PDA

View Full Version : [Guild Recruitment Android] One Post per Thread - August 2013

The Wise One
08-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
Knight's name:
Knight's level:

DG Magneto
08-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Currently 3 Slots available to regular players !

Hello android users!
Good day for us all!

"Legends And Lore" is a newly created guild for android. We welcome all types of generally active players. Gem buying is in no way a requirement or expected. I would like to focus on getting epic boss wins every week for everyone.

Founder: DG Magneto
Founded Friday August 9th, 2013
Guild Level 14 currently on August 11th. 15/18 players

I am open to using Line messenger communication app if anyone is interested

My in game Name : DG Magneto
Level 105, Active player.
Please PM me with your Game code if interested, thank you.

Jardak
08-10-2013, 07:07 AM
Brasileiros de plantão que jogam na plataforma Android. Estou criando a Guild Templários. Interessados, comentem com nome, código e level. Sou Jardak, lvl 76.:cool:

Nec772
08-10-2013, 09:33 AM
My wife and I have started a family friendly guild.

House of Storms
We are still low level but completeing quests quickly.
lvl 11+ because its not that hard to get that high.
Knowledgable about the game

My friend code is wbb cgv hxw

if anyone is interested.

Hjon
08-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Hello fellows. Intrested in high lvl guild than join us kugleblitz (android). I alos have giuld in IOS alos named kugelblitz. MY guild on android is at lvl 18 now and two slots is free. I am after a strong knight that is lvl 100+ to be officiel giuld sentinel and also i am after a guild champion. 100+.

All other memebers are pretty active and help alot to biuld the giuld. But we only need a strong defender and strong attacker.

We also use line messenger for better communication.

I am currently lvl 61 and i have 3 x + verson armor maxed. dragon aiegis armor. drak prince armor. and combustion armor. messege me if u want to join

jondaman
08-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Im looking for a strong guild Im a level 40 please message me of you guild name

Nicco
08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Looking to have fun? We're looking for active players, Join the herd!

Limited slots, PM for invite.

JashGanz
08-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Guild Members: We have an active group of members, who are mainly above lvl 80 and more than half above lvl 100.

Guild Wars: We are going to be very active in the upcoming guild wars and we are going to attempt to be among the top guilds.

Guild Level: We are 19 at the moment, search my guild for more current info.

Element Bonuses: Water, Earth, Fire and Spirit: 4% Air: 2%

Guardians: We currently have 35 guardians split almost evenly among all, to get ready for the upcoming guild war.

Please PM me or comment with:
Knights Name:
Knights Level:
Armor:
Expansion:
Gem Spender: (optional)

Veloster Raptor
08-10-2013, 02:18 PM
The Forsaken
Code: wbb dcr mhx
Knight: Banshee Queen
Lvl:43

Anyone is welcome to the lvl 2 guild. More than happy to help people. Consider it an alt guild or feeder guild. Death to the Alliance.

Chaoswafles
08-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Active guild started on the android server called "The Laggin Dragon" Level 6 with the Spirit/Fire/Wind/Earth upgrades purchased at level 1. All guardians purchased and up to level two.
Seeking active members who play frequently and would like to participate in a progressive guild.

perolo
08-11-2013, 02:55 PM
For Spain Users

Friend Code: WBB CHN XBG
Knight's name: Perolo
Knight's level: 100+

He creado este gremio para aquellos españoles que se quieran unir a al grupo, si ya estas en mi lista de amigos únete, si no lo estas mándame un mensaje privado con tun código para que te añada ya que mi lista de amigos esta llena.

