PDA

View Full Version : GREE?

puffypete
08-09-2013, 08:36 PM
GREE where are you? Many threads are left unresponded too, no communication on your behalf. Haven't seen CJ or Sirus in a while, at least they posted something to relay some sort of message.

Why do you hide in the dark? Are you ashamed of your lack of customer service? Have you abandoned the game? Do we need to write in an alternative language so you can understand what we're writing? What do we need to do to solicit a response out of you.

It's clear you've thousands of devoted players and they continue to support the game even though they do nothing but constantly complain. All we would like are answers to our questions. Even if they're not the answers we want to hear, at least we know that you still value us as customers.

xxinterfector
08-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Didn't you read that article about gree according to which gree had seen a 600% spike in revenue.
gree is probably way too rich to take this game seriously for us. They know that we will not leave this game even if they don't respond to our problems because we are way too addicted to leave it. But one thing we people could do is give it the worst ratings on app store or google play and warn other people not to use this app .. because it's addictive and the company that created it doesn't give a **** about their customers. If we can't leave it .. the least we could do is prevent other people from playing it and end up getting disappointed.

Stooboot
08-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Didn't you read that article about gree according to which gree had seen a 600% spike in revenue.
gree is probably way too rich to take this game seriously for us. They know that we will not leave this game even if they don't respond to our problems because we are way too addicted to leave it. But one thing we people could do is give it the worst ratings on app store or google play and warn other people not to use this app .. because it's addictive and the company that created it doesn't give a **** about their customers. If we can't leave it .. the least we could do is prevent other people from playing it and end up getting disappointed.

not sure where u saw that but have u looked at there stock? Was $23 nov 2012, $15 feb 2013, and $8 last month

xxinterfector
08-10-2013, 12:35 AM
not sure where u saw that but have u looked at there stock? Was $23 nov 2012, $15 feb 2013, and $8 last month
Here it is http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/197941/Grees_Modern_War_sees_600_percent_revenue_hike.php

Dutchie
08-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Here it is http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/197941/Grees_Modern_War_sees_600_percent_revenue_hike.php $2.3m in a weekend but they can't find someone to respond to basic questions in the forum to enhance customer service! It is disgraceful the way GREE support handle the forums. Instead of using it as an extension to their support with common questions and answers section it is left alone as it turns into a trollfest! If they invested more time and energy into the forums answering valid queries from players to increase customer satisfaction, they will probably increase revenues too no doubt. But no, that is far too much effort and common sense to improve customer relations and retention.

xxinterfector
08-10-2013, 01:36 AM
$2.3m in a weekend but they can't find someone to respond to basic questions in the forum to enhance customer service! It is disgraceful the way GREE support handle the forums. Instead of using it as an extension to their support with common questions and answers section it is left alone as it turns into a trollfest! If they invested more time and energy into the forums answering valid queries from players to increase customer satisfaction, they will probably increase revenues too no doubt. But no, that is far too much effort and common sense to improve customer relations and retention.
Definitely gonna write the worst reviews for this game on appstore

xxinterfector
08-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Just look at the amount of unanswered complaints they have at the forum
Gree should change their name to GREEd

Dutchie
08-10-2013, 02:09 AM
Just look at the amount of unanswered complaints they have at the forum
Gree should change their name to GREEd

I play another MMO game from a different game developer and the support is oceans apart between them and GREE.

I raised a ticket and the auto-response was that they would answer the ticket within 1 business day.

ONE hour later, the support person answered the ticket and my issue was fixed within 1 hour of them responding to me. Now THAT is support!

Also, their forums are totally different with tons of FAQ threads, answers to common issues threads and players asking questions which are ALL answered by forum moderators.

GREE have had plenty of time to sort it out. They said they would sort it out but I see NO CHANGE, nothing, zilch. GREE Management are responsible for the shocking support that they give to their customers. They are on a path of slow attrition because....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QRVbEQogDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QRVbEQogDk

puffypete
08-10-2013, 05:47 AM
Funzio had customer support. GREE buys them out, knowing funzio established a customer base and essentially washed their hands of it. All we request are simple answers to common questions.

tvvicee
08-10-2013, 07:12 AM
They are closing offices left and right. And overall they are loosing money, sales & profits go down. MW though generates profit, thats why I am wondering they dont give it more attention to secure it's position. But then my personal impression when you deal with asian (japanese) businessman they actually don't give a ship about and just want closed deals, turnovers and profit. Have you ever eaten in Chinese restaurants or buffets etc. operated by mentioned. Have you ever tried to complain when there was something wrong, they are so horribly bad at customer service, thats almost funny again.

http://www.serkantoto.com/2013/07/10/gree-international-cut-down/
Here just one source:

13Stalker
08-10-2013, 08:10 PM
This is exactly why I am now weening myself off of gold and becoming a free player. I have spent enough and will be disappointed when one day with no warning the game is just gone.