PDA

View Full Version : Gree, can you explain the WD points system?

Gambit12
08-09-2013, 03:16 PM
It's been 7 to 8 wars & still the WD points system is so unbelievable for higher level. Is there any chance you can explain this & clear things out? You know what? This is really disappointing & unfair to all of us higher level..:mad:

Please do something about this crapy Point System!

Well ...I truly hope that Gree looks into this ...once again high level peeps being punished for being loyal and playing game to much!!! Come on ...make these points fair!! Makes no sense ...losing to way weaker, winning ten in a row then lose to same person several times especially when gold used! It hurts to see low levels make way better points ...good for the low levels! Why is it so difficult to make point distrabutions equal same for all?? Ya improved issues with the Boss for high levels at least it's playable now...please do same for WD points!! Kills me I have to do triple gold to get what a lower level gets as points! Now how is this just??? Simply not the same game for all!!!

@ gambit ...great thread hon thanks!!!

out of names
08-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Just hit a person 90 levels over me and won 3 times, only 250points max no wall

Minotaur
08-09-2013, 03:29 PM
heck..I was getting 400+ on free hits..then I recharge and lost 2 in a row even though I am 30k over his attack, and then I won 2 only getting crappy mid 200 pts.

SPWD
08-09-2013, 03:31 PM
And the points fluctuate soo much,you think you have a good target,and the next time you get 120 points instead of 450 for example!!

Paul Wall
08-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Inconsistent

KFH
08-09-2013, 04:31 PM
My biggest problem is i will get 3 or four attacks with 350 wd points, then as soon as i use gold i will lose and attack or the points will drop to about 150 to 220 for the rest of the attacks. This has happened for the past 4 wars and still seems to make no sense.

lemonhaze
08-09-2013, 04:32 PM
It's been 7 to 8 wars & still the WD points system is so unbelievable for higher level. Is there any chance you can explain this & clear things out? You know what? This is really disappointing & unfair to all of us higher level..:mad:

Please do something about this crapy Point System! not to mention my attack is 900k and im loseing to 700k def they say skilll points i dont belive that i have 250 on attack

lemonhaze
08-09-2013, 04:33 PM
My biggest problem is i will get 3 or four attacks with 350 wd points, then as soon as i use gold i will lose and attack or the points will drop to about 150 to 220 for the rest of the attacks. This has happened for the past 4 wars and still seems to make no sense. yea same here..i just won with my 4 free hits and then used gold lost 1 our 4 and like i said im alot higher attack to..another money gold scam is all it is

KFH
08-09-2013, 04:39 PM
not to mention my attack is 900k and im loseing to 700k def they say skilll points i dont belive that i have 250 on attackyeah that would annoy me, i'm only losing to people 50k down. Still in a stat based game....

Snipey
08-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Def have faced some hackers and bs points as well. Beat a guy 60 levels higher than me with wall down. 225 points

Orr77
08-09-2013, 05:57 PM
In my opinion the best way to do WD points is simply whatever BP points you get?

Zach3432
08-09-2013, 06:34 PM
I would really love to have this explained as well. Level 132 and hit people well over 200. 220-4xx. Yea, it's good points compared to what a lot are getting, but how can it drop by 50% or more? Points can lie, percentages raise questions.

General Ranger
08-09-2013, 07:12 PM
not to mention my attack is 900k and im loseing to 700k def they say skilll points i dont belive that i have 250 on attack

Skill points according to greedy lmao

Gree get your **** together

Gambit12
08-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Bump for Gree's feedback report...

Bonzai
08-11-2013, 08:01 PM
I'll bump again with my story. Just beat someone 107 levels over me and got a 250 point reward.

Also I've been losing battles to people 40K(!!!!!!!!) defense under my attack. Not only was it a loss it was a 50% win/loss rate. WTF???? I may just be ignorant to these game mechanics but aren't the 50% rates supposed to be with people of equal defense compared to attack(of course THEN dictated by attack/defense skill points).