Pedro

~Nate~
08-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Guild Name: the Rainbow Room
(android guild)
Looking for lvl 40+
I am lvl 41 with phyrus armor
Guild is at lvl 4 ATM with 4 members
My FC is WBC BGG ZFC

Borne83
08-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Agitators brand new guild looking for members of all levels. Once we have a few good members, we will raise the restrictions some. So come join now and always have fun!

samuellee11
08-12-2013, 12:22 AM
"Knights of Renais is our guild name.We are looking for hard workers Level 30+ who are willing to contribute in any way. We just ask that you maintain an active presence in the guild. We are a level 20 guild as of today, 8/22/2013. Also the guild is run through DEMOCRACY and MAJORITY RULES which means everyone has a VOICE. So give us a try!!! (BTW if we are out of space, do wait for us-it will be worth the wait)

Jeansbot
08-12-2013, 02:21 AM
Active lvl 60+ guild, look us up and fill the ranks!

At the moment were just looking for active 60+'s, level the guild up reap the benefits etc.

We compete weekly on the boss's and arena, but who doesn't.
Looking to go far as a team, interested? Then search us up and request an invite.

Cheers!

MickLovin7
08-12-2013, 02:28 AM
New android guild called the lost knights. Just started out looking players at lv70+. You can add me on WBBHFDNXV if you want or send the league an invite. I also play on ios so I will be a step ahead than most android users. Thanks :-)

Rended
08-12-2013, 08:51 AM
Guild: Stormguard

As all of the top guilds on android are jam packed and have a waiting list I decided that a new guild should be made for the unfortunate ones who didn't quite make the cut...but are hungry to be the best!

This guild will compete with best! With active guild participation and feedback.

Send me a PM with the following information:

Level:

Armor:

What can you contribute:

Extra notes (optional):

Good luck!

riktigakempe
08-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Hello folks I just started a fresh guild called "Macklemores Wings". We accept all levels from 30 and upwards but of course we prefer higher level players. I will focus on upgrading wind and water armor as much as possible so if you have SS SG or any similar armors you will benefit alot from being in our guild.

My own info.

Level: 37
Name: ETV
Tag: WBB-XBZ-MPV

Send a request ingame or PM me.

seabazz
08-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Hello everyone.
I just created a guild named Elementalis.
Level 1
Earthbonus 2%

I play for fun and hope you all do the same. Everyone above level 30 is welcome:)
Together we can grow strong:) I got 2 nemesis armors and 4 4-star armors.

My Character name: Seabazz
Level: 62
Friendcode: WBB-XPY-HBP

Aerin Kylantra
08-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Guild Name: Solaris
Element: Air
3 slots currently open
Level 9 guild now, moving fast.

Friend Code: WBB-CXM-GPR
Knight's name: Aerin
Knight's level: 68

Thanks in advance.

Stoowill
08-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Join Legendary Deeds, like everyone else we're new, which means there's just more room for advancement!

Find us on the list or PM me with your code for an invite!

As of time of posting:
Level 6
10 slots open

Edit: Lvl 7 (8 slots open) Aug 13

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15938385/Jed%20Walker/LD-KnD-Guild.png

Mungsta
08-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Prestige Worldwide is recruiting, Currently Level 7 with 10 slots available. Looking for any active players.

nachomasterx
08-13-2013, 10:02 AM
Join an active and fast growing guild today, before space runs out! We are currently level 9 and adding 2-3 levels per day. We are part of the android line community and are sister guilds with majestic. Line is required to join. We are looking for mid level highly motivated players to join our team. Level 40 min, pm me here or on line to join. My referal code is in my signature as well.

andizite
08-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Guild Name: House Of Batiatus
Level: 17
Members: 19/20
Language: English

Looking for 2 daily players to fill the slots :>
Requirements: Lvl 60+ ,help the guild grow and of course have fun :)

We are friendly :D

hey man im a active player and i would like to join

just started 2 days ago got to lvl 28 but i think i rushed it so im stuck on epic boss and arena

Tvidgmfrks
08-13-2013, 09:22 PM
We are a guild for Skyrim lovers who love Knights & Dragons. We are just starting out right now at only level 2 and very few members, but we are looking for new members who are looking to have fun and play regularly. Recruitment is open to anyone 30+. Get in on the ground of this great new guild rising quickly! We are a very social group that love to give tips on the game and discuss quests and game help as well as any other topic.

