PDA

View Full Version : X% more attack from sea, air etc

HGF69
08-10-2013, 03:35 AM
Do these max out at 100% or can they go over like 140%?

Cheers

warrends
08-10-2013, 03:44 AM
Also, do they stack, and if so, how? Raw stats? By multiplying? By adding?

I posted in another thread about my health regen:
- 26% faction decrease
- 20% Bridge Jumper unit decrease
- 20% Strike Eagle Falcon Tomcat fighter whatever unit decrease

Somehow 26% + 20% + 20% = 53%.

Anyone get that?

Dutchie
08-10-2013, 04:45 AM
Also, do they stack, and if so, how? Raw stats? By multiplying? By adding?

I posted in another thread about my health regen:
- 26% faction decrease
- 20% Bridge Jumper unit decrease
- 20% Strike Eagle Falcon Tomcat fighter whatever unit decrease

Somehow 26% + 20% + 20% = 53%.

Anyone get that?

Health regen is a multiplicative bonus...

This was answered by CJ ages ago here - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42885-Faction-boost-bonuses&p=519982&viewfull=1#post519982

Dutchie
08-10-2013, 04:58 AM
Do these max out at 100% or can they go over like 140%?

Cheers

Good question and something that a decent support organisation would answer and then add to their Knowledge Base within 8 hours of you asking... Then again did you know that pigs can fly!

Zulfiqaar
08-10-2013, 05:33 AM
Good question and something that a decent support organisation would answer and then add to their Knowledge Base within 8 hours of you asking... Then again did you know that pigs can fly!

i believe it can go ovee 100%...to have stats in the many millions youd probably need these bonuses, or have 2000 units over 2-3k in stats...it has to be boosts, and continous boosts at that.

the last bonus for 2nd place was 100% def buildings...it makes sense to carry on after that.
besides, players at the top have mentioned buuldings paying over twice as much as they should (im quite sure)
That means that building output could be 130% or something..

Powerbang
08-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Hahahaha... so true. The same questions get asked over and over. An updated FAQ Knowledge Base would not be difficult and at the same time it wouldn't make them look as terrible. It's not like that question asks for anything proprietary. I bet they stay mum because whatever formula they state that it uses is actually messed up and doesn't calculate properly. One can dream...

Dutchie
08-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Hahahaha... so true. The same questions get asked over and over. An updated FAQ Knowledge Base would not be difficult and at the same time it wouldn't make them look as terrible. It's not like that question asks for anything proprietary. I bet they stay mum because whatever formula they state that it uses is actually messed up and doesn't calculate properly. One can dream...

It all points to the workings of a company that has immoral ethics at heart. They publish Bo Diddley and don't know what communication is. Offering no guidance or answers, this has to be one of the worst displays in customer management that I have come across.

Sith Lady
08-10-2013, 12:48 PM
It all points to the workings of a company that has immoral ethics at heart. They publish Bo Diddley and don't know what communication is. Offering no guidance or answers, this has to be one of the worst displays in customer management that I have come across.
Totally agree!

Powerbang
08-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Totally agree!

Your name combined with dutchies last point reminded me... SWTOR (star wars the old republic), a PC MMORPG, was an EXCELLENT game. It had massive potential but as soon as the devs amd support stopped listening to and communicating with the community, it took a couple months for the game to completely die. Signs of whats to come unfortunately.

OBAMASMAMA
08-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Also, the strong against (insert unit type here). Percentage? Perfect example is Spetsnaz

camper killer
08-10-2013, 01:34 PM
The attacks and defense boosts go above 100%. I have several at the 140% and higher.