Jaebee
08-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Guys it's like that for everyone. I've lost to players with >500k less defense than my attack, and I'm sure players with higher attack than me have lost some with a larger difference than that. Seems to be about 20-25% difference is where you risk an occasional loss or two. I.e. a player with say 1mil attack facing a player with 750-800k def or higher risks losing some.

Sith Lady
08-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Gree you are just low! Will never ever see my money again. You messed with the wd point system just to squeeze more money out of the fools. I am continuously beating players with 100+ levels higher than me and get mid 200s.

lemonhaze
08-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Skill points according to greedy lmao

Gree get your **** together ye exactly bro no way they could have the skill points i had they was only lvl 185 that i lost to scouting..unless of course they had the skill point hack which that reallly wouldnt surprise me at all..nothing does on here no more

lemonhaze
08-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Gree you are just low! Will never ever see my money again. You messed with the wd point system just to squeeze more money out of the fools. I am continuously beating players with 100+ levels higher than me and get mid 200s. oh i know how u feel i got 80 while scoting lol coulda jsut hit the walll and got the same..sick man jsut sick..i got over 700 wins and jsut now closeing in on 170k points

Badass action man
08-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Being negative gets us no where (i know, i've done my fair share of whinging on here).

Gree dudes; can you please give us some feedback on how this system works and perhaps take steps to improve it.

Not all that long ago Gree said they would be more transparent and improve their working relationship with us. Now would be a good time to continue the improvement process.

IrishMavrick
08-12-2013, 01:45 AM
The point flucuation is mereley a way for Gree to make more money. The ability to stablize battle points is an example that this is their doing, why would skill points not affect BP's? This company is losing money and fails to listen to its customers. We fail to respond to the waste by stopping our game play and continue to give in to them.Yes they have promised better service and transparency and failed to deliver. They suck and will continue until they fail...

SPWD
08-12-2013, 01:52 AM
Last war I took down the dl who was 40 lvls above me and I got 139 points ffs, then mistakenly hit him again and got 450!

WarrenG
08-12-2013, 05:21 AM
Yeah I love how you can hit someone the first time for 400 WD and then only get 100 WD for the rest of your hits. Should be same exact point total every time just like pvp tournament.

Tournai
08-12-2013, 05:35 AM
Thanks for this Thread Gambit!!

It is soooo Freaking Frustrating! The fluctuations! and lost fights while you should have win the fights!

Adroid Stats VS IOS stats = a HUGE difference!

Dutchie
08-12-2013, 05:39 AM
The point flucuation is mereley a way for Gree to make more money. The ability to stablize battle points is an example that this is their doing, why would skill points not affect BP's? This company is losing money and fails to listen to its customers. We fail to respond to the waste by stopping our game play and continue to give in to them.Yes they have promised better service and transparency and failed to deliver. They suck and will continue until they fail...

AgreeD....

GuyInLobsterSuit
08-12-2013, 05:49 AM
I'm sure Gree will respond as soon as they work out how it works.

Pro
08-12-2013, 05:54 AM
AgreeD....

Double aGREEd......
How is it that BP's stay the same???????? I'm sure speaking of this will soon cause them to change but that really doesn't make sense if skill points are a reason.At least if your going to make (fix) it so they swing so wildly help your customers out and reduce the amount of the swing and reduce the cost of med packs. Why is it so difficult to listen to what the players are saying and respond with a change and an acknowledgement? I wonder if the purpose of this forum is just their way of spying on what's going on. At least of those who still use it......................

Web323
08-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Hit a player at level 250 and get 150 WD points.....Worst scoring system ever

Max Power
08-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Well, if people are hitting people well abiove them and getting only 200 points, my guess would be that it is working that way for everybody, so what is the big deal. If we are all being effected equally, it's a non-issue.

Here is a question/theory I would be interested on some feedback though: One of my higher level guild members is convinced that it two people are hitting on the same target at the same time, the point total lowers. We tried communicating and taking turns for 5 minute intervals on the prime targets and some people say that works. At first I thought that sounded unlikely, bit I too would score 425 on a dude one hit and 200 the next. With a range that variable, the idea seems plausible. Thoughts?