bimbletonben
08-14-2013, 04:30 AM
Guild name: Pendragon
Level:10
looking for players:40+

we are fast increasing at level 10, i have 4 sets of legendary so does others.
there is places left, add my code and i will invite you

my code: WBB-FYF-QRY

SmokeSR
08-14-2013, 11:32 AM
Guild: Pew Pew Teddy Bears
Looking for members lvl 70+ and active.
Newly created but have 3 solid members, looking for a few more. Lots of room available. Will be focusing on air + fire for bonuses. (We have Combustion & Blazeborn)

PM with friend code for invite.

Strayfe
08-14-2013, 03:55 PM
New guild just formed by a fem friends recruiting active players to join our quest for World domination.
Search for and join ancient prophecies ...leadership roles available for High level players .
Most in guild are in the 50s or so...I am 9x Will reach 100 in a det days.
Guild is level 4 in 1 Day and should Climb fast.

Come join the fun...

Valcyon
08-15-2013, 03:21 AM
Greetings everyone, I'm representing myself as the guild master to recruit members to my guild Forsaken. As the title says, it's a fire element base guild ; so maybe if you have a good fire gear you can consider joining too. The guild is currently level13, 13/19 therefore there's 6slots available. Some requirements are 1: Active player that contributes to the guild, be it gold/guild quest level wise.
2: English speaker if possible(well it's an international language)
3: Players with decent armor.(preferable 1.2k attack above ^)
4: Well-mannered(no vulgarities/rude players)
5: No spams in guild chat, etc etc.

If you think you meet the requirement & you're interested feel free to personal message me or
send me a guild request, search guild name under "Forsaken". That's all folks, have a great day! :)

deadlywarriors
08-15-2013, 06:07 AM
We are currently a level 16 guild accepting level 40+ members. fire, spirit and air elements are upgraded to 4%, earth and water will be upgraded by tomorrow to 4%. We also have 5 guardians, only one spot available at the moment. join now! (only active members please)

pimmen8
08-15-2013, 06:10 AM
Looking for a good faction. Info in signature

Engineer
08-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Wu Tang Clan is recruiting, Spirit base

Requirements:

- Contribute minimum 50k gold per / day
- Active Daily players
- Team Attitude
- At least lvl 20

We want all team members to get to a point that they have at least 11 Training Fields, 4 Smiths, and a dungeon for base composition.

We are a casual play guild who wants to do the best we can without the game becoming a job like some of the other guilds. We are about playing smarter and just having fun.

SmokeSR
08-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Guild: Pew Pew Teddy Bears
Looking for members lvl 70+ and active.
Newly created but have 3 solid members, looking for a few more. Lots of room available. Will be focusing on air + fire for bonuses. (We have Combustion & Blazeborn)

PM with friend code for invite.

We've changed our requirement level to 50+. Hoping to find some active members who play casually, but regularly. We have 7/15 members with guild level 6. The 3 'core' members are in epic and/or legendary gear and we're here to help!

We have +% air and +% fire.

PM or add me: WBB-FCP-GDB

santesco
08-15-2013, 03:37 PM
Guild name: Drinkers rage
Lvl 14
18/19 members right now
Earth and spirit 4%
Others 2%
Looking for one more right now. Active and contributing member for the guild.
Lvl40 and higher are welcome to send a request to join

Find guild by looking for "drinkers rage"

voyager14
08-16-2013, 04:06 AM
Looking for daily players over level 70. We have 1 slot left.

