

Oh yes! We've tried looking for a group to merge with us. Problem is, no one wants to give up what they've built up. Our DL has 284k defense, we have TONS of bonuses, but no one wants to give up control.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:28 AM
do you guys have a good battle plan? my leader has a pretty good one.

I think ours is just like everyone else's. That may be the problem!!

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:29 AM
Oh yes! We've tried looking for a group to merge with us. Problem is, no one wants to give up what they've built up. Our DL has 284k defense, we have TONS of bonuses, but no one wants to give up control.get a bunch of one man top 4,000 syndicates together. they can get at least 20k points probably :)

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:29 AM
I think ours is just like everyone else's. That may be the problem!!do you guys do roll calls? i think these are important.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:31 AM
do you guys do roll calls? i think these are important.

Yes, we do roll calls.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:34 AM
get a bunch of one man top 4,000 syndicates together. they can get at least 20k points probably :)

Know of any??? Hahaha. I'm working my butt off trying to get people/groups to join us. It's not easy!!!

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:37 AM
Yes, we do roll calls.they have to be at least 15-10 minutes before battle. if there are freeloaders, post on their wall and tell then they have to participate or they will be kicked from the syndicate. don't be afraid to kick people after the war is over! being really nice won't get you anywhere. we once had a player who had 4,000 losses and 10 points or something. kick those kind of people!!!!! and if you have a point requirement, kick the people who haven't met it. i'm a officer in a top 100 syndicate and we have a rule - if you are not active for 2 wars you are booted.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:40 AM
they have to be at least 15-10 minutes before battle. if there are freeloaders, post on their wall and tell then they have to participate or they will be kicked from the syndicate. don't be afraid to kick people after the war is over! being really nice won't get you anywhere. we once had a player who had 4,000 losses and 10 points or something. kick those kind of people!!!!! and if you have a point requirement, kick the people who haven't met it. i'm a officer in a top 100 syndicate and we have a rule - if you are not active for 2 wars you are booted.

I use to have a problem booting people. Quickly got over that. I have no problem booting folks who do not participate. Points requirement is tough for the wall and DL hitters. Obviously they don't get many points.

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:41 AM
when people say 'here' or whatever you tell them to say for the roll calls, look to see how strong the opponent syndicate looks and what level their hideout is. the you can assign jobs by saying ' bob, you scout. joe, hit the hideout' then they do whatever you assign them. I also would recommend joining an intel trading group, those definitely help. last war we got match with a lot of syndicates we had intel on and them we posted them on the forum so we don't have to do any extra scouting.
Yes, we do roll calls.

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:43 AM
I use to have a problem booting people. Quickly got over that. I have no problem booting folks who do not participate. Points requirement is tough for the wall and DL hitters. Obviously they don't get many points.well make a smaller point requirement for them. wall hitters can be 5k or something, dl hitters can be the same, and scouters and player hitters can have a 10k point requirement. sometimes we switch roles between the wall and dl hitters so we can make sure they all get a good amount of points.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:45 AM
when people say 'here' or whatever you tell them to say for the roll calls, look to see how strong the opponent syndicate looks and what level their hideout is. the you can assign jobs by saying ' bob, you scout. joe, hit the hideout' then they do whatever you assign them. I also would recommend joining an intel trading group, those definitely help. last war we got match with a lot of syndicates we had intel on and them we posted them on the forum so we don't have to do any extra scouting.

For roll calls, that's exactly what I do.
I've never heard of an intel trading group. Where can I find one?

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:46 AM
i would also recommend getting an app like palringo, groupme, kik, or kakaotalk. line and touch are other ones too. try some out and see which one you like. all of these are free so you can make groups and have another place to chat and post intel

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:49 AM
For roll calls, that's exactly what I do.
I've never heard of an intel trading group. Where can I find one?i am i a few on palringo ( free chat app) the leader picked a few people to go with him ( leader is the owner of the group ) and we invited syndicates to come with us to share intel with us. we are a top 100 syndicate, so we invited syndicates that place in the 250-75 range so we can have similar opponents. it works.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:50 AM
i am i a few on palringo ( free chat app) the leader picked a few people to go with him ( leader is the owner of the group ) and we invited syndicates to come with us to share intel with us. we are a top 100 syndicate, so we invited syndicates that place in the 250-75 range so we can have similar opponents. it works.

I'll check into that.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:51 AM
i would also recommend getting an app like palringo, groupme, kik, or kakaotalk. line and touch are other ones too. try some out and see which one you like. all of these are free so you can make groups and have another place to chat and post intel

We are on IMO. I don't think we would be anywhere near top 600 without it!

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:53 AM
We are on IMO. I don't think we would be anywhere near top 600 without it!on which chat app?

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:57 AM
on which chat app?