Gambit12
08-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Bump again for Gree's feedback..:mad:

procsyzarc
08-12-2013, 10:06 PM
I love the system it has saved me thousands of dollars already. After they changed it I pretty much gave up on MW and haven't missed it a bit, 2.5 down 1.5 to go.

Crime city: Gone free and very casual basically collect buildings and thats about it
Modern War: Gone free and casual, do pve and LTQ's and free hits in WD's but thats about it. Very rarely will I pvp now, being a high level comander I am still good for people to hit during BP events
Moster quest: Broken 1M attack and no reason to really play since it is so neglected, haven't brought gems since Decemeber and am down to 7k after which will probably quit.
Kingdom age: The one Gree game that is still fun (partly because I am L140 once I level and get screwed by points might quit it too) the only game left I might still spend on.

So yes I love the system only got to go free in Kingdom age now and Gree won't get another cent from me.......unless they ever show MQ some love

Amplified Sample
08-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Def have faced some hackers and bs points as well. Beat a guy 60 levels higher than me with wall down. 225 points

Def crazy. Its unpredictable how the wd points are handed out

IrishMavrick
08-13-2013, 12:14 AM
I love the system it has saved me thousands of dollars already. After they changed it I pretty much gave up on MW and haven't missed it a bit, 2.5 down 1.5 to go.

Crime city: Gone free and very casual basically collect buildings and thats about it
Modern War: Gone free and casual, do pve and LTQ's and free hits in WD's but thats about it. Very rarely will I pvp now, being a high level comander I am still good for people to hit during BP events
Moster quest: Broken 1M attack and no reason to really play since it is so neglected, haven't brought gems since Decemeber and am down to 7k after which will probably quit.
Kingdom age: The one Gree game that is still fun (partly because I am L140 once I level and get screwed by points might quit it too) the only game left I might still spend on.

So yes I love the system only got to go free in Kingdom age now and Gree won't get another cent from me.......unless they ever show MQ some love

Maybe that is the goal,run it down and close it down!

Idiokus
08-14-2013, 03:17 AM
Well ...I truly hope that Gree looks into this ...once again high level peeps being punished for being loyal and playing game to much!!! Come on ...make these points fair!! Makes no sense ...losing to way weaker, winning ten in a row then lose to same person several times especially when gold used! It hurts to see low levels make way better points ...good for the low levels! Why is it so difficult to make point distrabutions equal same for all?? Ya improved issues with the Boss for high levels at least it's playable now...please do same for WD points!! Kills me I have to do triple gold to get what a lower level gets as points! Now how is this just??? Simply not the same game for all!!!

Diverguy
08-14-2013, 07:33 AM
I would like to know the answer to this mystery as well..

jchow69
08-14-2013, 08:00 AM
I am level 116, hit someone at level 190 and getting on average about 450 points a hit. Maybe it's the Android and iOS problem again.

Who dares wins
08-14-2013, 08:40 AM
The poi ya change if more than 1 person is attacking the same guy at the same time for ex: 1 person attacking player x will get 300points for example if 2 players attack same guy it will reduce received points but as much as half.

Also I agree that basing the points on lvl is crazy it should be like the pvp system based on attribute points and stats

Maddog11
08-14-2013, 08:43 AM
I am level 116, hit someone at level 190 and getting on average about 450 points a hit. Maybe it's the Android and iOS problem again. not sure how you are averaging 450 since 450 is the max avail points

jchow69
08-14-2013, 08:55 AM
not sure how you are averaging 450 since 450 is the max avail points

Isn't 500 the max?

Web323
08-14-2013, 09:10 AM
There is a range that randomly picks your points. You basically have to be the same level & same A/D ratio to get anything remotely constant.

Stanky Dong
08-14-2013, 09:21 AM
whati hate the most is the variance per guy. I will be hitting a guy that is paying between 350-400 points and then get 150 for a few in a row. Ridiculous.