Guild Leader : UAEphil
Line Messenger : Voyager14

Guild Name : Champion Hunters
Guild Level : 21

Bonuses :
Earth : 4%
Spirit : 4%
Air : 2%
Water : 2%
Fire : 2%

36 Guardians from Level 1 to Level 3

Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
Knight's name:
Knight's level:

madfighters
08-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Join warriors of fire 17/20 members level 17

Daenerys
08-16-2013, 11:46 AM
Iron Throne

Guild Level: 20
Fire: 4% bonus
Spirit: 5% bonus
Earth: 4% bonus
Water: 4% bonus
Air: 5% bonus

We are a friendly and active guild with 19/ 22 members. Most of us are mid-level, with a few players in the 90's to 100. We are not the heavy hitters (yet), but we are helping each other so we can grow faster and go further in the game.

Right now, our requirement is 40+, players who are lvl 75+ are most welcome. Also, if you are a GoT fan, that is an added bonus, but not a requirement ;-)

See you in the game.

Daenerys
WBB NWQ VND
Lvl 88

flchamberlain
08-16-2013, 05:02 PM
We have a couple slots open currently. Looking for level 80+ active players if you're out there.

Cheetablaze
08-16-2013, 07:49 PM
Looking for a guild, very active!

Code: WBC-MPF-BDM
Lvl 34, on at least 10+ a day
Name: Cheeta

Willing to donate gold as well!

iH8t2lose2
08-17-2013, 06:21 AM
Looking for members for Bushido
Requirements
Must donate
Must be an active player
Must communicate in guild chat
We are currently level twenty. We are leveling up guardians, and we have four percent for each element.

PM me for an invite, tell me your level, primary armor, and friend code.

Khal Drogo
08-17-2013, 08:54 AM
The War Machine

Guild Level: 21
Requirements: lvl 40 and above
Bonuses: 4% for all elements

Focusing mainly on purchasing and upgrading guardians right now to be competitive in the upcoming guild wars. We want to be a force to be reckoned with. There are no required daily gold donations, but we highly recommend donating as much as you can so the guild may grow quickly. We have a very active set of members we just need a few more to round out our army.

If your interested PM me on the boards and we will talk or request an invite in game. Come be a part of the domination that will soon take place!

wells22
08-17-2013, 11:46 AM
we the guild Acid Rain we are lvl 13 and looking for members over lvl 40 to join we have a couple of opening, find my guild or let me get ur info for an invite

ilvtfu
08-17-2013, 07:03 PM
In-game name: Michael
Level: 75
Referral code: XBD-XFZ-BBM

Amount/level Training fields: 13/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2/2
Maxed armor sets: 0 (Wedding has 1 month for full payment then I will be looking to max out lots of my current armour sets) I am working on mainly getting boss armours to level 25 at the same time then will aim to max them out.

http://i.imgur.com/7qzMJOg.png?1

How frequently do you buy gems: Never, just watch videos and do quests

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am a very very active player (reached level 75 in about 3 or 4 weeks of playing). I understand the game and guild wars strategy, and am a good communicator. I joined a guild when I was a new player, but now I am one of the strongest players of that guild and I think it might be time to move on to a stronger guild. I am looking for a guild of players who are as active as I am!

Current arena rank
http://i.imgur.com/4IhvyGu.png?1

Profile with my epic bosses fought scrolled all the way up, so you can see how long I've been playing.
http://i.imgur.com/OBy0cWm.png?1

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes

Singa
08-17-2013, 08:31 PM
In-game name: Michael
Level: 75
Referral code: XBD-XFZ-BBM

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes

Hello, join our guild "House Of Batiatus" We are lvl 23 guild with 22/23 members who are all active players, I will be happy to take you in :)

drygores
08-18-2013, 07:05 AM
Team Awsome! Currently ranked 2nd. Lvl 24 guild and building up fast.

Pm me or check our thread for details to enter.

Rended
08-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Hello, join our guild "House Of Batiatus" We are lvl 23 guild with 22/23 members who are all active players, I will be happy to take you in :)

He's not an android player :p

TheRealNutCracker
08-18-2013, 04:51 PM
STOP!
If you are a looking for a strong, fair and very active guild, look no further.
Fesler Family
is the guild for you!
Level 17+, with boost at 4% and up
PM me if you wish to get more details.

