PDA

View Full Version : Buckwheat superman

Hooligany
08-09-2013, 10:34 PM
We met buckwheat n we were trashed. No surprises as they r a top 10 faction usually.

What surprises me is a player they have who has his stats improved like nobody's business.

The player is little oh maybe huge as he is no longer little.
In Australia, he was ard 100k def
In Canada, he is 808k def
4 hrs later, my friend's faction hit him n now he is a whopping 1.1mil def.

Can u advise how to have such increase in such short time? I like to increase my stats.

SevenO9
08-09-2013, 11:09 PM
I know nothing about TBC and especially about this particullar player, but generally speaking you should get use to the fact that there is a lot of hacking, especially in the top tiers. And it is getting worse as we speak. Sad but true.

Zachio
08-09-2013, 11:15 PM
check his inventory for current LE sets. Maybe he bought a TON of them

Stooboot
08-09-2013, 11:21 PM
check his inventory for current LE sets. Maybe he bought a TON of them

yea sure that happens a million dollars in le sets no problem lol

killahoss
08-09-2013, 11:28 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...The faster you spend it...the quicker your stats grow, it's that simple....good luck and keep up the good fight...;)
We met buckwheat n we were trashed. No surprises as they r a top 10 faction usually.

What surprises me is a player they have who has his stats improved like nobody's business.

***Can u advise how to have such increase in such short time? I like to increase my stats.***

Hooligany
08-09-2013, 11:43 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...The faster you spend it...the quicker your stats grow, it's that simple....good luck and keep up the good fight...;)

Lol to spend on LE units n increase stats by 200-300k only after the wd start and in 4hrs?
That is a good tactic that even sup or ferr must learn

I am a cow
08-10-2013, 12:24 AM
It is I whole heartedly trust the tbc if they have a hacker the he would be immediately removed during or after the war depends if GREE does something first

britton
08-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Stats changed 300 points with in two hours

Hooligany
08-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Stats changed 300 points with in two hours
U mean 300k def stats change?
That's what I was talking abt.
Our whole faction jaw dropped looking at his last war stats
N now if u fight them 2hrs later ur jaw simply disappears

Allday
08-10-2013, 02:46 AM

Can u advise how to have such increase in such short time? I like to increase my stats.
His boosts were probably down the first time

Zachio
08-10-2013, 03:32 AM
yea sure that happens a million dollars in le sets no problem lol

Did I say that's HOW he did it? The OP was only asking for suggestions of how he too could possibly increase stats at such a rapid rate.

Million dollars? Now come on, that just seems a little excessive. Look around, you'd be AMAZED at how many sets some players own.

His boosts were probably down the first time
This seems like the most logical explanation for the growth of 800k to 1m in a few hours.

Acid Reflux
08-10-2013, 04:45 AM
Purchase of Faction Upgrade

Hooligany
08-10-2013, 05:22 AM
R u joking?

sraghav42
08-10-2013, 05:24 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!

SevenO9
08-10-2013, 05:31 AM
I second the puchase of faction upgrades as most likely explanation. The guy has all def builds maxed out and they bought all def building boost in one go. Case closed.

HGF69
08-10-2013, 05:35 AM
I second the puchase of faction upgrades as most likely explanation. The guy has all def builds maxed out and they bought all def building boost in one go. Case closed.

Impossible. Anyway submit a ticket and let gree deal with it on Monday. Who is the leader of TBC? Let him take it up internally too.

HGF69
08-10-2013, 05:59 AM
Just to add surely TBC wouldn't harbour a cheater when they finished 11th once and the faction above them was allegedly cheating?

Beamer
08-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Didn't read all of the thread but I would be willing to bet this player increased from very little allies to max allies. Pretty sure I know which player you're talking about.