Gambit12
08-14-2013, 02:34 PM

BUMP for you Idiokus..!:cool: And also bump to the rest of MW hard core playa'..:cool:

killapickles
08-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Lets be honest... they probably have no idea how the points system works. If they cannot display things correctly, they have no clue what they are doing. Evident by the missing faction remembers and buildings.

jchow69
08-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Lets be honest... they probably have no idea how the points system works. If they cannot display things correctly, they have no clue what they are doing. Evident by the missing faction remembers and buildings.

But it can't be based on luck like the loot for boss events or box events, could it?

Xela
08-14-2013, 06:45 PM

Please do something about this crapy Point System!

This is a legitimate and simple question Gree.
Why don't you simply answer the question instead of blatantly ignoring your customers?
What possible positive outcome do you expect from ignoring your customers?

Why is there always smoke and mirrors with your organisation?

killapickles
08-14-2013, 07:07 PM
But it can't be based on luck like the loot for boss events or box events, could it?

My guess... the person the created the code left and there is no documentation. They probably outsourced certain aspects and have trouble figuring out how it was done. It is a pain to troubleshoot other peoples code... I've been playing this game for over a year and a half and the android stats have never been right. I work in software development and can understand there troubles but if it took me that long to fix something, I would be out of a job.

Gree has stated previously that battle/points are determined by a random factor to make things interesting. My guess is they don't want to let everyone know what it actually does.

Generik79
08-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Folks, there is nothing random...the higher your level, the lower you average against the same levels to be attacked....it is very, very simple. Just explain it. I know there are still moderators, because one reappeared from the ether to close threads on the glitch 6.5 hours ago...why not research this legitimate question, give us an answer, then go back and fix whatever it is that is quickly or slowly driving every high level player out of this game. Thank you.

mikeb1975
08-15-2013, 08:02 AM
My observation is this. The highest level target possible is best, obviously, but the closer their defense is to your attack, the more points you will receive. Meaning a target 50 levels above you with a defense that is 100,000 points lower than your attack will score you LESS points than a target that is 50 levels above you with a defense that is 50000 points lower than your attack.

Also - I find that the amount of 'health' that you have available plays a role as well. Meaning that if you have more than enough health available for two hits but not enough health available for three hits, you will score more points with those two hits than you would if you had exactly enough health for two hits. It's almost like they assign a point value per point of health and then use that value to calculate how many points you score based on the amount of health you use in the attack.

My two cents.

jchow69
08-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Folks, there is nothing random...the higher your level, the lower you average against the same levels to be attacked....it is very, very simple. Just explain it. I know there are still moderators, because one reappeared from the ether to close threads on the glitch 6.5 hours ago...why not research this legitimate question, give us an answer, then go back and fix whatever it is that is quickly or slowly driving every high level player out of this game. Thank you.

Aha! The key word here is AVERAGE. Which means that there can be variance in points, no matter how small or large.

Snipe
08-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Well, if people are hitting people well abiove them and getting only 200 points, my guess would be that it is working that way for everybody, so what is the big deal. If we are all being effected equally, it's a non-issue.

Here is a question/theory I would be interested on some feedback though: One of my higher level guild members is convinced that it two people are hitting on the same target at the same time, the point total lowers. We tried communicating and taking turns for 5 minute intervals on the prime targets and some people say that works. At first I thought that sounded unlikely, bit I too would score 425 on a dude one hit and 200 the next. With a range that variable, the idea seems plausible. Thoughts?

Doesn't seem like it could be that since sometimes I hit target and after a couple low point hits it goes up! Of course we all get frustrated when it goes down, but without any actual statistics seems to me it goes up just as often. I think there's just a huge random factor in there.

I wish Gree would shed some light on how they do this, even if at high level so we could figure out a strategy to optimize. But maybe that's the point - to keep it interesting since we can't optimize, especially since they make changes between events.