We use IMO. The other ones are kind of annoying. Everyone from different countries can download IMO.

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 07:00 AM
cool. are you able to search up groups on there??
We use IMO. The other ones are kind of annoying. Everyone from different countries can download IMO.

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 07:16 AM
cool. are you able to search up groups on there??

Yeah. I'm going to try to look them up.

Ragmondino
08-10-2013, 07:27 AM
How many players you got?

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 07:29 AM
How many players you got?

We have 33 players. Not all are terribly active during battles tho. They do fight, just not as much as the others.

out of names
08-10-2013, 07:52 AM
If ur a top 600 syndicate and your dl has def of 250k+, then the opponents ur facing are most likely in the top 1500-400 range and most of the defense leaders in those syndicates are under 150k sometimes under 100k so if your defense leader is active, you could use him to hit the dl with a regular hit, saving 7 hits that can be used against the wall

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 08:00 AM
If ur a top 600 syndicate and your dl has def of 250k+, then the opponents ur facing are most likely in the top 1500-400 range and most of the defense leaders in those syndicates are under 150k sometimes under 100k so if your defense leader is active, you could use him to hit the dl with a regular hit, saving 7 hits that can be used against the wall

True, sometimes we get the crap beaten out of us!! I mean really bad. We've been matched up with groups that placed in top 200 in the previous battles.

patience
08-10-2013, 02:55 PM
1) get drunk
2) introduce Mr visa card
3) sit down and watch Gree wipe there bums with a £50 note.
4)cry

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 03:05 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow!! Thank you. You actually put a smile on my face for the first time today. Thank you!!!

Muffhole
08-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Gold is the key :)

patience
08-10-2013, 03:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow!! Thank you. You actually put a smile on my face for the first time today. Thank you!!!
your welcome :D

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 03:16 PM
your welcome :D
Really, was having a horrible day. I guess as a woman I take things personally. That really did put a smile on my face.

zwiswoo
08-10-2013, 05:42 PM
If you ranked around 600th, then going by the results posted your group made about 400k points, and was 200k out of 500th. Others have mentioned minimum point requirements etc, so I won't get into that.

We have 33 players. Not all are terribly active during battles tho. They do fight, just not as much as the others.

Seems to me this is your biggest problem - it's harder to improve with half a team. Let's say you add 20 more players, and suppose they're really bad - much worse on average than the people you've got already. Say they only score half as many points per person as current members, many of who you say are slacking. The twenty still add you 120k (400k/33 / 2 * 20) points, and that gets you a huge part of the way to 500.

I would say you should prioritize getting more members, even at the cost of quality. Don't worry overmuch yet about freeloaders, just add people and you'll get some mix of good and bad members. As the points tally and rank improve you can do more quality control, plus your team starts being more attractive to stronger players.

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:00 PM
How many bonuses does your syndicate have?

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:11 PM
If you ranked around 600th, then going by the results posted your group made about 400k points, and was 200k out of 500th. Others have mentioned minimum point requirements etc, so I won't get into that.

Seems to me this is your biggest problem - it's harder to improve with half a team. Let's say you add 20 more players, and suppose they're really bad - much worse on average than the people you've got already. Say they only score half as many points per person as current members, many of who you say are slacking. The twenty still add you 120k (400k/33 / 2 * 20) points, and that gets you a huge part of the way to 500.

I would say you should prioritize getting more members, even at the cost of quality. Don't worry overmuch yet about freeloaders, just add people and you'll get some mix of good and bad members. As the points tally and rank improve you can do more quality control, plus your team starts being more attractive to stronger players.

That's what we were discussing. Adding more members!!! You just proved me right!!!!

Drewfreeman
08-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Our bonuses.
Fight Respect Payment: 5%
Jobs Payment: 5%
Car Defense: 25%
Building Output: 25%
Melee Attack: 15%
Melee Defense: 25%
Gun Defense: 25%
Armor Attack: 15%
Armor Defense: 20%
Explosive Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Hideout Health: 10%
Syndicate Member Increase: +14

jayrok
08-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Don't increase for the sake of increasing...cut the crew lean...anyone under 5k IP should be gone and make sure you have a solid 15-20 players. If you have 4 gold players and the rest over 10k you will hit 500...but fight consecutively...first battle...all fight...second fight is strictly defensive but let gold fighters poke around and ring a g-spot while the others rest...third all fight...you will usually get a couple thousand IP in the defense battle...and stay positive. Be a leader and keep it organized and simple. And if anyone rocks the boat cut them. This plan got me to 500 my first battle...I'll probably stall out at 250-400 but I'm not interested in going uber-c.c geek to get there. Cheers...and if you ever get stressed I think project phoenix is offering a mental health session on the forum. Cheers. Good luck...