PDA

View Full Version : No 1 spot FC?

C Rebels
08-10-2013, 02:11 AM
Will the assassins beat FC to the top spot?

Interesting battle going on at the moment.

Does anyone give the assassins a chance? Would be nice to see a syndicate finish first in front of FC.

Rastas
08-10-2013, 02:55 AM

No, FC are just letting them think they have won and then they will re-take the lead and have a good laugh about it.

kevinloh84
08-10-2013, 03:02 AM

Does anyone give the assassins a chance? Would be nice to see a syndicate finish first in front of FC.

I would agree that SAS this time will take the pole position for this syndicate war.

Look out for SAS 2 coming up...

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 03:22 AM
SAS are nowhere near competitive in war. PvP is more open, as gold is nowhere near as big an advantage, and because FC is heavily penalised for having high stats.

scott(ST6)
08-10-2013, 03:42 AM
PvP is more open, as gold is nowhere near as big an advantage

so you're saying there is more skill involved with PvP :)

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 04:01 AM
If FC were allowed to voluntarily halve their stats for this event they'd be way ahead right now. But certainly, pick and choose parts of a larger point to try and make yourself look good.

MattThomas08
08-10-2013, 04:11 AM
so you're saying there is more skill involved with PvP :)

If by skill you mean ability to tap tap tap tap tap then yes :D.

PVP means nothing vs war, which requires the "skill" of throwing cash in a blender.

scott(ST6)
08-10-2013, 04:18 AM
If FC were allowed to voluntarily halve their stats for this event they'd be way ahead right now. But certainly, pick and choose parts of a larger point to try and make yourself look good.

Why do you want your stats halved? So other peeps don't score as much?

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 04:36 AM
It's incredibly hard to score good points with high stats. Best points are from hitting people with equal or better stats.

scott(ST6)
08-10-2013, 04:42 AM
what points do you usually score? 700 to 1000 is about my average when robbing

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 04:54 AM
Attacking I usually get in the 6-700s, and that's hand-picking my opponents. Only got over 1k on 6 people so far.

The real issue is finding the people who pay that. No point hitting randoms - I was getting 350 hitting someone with 1mil defense.

OBAMASMAMA
08-10-2013, 04:55 AM

Just don't forget who won the first pvp for syndictes.. (SAS)

scott(ST6)
08-10-2013, 04:59 AM
I was getting 350 hitting someone with 1mil defense.

wowsers, that sucks. I keep a list of peeps with high stats and high IPH at my level and keep it updated even when Pvp isn't running, so its pretty easy for me to find good targets.

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 05:08 AM
I know exactly who has stats that pay points. Just a matter of refreshing that damn RL over and over.

I really think current placement should have more to do with points. I get 600 hitting tt, and the guy has been either 1 or 2 the whole time.

Ragmondino
08-10-2013, 05:45 AM
FC have already shown if they want to go for it and win, they will. They've shown this by wining every war, even the one SAS tried to win.
Also, why would you champion SAS? They hacked players accounts for leaving them and take in known Hackers as well.

one man gang
08-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Lol face facts. Fight club own. Anyone in SAS got over 3 million stats?

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 06:03 AM
To be fair I think there's only about 8 people in FC with atk over 3 mil.

:p

sister morphine
08-10-2013, 06:17 AM
To be fair I think there's only about 8 people in FC with atk over 3 mil.

:p
Yeah, but how many over a million; or as I asked before is there anybody on the team (except perhaps new recruits) with stats under a million? The high stat thing doesn't just affect FC. If you're in the top percentile of your level it's just as hard to find well paying targets whether your stats are a million +, or 500K, or whatever.

I'm taking this one very low-key, but even so trawling through rivals it's amazing how many I find with the giveaway cake as their strongest item; that is they don't even have the streen incinerator from the first PvP. The highest points I've had on either of my accounts has been 678, so to score 1000 a hit is a different world

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 06:33 AM
Well since their weakest defense last war was high 700s, my guess would be very few, if any, now under a mil.

Yes, if affect anyone in the top of their bracket - but the fact is that a huge portion of FC are in that category.

Trev
08-10-2013, 06:34 AM
We are playing the chase, it makes it fun in this event. ;)

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 06:38 AM
Trev, you're a godsend. :)
Keep checking - my feed last way less than 2 hours, I'll have buildings coming up all the time.

out of names
08-10-2013, 07:39 AM
My highest score so far is 365 at lvl 83 and ive been hitting people with 30-40k def higher than mine, i only have an attack of 100k, dont know how u guys score that high

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 07:55 AM
My highest score so far is 365 at lvl 83 and ive been hitting people with 30-40k def higher than mine, i only have an attack of 100k, dont know how u guys score that high

The people you're hitting are almost certainly ranked very, very low on the individual list.