Snipe

senex morosus
08-16-2013, 10:43 AM
GREE can you please comment on this thread. (BUMP)

tvvicee
08-16-2013, 03:02 PM
::::: Copy & paste until we get an answer :::::

jchow69
08-16-2013, 03:42 PM
No answer from Gree or Sirius, lol.

jchow69
08-16-2013, 05:02 PM
Hey you are buddy buddy with Mr. Subzero.. can you ask him to explain how SUP1 got 5 million WD in a single battle....even with speed scoring glitch that they are using, 5 million wd is almost impossible. Better yet, maybe GREE can explain why this glitch still exists in ios while Droid users cant do it?

You can ask Micky Mac IRL about it.

ffp
08-16-2013, 06:02 PM
I'll throw my 2c into this issue.

For a few WD matches now, I have hit people for over 400WD pts. But when I used a medpack to go again, it drops to low 200s usually. If the variation is +/- 20 pts I can live with that. This much variance doesn't make light gold spenders like me spend more as it doesn't give me value for money.

Bonzai
08-16-2013, 06:19 PM
This much variance doesn't make light gold spenders like me spend more as it doesn't give me value for money.

AMEN(10chars)

IrishMavrick
08-16-2013, 11:37 PM
I too am waiting to see if Gree responds or if they close the thread at which time I will assit by starting another.

tvvicee
08-17-2013, 05:59 AM
::::: Copy & paste until we get an answer :::::

Humty dumpty BUMP

Pro
08-18-2013, 04:49 AM
Bumpbumpbump.

Paisthecoolest
08-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Bumpity bump

keeskiller
08-18-2013, 11:38 AM
wondering if they would reply to this? curious myselve to

Gambit12
08-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Got busy in KA now gotta bump this...:mad:

Pro
08-20-2013, 11:41 PM
Cricket,cricket,cricket.

Suspect5
08-20-2013, 11:48 PM
Gree is bending over all it's long time dedicated players. This is why I have stoped using gold, how about a gold ban until they make it a good thing to level up and actually play the game.

Gee-2
08-21-2013, 04:04 AM
Bump bump bump

Lancerdually
08-21-2013, 05:13 AM
wow, wonder how long it will take to get a Gree reply.........no matter how superficial it may be:cool:

west coast girl
08-21-2013, 07:07 AM
Would love to know how this works, very inconsistent and makes me use less gold because of it.

Sigfried
08-21-2013, 07:18 AM
Had to throw in my notes on this. I consistently get 3 good scores at or over 400 and then get one in the 200's. Almost every time. I stopped using gold to hit opponents repeatedly because of this. Now I just use gold for scouting. It has cut my gold use down considerably. I'm only using 1/3 to 1/2 what I was a couple months ago. And I've experienced the good hits until I refill and then get 200's for every hit. So I just scout 4-8 targets, then hit good ones as my energy regens. The points awarded for an attack sometimes seems to be based on an old algorithm used for craps.

Sgt Squirrel
08-21-2013, 07:39 AM
Bump! I'm curious as well

Ghost-12
08-21-2013, 07:44 AM
...It`s going to take them about the same time it takes for a support reply
when one of us have any issues. 2,3,4 weeks to tell you that your case is already closed lol
-want to see explanation for this system though.

Fl@sh
08-21-2013, 07:45 AM
I average 280 WD per hit around level 244ish. Now I'll be at level 250 when India rolls around. How much do you think I'll average now?

Pro
08-21-2013, 02:26 PM
220 or less, the points just keep dropping for high stat players. I hate it and wouldn't want yours.

K4H
08-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Has anyone noticed that WD points seem to drop when multiple people are hitting the same guy? I try to find several different guys to hit and rotate between them. In Canada I averaged 360 WD per hit. Lvl 174...sometimes hard to find good targets when you only have 1 mil atk :(

Suspect5
08-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Has anyone noticed that WD points seem to drop when multiple people are hitting the same guy? I try to find several different guys to hit and rotate between them. In Canada I averaged 360 WD per hit. Lvl 174...sometimes hard to find good targets when you only have 1 mil atk :(

I have noticed that, but what it means is a whole other mystery

xVeng3anc3
08-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Be quiet about ONLY 1 mil attack (haha, that's what I get for being a free player). Anyways, before WD came out, leveling up was usually good, you get more money buildings, unlock new areas to get XP and nobody was super competitive and stuff (some people were, but they were few and far in between). I worked to get myself to level 130, and had decent stats for a free player. All of a sudden, WD hits and I've spent my 130 levels working towards stat goals that a lvl 30 player could have if they started when WD did! Why should the veterans, the high level players be PUNished (sorry) for their work?

carlos spicey weener
08-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Wow..still no response to a simple question.
What an ignorant organisation Gree is to just ignore its customers.
Don't you think we can handle the truth?