WBBMHQCXZ
NutCracker L76+, Daily Player with high level armours

Ellie85
08-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Guild Level 18
19 Group members
Looking for daily players
Level 50 preferred
If interested locate us in groups under Kaiju Killers

Singa
08-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Guild Name: House Of Batiatus
Level: 24
Members: 23/24

!Requirements!
- Just be active (both game and guild chat)
- Lvl 50+
- Speak English

All elements are 5%

drhawk
08-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Guild Name: Wild Inferno

Requirements:
- Lvl 70+
- Able to HAVE FUN :D :D :D

Replicatorz
08-19-2013, 11:52 AM
Exiled recruiting active players. Currently have 4% bonus on spirit and 2% bonus on everything else. Looking for team players that want to dominate or at least try to not place last.

k3nerz
08-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Guild Name : I help you help me
Lv 19
4% on all element
17/21 members

looking for lv60 and above character to join!!

Friend Code: WBB-CDN-ZYB
Knight's name: Balthasar
Knight's level: 87

jondaman
08-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Guild name Fire and Flames. Guild level 13 any level can join

KandD_Monkey
08-19-2013, 11:57 PM
The Wolf Pack has a few openings left for good daily players. We are already at level 10 with +2% Fire and Spirit bonus.

If you can find us, then maybe you can join the "WOLF PACK"

SmokeSR
08-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Looking for more members!

Daily players, contribute as you can (no requirements), level 50+.

Our guild chat is quiet, but any questions are quickly and knowledgeably answered. All members are active and progressing well.

PM or add me: WBB-FCP-GDB for a guild invite.

Bkyd
08-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Malevolent lvl 9 Leveling fast
There are lots of slots open for active players
I'm level 105 and finish in the top 250 in arena's and get to level 43+ in the epic boss
accepting players of all levels the higher the better I would like to finish well in the first guild wars once the android event starts.

Daegon
08-20-2013, 12:07 PM
The Black Hand is an active level 13 guild with 14 members. We are still growing, but active players of all levels are welcome! Our armour bonuses are currently,

Fire & Spirit 4%
Air, Earth & Water 2 %

Feel free to add me, or message me here if you have any questions!

Knights name - Daegon
Guilds name - The Black Hand
Friend Code - WBB DVY PQN

Tim9870
08-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Extreme Guild Level 22 Guild with 21/23 Members. Very active war guild
If your interested in joining please apply at our guild page:
http://extreme.guildlaunch.com/

Odom
08-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Looking for new members for our guild the REGULARS. We are level 20 and still growing. Higher level the better! To find our guild just search up Regulars! All bonuses are level 2, and we are constantly leveling guardians. Join now!
Currently have 21/22 members, but we are always leveling so spots open up! Active members please
Knight:Odom
Level:77
Friend Code:WBB MVQ BBH

snazem
08-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Hi i am an active player that play on the android version. i have played on the Iphone for a while and got lvl 101 but got me the samsung S4 yesterday and i am looking for a guild that is high. Becouse i am an active player that donate for 400 gems a month and need a guild that has active players becouse my last guild in the Iphone version guild wars wasent playing at all only me and 1 more player and want to join a guild that is good. can you invite me.

MyCode WBC-QVD-FHC.
Name Azem.

Cant wait for the next Guild wars :D

jondaman
08-21-2013, 12:12 AM
Guild name is Fire and Flames recruiting 11 and up Im the guild master level is 49 send me a message or just pm me

Enid an Gleanna
08-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Hi, we are looking for players, especially form poland. This is for fun, so any lvl is great. :D

Nano The Grey
08-21-2013, 03:52 PM
The Incredibles

Looking for active players above lv 60 who are eager to help and participate in guild. Only Real Requirements are to have Line Messenger and be active.