Non-participating members of top synds with 7 figure stats pay out about the same amount.

out of names
08-10-2013, 08:21 AM
The people you're hitting are almost certainly ranked very, very low on the individual list.

Non-participating members of top synds with 7 figure stats pay out about the same amount.
Well that might explain my getting 100 points from some people with same def as my att and getting 200+ from some people with def half my attack..

murf
08-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Yeah, but how many over a million; or as I asked before is there anybody on the team (except perhaps new recruits) with stats under a million? The high stat thing doesn't just affect FC. If you're in the top percentile of your level it's just as hard to find well paying targets whether your stats are a million +, or 500K, or whatever.

I'm taking this one very low-key, but even so trawling through rivals it's amazing how many I find with the giveaway cake as their strongest item; that is they don't even have the streen incinerator from the first PvP. The highest points I've had on either of my accounts has been 678, so to score 1000 a hit is a different world

This is true...my L113 account with attack of only 260k has a very hard time finding opponents with more then 1/2 those stats...1 out of 10, maybe

sister morphine
08-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Well since their weakest defense last war was high 700s, my guess would be very few, if any, now under a mil.

Yes, if affect anyone in the top of their bracket - but the fact is that a huge portion of FC are in that category.
I do get what you're saying here, but the same is true of any medium to long term member of any top ten regular syndicate. Last time I looked, one FC member who was on level 168 a day or two back was the team's 13th biggest hitter. Yes, his stats are above a million and the only other people I'm aware of around that level with remotely the same strength are other FC members who've passed by my second account recently. Just means you need to use a tapping machine!

Sandukan
08-10-2013, 10:10 AM
It's hard finding anyone that give good points.
I get excited when someone gives me 250.

candyson
08-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Bald zeemer, why don't y'all have a strong member leave for the first 65 hours of the PvP, so that your other members can keep beating up on him for points? After that, he comes back, and gets the first place rewards still.

C Rebels
08-10-2013, 01:24 PM
FC moved past the assassins. Will we see them ride off into the sunset on dipstiks ponies or will there by a mass arm wrestle for number one??

Hopefully we see blood shed and a close run to the line.

Smarty Pants
08-10-2013, 01:32 PM
This is true...my L113 account with attack of only 260k has a very hard time finding opponents with more then 1/2 those stats...1 out of 10, maybe

Try being level 114 with 600k stats, I've seen tons of players that would be good match ups for you

MrM
08-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Solemn Carnage in 3rd? Who, what? Cmon Rogues...Indians...you can do better than that :cool:

Great push up till now SAS...hope you guys are up for another one.

Rastas
08-10-2013, 06:40 PM
No, FC are just letting them think they have won and then they will re-take the lead and have a good laugh about it.

and what did I say on page 1 again????

C Rebels
08-10-2013, 06:47 PM

Let me scroll back................ Something about laughing :)

jrei
08-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Solemn Carnage in 3rd? Who, what? Cmon Rogues...Indians...you can do better than that :cool:

Great push up till now SAS...hope you guys are up for another one.

Just wait until we get all of our syn bonuses back....CROM will be pleased.

montecore
08-11-2013, 12:53 AM

We actually came in first over FC in the very first syndicate event. I don't think they've ever gotten over it.

patience
08-11-2013, 12:56 AM
monte, this is a recipe for 1#. let fc take 1# and dont battle. next battle you will have 2x gold. done!

montecore
08-11-2013, 12:57 AM
FC have already shown if they want to go for it and win, they will. They've shown this by wining every war, even the one SAS tried to win.
Also, why would you champion SAS? They hacked players accounts for leaving them and take in known Hackers as well.

Are you saying there aren't two players, at a minimum, currently on FC who HTC-Blue has repeatedly stated are guilty of hacking or glitching?

montecore
08-11-2013, 01:01 AM

Are you talking about the post about how Solemn Carnage is in third place?

Or was that a different post?

Oh, shucks. It was the post right above yours!

Rastas
08-11-2013, 01:46 AM
Are you talking about the post about how Solemn Carnage is in third place?

Or was that a different post?

Oh, shucks. It was the post right above yours!

shhhhhhhh

How many times do I have to tell you that the silent assassins are supposed to be silent.

Please change your team name to the loud assassins.

Thank you.

montecore
08-11-2013, 01:47 AM
shhhhhhhh

How many times do I have to tell you that the silent assassins are supposed to be silent.

Please change your team name to the loud assassins.

Thank you.