Acuratepaul
08-21-2013, 08:19 PM
WD points should increase with the level and stats you hit just like battle points. But like always high level players have the disadvantage as usual.

Zach3432
08-21-2013, 08:24 PM
I think max point level cap would be good, and I'm down in the 130s. Example being a level 50 can score a max of 100 a hit, level 100 max of 175 etc. Maybe not those specific numbers, but something along those lines.

Acuratepaul
08-21-2013, 08:27 PM
It's annoying that the veterans have to struggle to keep up in points when someone is level 100. It's had no logic behind it. It's as if you have been in a job for years and a newbie comes by and a week later is out performing you. Well that's a bad example that happens often.... Argh got no other example but you got my point.

Pro
08-22-2013, 06:28 AM
13 days and no response.

Gee-2
08-22-2013, 07:08 AM
I wonder how long it'll take them to close down this thread because I doubt they will ever answer it. They are giving out such low wd points to bleed us for more gold cus that's what Gree(d) does.

Xela
08-22-2013, 08:01 PM
Hello, hello, hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

Generik79
08-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Is everyone enjoying the new culture of transparency and communication from San Francisco? I know I am.

Adm.J
08-22-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm sure if I start F-bombing again someone from Gree will show up.

Zach3432
08-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Bueller... Bueller...

Adm.J
08-22-2013, 10:06 PM
Is it grenade time?

Zach3432
08-22-2013, 10:11 PM
They'll just lock it and then we would have to make a new thread to bump

Bobar
08-22-2013, 11:33 PM
I would like to know too

west coast girl
08-23-2013, 07:23 AM
Bumping back up while listening to the crickets

Pro
08-23-2013, 07:44 AM
Day 14 and still crickets and curious customers!

Adm.J
08-23-2013, 11:02 AM
Bastards...

Pro
08-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Bastards...

Not the old F bomb of the past but I'm sure your working it up and they will give you the chance to use it..lol

Ryans67
08-23-2013, 12:46 PM
250's hitting 250's tend to average 275 wd points per hit. All that talk about averages dropping when focused on the same guy doesnt seem to be true. We've checked it when an entire team of SUP's was pounding a teams sole 250.

We also did some testing regarding BP, because it seemed like ranks would alter the point average. We had members of our team drop our attack boosts throughout a day or so. This increased the point average. This could relate to stat difference, or it could relate to BP, since dropping your attack boosts affects both.

Adm.J
08-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Not the old F bomb of the past but I'm sure your working it up and they will give you the chance to use it..lolI'm innocent I tell you!

onetazman
08-23-2013, 05:05 PM
I want SUPPORT to tell me during battle how this character was able to beat mine.

Taking in consideration that I think battle is suppose to match up syndicates that have close to the same stats.

My char: "M" - Stats: LvL 64. Mob-320. Attack- 63930. Attack symbol is-43. Equip used 1332.

His char: "paco aka the beach" - Stats: LvL 70 mob-38. Defnse-60706. Def symbol:??? Equipment-190.

I dont see at all how this is possible.... :mad:

First, how the hell can you be a level 70 and only have 190 equipment? That doesn't sound possible!

Ok, soo, this guy just robs, probably doesn't have bldgs., Buys the best gear that each of his members can wear. 38x5 = 190 --> Fine I will go for that. BUT his defense is still lower than my attack.

This example above right here is what is making me think of quitting this game.

dustin5104
08-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Should we start sending PMs to the mods? I know they see the thread. This is a prime example of terrible customer service...