Hooligany
08-10-2013, 07:07 AM
Didn't read all of the thread but I would be willing to bet this player increased from very little allies to max allies. Pretty sure I know which player you're talking about.
His max allies is 328. We just met them yet again n his def is 924k if I didn't remember wrong. Lazy to check the SS.
But to increase from a 100k odd def in Australia to a 900k odd def in 1 war is something that anyone will be proud of

bahighroller
08-10-2013, 07:24 AM
If you would PM me who it is I could check it out. But I will say we were against a faction yesterday, forget which one, who had a lvl 250 guy. When battle started he was 700k def. about half way in he jumped to 1.1 mill. Guessing he brought his boost buildings back up or something. But you didn't see us go on the forum and tell everyone the faction has hackers. Try to stop the witch hunting.

killahoss
08-10-2013, 07:36 AM
These guys need no help on tactics,as most of em' are stated in the millions...
Lol to spend on LE units n increase stats by 200-300k only after the wd start and in 4hrs?
**That is a good tactic that even sup or ferr must learn**

ProCision
08-10-2013, 08:05 AM
I love reading all the excuses. It's called adding and removing units. It seems to be a plague. Our first 12 wars the dl was hacked, they all had the number 1 unit from the FvF events. I didn't waste my time on sending in a ticket. What would be the point?

Allday
08-10-2013, 08:06 AM
There is nothing to see here. It sounds like his boosts were down. My defense drops 300k when someone takes out my boosts.

08-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Thats is easy his boost could have been down my defense with boost is 1.96 mil defense with n one boost 1.5 mil defense

Hooligany
08-10-2013, 09:59 AM
If you would PM me who it is I could check it out. But I will say we were against a faction yesterday, forget which one, who had a lvl 250 guy. When battle started he was 700k def. about half way in he jumped to 1.1 mill. Guessing he brought his boost buildings back up or something. But you didn't see us go on the forum and tell everyone the faction has hackers. Try to stop the witch hunting.
My apologies sir as I didn't proclaim he is a hacker but just find his stats increased too fast between Australia till Canada.
I will pm u. Fyi He is not lvl 250, and far from it.
I will not reply here anymore to prevent misunderstanding. But the fact is TBC really has a strong team.

Thief
08-10-2013, 10:56 AM
One thing to note is people change names a lot so the first descrpency you described. I've encountered people I thought had done what you described from one war to the next and when I looked at all the data it showed me that the players had changed names which is why I was confused and hit someone I thought I could break based on the previous war results.

The second issue sounds like boost buildings. Lots of players target boost buildings WD during wars in the top tier.

Allday
08-10-2013, 11:09 AM
One thing to note is people change names a lot so the first descrpency you described. I've encountered people I thought had done what you described from one war to the next and when I looked at all the data it showed me that the players had changed names which is why I was confused and hit someone I thought I could break based on the previous war results.

The second issue sounds like boost buildings. Lots of players target boost buildings WD during wars in the top tier.
Plus it's crazy how fast some of the big boys add stats from one war to the other. Big gold bonuses enable players to buy tons of LE sets.

SUB
08-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Plus it's crazy how fast some of the big boys add stats from one war to the other. Big gold bonuses enable players to buy tons of LE sets.

Plus hackers are still adding and removing units since it wasn't successfully patched by Gree, so report the guy and wait for response in 2-3 weeks

Allday
08-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Plus hackers are still adding and removing units since it wasn't successfully patched by Gree, so report the guy and wait for response in 2-3 weeks
I'm wasn't referring to hackers.

Brahmin
08-10-2013, 03:44 PM
I'm fairly certain the "Little" player you're referring to is a hacker as I had the opportunity to watch his inventory over a period of time after I was attacked by him. At first he was working pretty hard to remain subtle, but he is slowly letting his obvious flag fly and people started calling him out for it under his comments which he of course promptly deleted.

Beamer
08-10-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm fairly certain the "Little" player you're referring to is a hacker as I had the opportunity to watch his inventory over a period of time after I was attacked by him. At first he was working pretty hard to remain subtle, but he is slowly letting his obvious flag fly and people started calling him out for it under his comments which he of course promptly deleted.

I'm interested in what you have seen as I'm 99.9% positive this is a legit account.