Guild Level: We are 24 at the moment

Element Bonuses: Water 4%, Earth 4%, Fire 5%, Spirit 5% Air 4%

Line Messenger ID: Nano The Grey

Spots Open : 1

emty89
08-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Hi, guild vTec lvl 2 looking for active members 25+ lvl, every player who will be not active will be kicked, so please join only active players

BW Rhaegar
08-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Hey guys,

Our guild, Blazing Warrior, is currently level 22 with 22/23 members.
We have 12 levels of elemental bonuses purchased, along with 60 guardians all leveled to 3+.
We usually level twice a day are looking for active players, preferably level 60+.

You can send me a PM on these forums and look us up in game.

Thanks,
Rhaegar.

Keisu
08-23-2013, 12:21 AM
Guild Name: Glaze is recruiting!

Guild Level: Glaze,currently a level 17 guild with active members.

We have 5 open spots currently, 15/20.
Currently looking for 50+ and up. If you are 40+ and really keen, do add me up. =)
We have Guardians from level 1 - 5

Element Bonuses: 2% in everything and working towards 4% now!

Do pm me or add me up personally! Cheers:cool:

Keisu
Level 77
WBB-FRH-RHD

Icesummoner
08-23-2013, 02:18 AM
Hi guys and girls,

I'm looking for actives players lvl40 + for my guild (Fire Emblem)

Guild name: Fire Emblem Lvl: 17 Members: 13/20
Bonuses: 4% Water and Fire and 2% Others
Guardians: Lvl5 Water and Lvl4 Others

felipe11
08-23-2013, 03:12 AM
Looking for an active guild. I'd prefer something 15+. My profile name is Felipe code is WBB - DGD - BZQ

Icesummoner
08-23-2013, 05:42 AM
Looking for an active guild. I'd prefer something 15+. My profile name is Felipe code is WBB - DGD - BZQ

Hey guy,

I've just invite you as a friend in the game and you can come in my guild Fire Emblem

Cheetablaze
08-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Lvl 13 guild looking for active players who will donate, 3 slots open. Look for the guild name Solaris and/or PM your name, rank and friend code. Thanks!

maddog081
08-23-2013, 12:12 PM
Active Guild Looking For Active Members. We Are Level 12 With 11 Members. If Interested In Helping Us Grow, Send Me A Message. THANKS

PrototypeC
08-24-2013, 06:39 AM
Terra

Small guild looking to expand. Level 9 (with only the two of us so far).

There was an initial level requirement of 90 but we've since lowered it as everyone on our friend's list was already in a guild. We're looking for members 50+ that play on a somewhat regular basis. It's a laid back guild, we play regularly but are still casual about it. We don't require contributions but they will be greatly appreciated. And we're democratic about purchases, asking what the next should be (so far it's just been whatever the epic boss is weak to for the week).

I'm level 120 and my guild mate is 109 in case you need help with quests and fights. Looking forward to meeting some new members! PM me here or search for Terra.

~Nate~
08-24-2013, 07:24 AM
Bluish Skulls, lvl 21 android guild
21/22 Members. 4% boost on fire,
Earth, and air. 5% on spirit and water
(bc master, champion, semptial all moontide :P
Looking for a lvl. 50+

fluff1289
08-24-2013, 09:08 AM
Amsterdam020 Guild

Members: We have an active group of daily players.

Guild Wars: We are going to be very active im the upcoming guild wars and will try everything to be amongst the top guilds.

Guild Level: We are 15 at the moment, check out the guild for more info.

Element Bonuses: Water, Earth, Fire, Wind, and Spirit at 4% boost.

Guardians: We currently have 7 guardians at level 3.

Feel free to comment here or add me in game.

I go by sir Zeus, level 70, leveling everyday, WBB-RHZ-DQF

10 open guild slots, level 30+ anyone can join.

Friendly guild looking to be one of the top guilds.