I don't think you told me once. Side question, does the whole syndicate truly think it's unfair to be in third place and not face teams that are ranked 25-50? Or do some of you think it to be as silly as the whole forum?

Rastas
08-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Side question, does the whole syndicate truly think it's unfair to be in third place and not face teams that are ranked 25-50?

It honestly doesn't bother me who we face. The only time I hold out is against FC. The Indians and SAS both have high levelled players that I can beat.

I believe you are referring to an incident last war when we faced FC, Indians and SAS for about 6 hours straight without getting a shot at any other team in which case it would have been nice to have a bit of a change but we had no problem securing our place at all.

montecore
08-11-2013, 02:10 AM
It honestly doesn't bother me who we face. The only time I hold out is against FC. The Indians and SAS both have high levelled players that I can beat.

I believe you are referring to an incident last war when we faced FC, Indians and SAS for about 6 hours straight without getting a shot at any other team in which case it would have been nice to have a bit of a change but we had no problem securing our place at all.

Yeah, I figured it wasn't a popular opinion on the team and it looks like the thread got deleted.

Thanks.

Trev
08-11-2013, 04:31 AM
We actually came in first over FC in the very first syndicate event. I don't think they've ever gotten over it.

I think u need to see a doctor, the first meant nothing except for the prize

bald zeemer
08-11-2013, 04:38 AM
I remember winning the same prize as SAS in that PvP - in a team that came 46th. Lucky we snuck into t50, too, or else I'd be hung out to dry without my 214th most powerful car.

one man gang
08-11-2013, 06:08 AM
LMFAO. I'm loving watching this.

SAS gonna look nice and stupid if FC belt them again this war by over 10 million points.

And alllll for that 20% more hideout damage.. Lol

*looks at gree holding up their troll face*

Maybe that's because FC threw some vicious threats when last battle froze

one man gang
08-11-2013, 06:10 AM
I remember winning the same prize as SAS in that PvP - in a team that came 46th. Lucky we snuck into t50, too, or else I'd be hung out to dry without my 214th most powerful car.

Was that before or after SAS dissapeared for a bit due all those hacking accusations?

scott(ST6)
08-11-2013, 06:11 AM
LMFAO. I'm loving watching this.

SAS gonna look nice and stupid if FC belt them again this war by over 10 million points.

And alllll for that 20% more hideout damage.. Lol

*looks at gree holding up their troll face*

Maybe that's because FC threw some vicious threats when last battle froze

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mCBhhMDkGMw/T--Eo7phLbI/AAAAAAAAADE/XTxvBMMUEAM/s400/homer.jpg

patience
08-11-2013, 08:09 AM
SAS to FC to whatever, at the end of the day we are all laughing at our bank accounts.

sister morphine
08-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Not as much as Gree are, counting all the cash you gave them for some pretty pictures with numbers on ;)

patience
08-11-2013, 09:32 AM
Not as much as Gree are, counting all the cash you gave them for some pretty pictures with numbers on ;)
good thing i stopped feeding them.

Smarty Pants
08-11-2013, 11:11 AM
I think u need to see a doctor, the first meant nothing except for the prize

Speaking of doctors, I'm diagnosing this man with severe case of butt hurt. Try ibuprofen.

Jman
08-11-2013, 11:36 AM
The highest points I've had on either of my accounts has been 678, so to score 1000 a hit is a different world
The highest points I've ever received is 150 :( what am I doing wrong? (That's when robbing people with much higher defense than me too)

MrM
08-11-2013, 11:41 AM
If you're level 72 that's normal, these events suck for low level players.

one man gang
08-12-2013, 06:09 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mCBhhMDkGMw/T--Eo7phLbI/AAAAAAAAADE/XTxvBMMUEAM/s400/homer.jpg

LOL. Selfie?

bald zeemer
08-12-2013, 06:17 AM
The highest points I've ever received is 150 :( what am I doing wrong? (That's when robbing people with much higher defense than me too)

I just got 365 for hitting a guy with 2.5m defense. On the assumption your guy had stats under 1.2m then you're doing fairly well.

StutenAndy
08-12-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm sure the brawl points depend on individual rankings also. A player in top25 is giving more points than a stronger player who is only ranked in top1000.

Andy O.

sister morphine
08-12-2013, 07:53 AM
If you're level 72 that's normal, these events suck for low level players.
In the time it takes up, they suck for all players. If this kind of thing is going to become a regular in the weekends between wars as it seems they are, then Zora's idea of a "hit to the max" button needs rolling out pdq.

MrM
08-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Agree on that, I actually am enjoying this one as I just moved and we're going to get Top 25, but really can't put in this much time if a PVP pops up again next weekend. I sat the last one out for the most part.