Knocknuts
08-24-2013, 11:14 AM
Look at my sig

Black Halo
08-24-2013, 02:55 PM
I'm looking for strong active players to become members of my fast rising guild for Android. We are currently at level 20 with 4 slots available for new members. All leadership roles are filled but no spot is guaranteed. All spots are reviewed weekly and determined by your activeness and contributions. Along with your skill level. I look forward to being partners with you. :)

Device: Android
Guild Name: D Block
Friend code: WBB FWW NWF

Brutal1977
08-24-2013, 09:45 PM
Looking for a few active level 60+ android players for Epic Knight. We are currently level 22 and growing quickly.

Interested? Apply ingame to Epic Knight!

santesco
08-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Guild lvl21
21/22 members atm
Spirit and wind 5% the others at 4%
We are looking for one more active member right now
Lvl40 minimum right now

Look for "drinkers rage"

~Nate~
08-25-2013, 11:05 AM
Bluish Skulls, still recruiting
Lvl 22 21/23
5% Wind Spirit Water
4% Fire Earth

Gandora7
08-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Join heineken we need someone at a high level and with lots of money to donate we also need someone to help with all of out quests thank you.

KidRoyalty
08-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Join my guild just created it must be lvl 40+
Guild name=we make history
Guild lvl requirement=40+
Check out my YouTube channel KidRoyalty23 1000+ views

lilpaladin
08-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Guild Level: 19
17/21 Members
+4% on every element for bonuses
Looking for active level 60+ members

PM me your information if you're interested :)

0rionninja
08-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Android platform.

Hello there!*We are:
DragonSlayers,lvl 19 guild, 10 boosts lvl*
Looking for: 50+ LEVEL players active, with knowlage and understanding of the game.*
We are currently 16/21 so the spots are tight
Write down your code &*JOIN US TODAY!

N1T3SLAY3R
08-27-2013, 02:38 PM
N1ght Ra1d3rz
-lvl 20 guild

-19/22 members

-10 bonuses purchased

-11 guardians purchased (lvl 5s to 7s mainly)

-lvl 50 join requirement

N1ght Ra1d3rz

reddevil_34
08-27-2013, 04:03 PM
DEMOLITION HILL
LVL 21 GUILD
Air 2%
All Others 4%

We're a fast growing guild that placed in the top 100 in last Guild War.
Looking for active members with lvl 60 or higher.
Find us in the guild search and send a request for membership.

JStarbux
08-27-2013, 10:40 PM
Recruiting active players!

search IRON THRONE

Current stats (as of 8/28/13)
Level: 21 (90+ = 4, 70-90 = 5 , 50-70 = 10)
Members: 19/22
Bank: 5+ mil
Bonuses: Spirit/Air = 5%, Earth/Fire/Water = 4%
Guardians: 8 purchased
Officer Positions: 2 available as of 8/28/13

We give out tips in guild chat. We are organized about quest progress. We are active donors but don't force weekly donations.

If you are in a guild today and you feel lost or helpless, consider joining us!

Dedi89
08-28-2013, 07:19 PM
*Wrong posting*

cryologic
08-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Hybrid is Recruiting!

Looking for 40+ Level Members!

prototype4o8
08-29-2013, 02:24 PM
[ANDROID] WBB-PDV-NMY!

Level 79 player in lvl 22 Guild with PLENTY of elemental upgrades! If you are LVL 50+ please ADD ME and LEAVE YOUR GUILD for an immediate invite! Plenty of daily players that contribute millions in gold! WBB-PDV-NMY!

Important, you must remember to leave your guild or else the guild invite will not work :] Thank you

Plenty of helpful members who give tips and have a daily chat.

Bank spent on upgrades from contributions: 30m+

Current bank: 8m+

connor6104
08-29-2013, 08:45 PM
Join my guild Reto, we are excepting anyone for the moment.

We have 8 member and we contribute like 100k each week at the least

iH8t2lose2
08-30-2013, 04:02 PM
RECEUITING FOR BUSHIDO
Level 24
All elements 5%
We have 3 open spots
Level 50+
Looking for strong members to help us out in guild wars

Pm me with an application, we have many strong people that you can use for the epic boss