Dutchie
08-24-2013, 03:46 AM
I just saw CJ about this...

http://i43.tinypic.com/29nbe3b.jpg

I am a cow
08-24-2013, 04:16 AM
I just saw CJ about this...

http://i43.tinypic.com/29nbe3b.jpg

Dutchie why all these really funny pics?

Dutchie
08-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Dutchie why all these really funny pics?What has been said has been said a thousand times and I am too lazy to write, so as the old adage goes, a picture is worth a thousand words.

west coast girl
08-24-2013, 11:31 AM
hey if the pic fits ;)

Exxtraterrestrial
08-24-2013, 12:56 PM
i think it is just random unless you have a really high lvl i attacked a lvl 250 and only got 200 points off of him

I am a cow
08-24-2013, 06:52 PM
What has been said has been said a thousand times and I am too lazy to write, so as the old adage goes, a picture is worth a thousand words.

but you can be arsed to type this?

Zach3432
08-24-2013, 08:40 PM
Bump for an answer.

Pro
08-24-2013, 11:00 PM
16 days and still counting..

Dutchie
08-25-2013, 02:01 AM
but you can be arsed to type this? When I feel like it, yeah... What is with all the dumb questions?

I am a cow
08-25-2013, 05:41 AM
When I feel like it, yeah... What is with all the dumb questions?

bcs I feel like it cbs ;)

dustin5104
08-25-2013, 08:09 PM
16 days and still counting..

Badass action man
08-25-2013, 10:47 PM
How's about some transparency please........

DeT Bob
08-25-2013, 11:53 PM
maybe they have to find out themself first?

Gee-2
08-26-2013, 12:20 AM
Bumpity bump bump.... Gree please answer!

Pro
08-27-2013, 12:27 AM
Day 19............

Jhenry02
08-27-2013, 01:04 AM
I haven't read this thread until now. But I'm a new level 227 and was 170 when WD started. I very rarely if eve break 300 WD points a hit. Even against a level 250 with 500k def last event. I got 230, loss, loss, and 240. I had him beat by 10% in stats. The losses I get because of skill points etc. but if I'm going to lose to an opponent shouldn't the payout be larger when I win?

lemonhaze
08-27-2013, 01:51 AM
bump..i know they have read this but will not anwswer..if it was some thread about someone thrashing them they would respond and ban the person..so please gree this is a simple question why cant u anwser us here...@ everone here that posted why dont we all send in a ticket and then see what they give the response as on there??

west coast girl
08-27-2013, 07:34 AM
Would still love to hear a response. I understand gree not wanting to give out specifics on their algorithm but they have given answers before while still leaving the mystery in the game as they call it. An answer to a question is not too much to ask.

Gee-2
08-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Bump for a reply from Gree

Badass action man
08-27-2013, 09:04 AM
Perhaps there is no justifying the bs that is being pulled. So they will ignore us till our heads explode

Pro
08-28-2013, 01:26 AM
Bump again for day 20!!!!!
Gree you wont give me my 1300 gold back that went missing in Poland even after you admit it happened in an email and have given others theirs back! The least you can do is make the points worthwhile especially since I'm now a free player.

carlos spicey weener
08-28-2013, 06:00 AM
C'mon Gree we have been patient but...
Patience is the level of endurance one can take before negativity!

IrishMavrick
08-28-2013, 06:38 AM
Tis sad that there has been no answer and this is pushed to the back burners.

mistergreen
08-28-2013, 07:07 AM
You guys don't seriously expect a response, do you? LOL

Lancerdually
08-28-2013, 07:17 AM
Boom....there it is :D

Berio
08-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Was hoping to see any replies from Gree.... The WD event format has to be changed!

lemonhaze
08-28-2013, 10:12 AM
You guys don't seriously expect a response, do you? LOLno we dont but we can keep this thread on page on till they get sick of looking at it..everone here as i said b4 needs to send in a ticket and see if we all get the same response then post it on this thread for everone to see and see if they are lying to us

Xela
08-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Looks like the patience is running out..lol

Gee-2
08-29-2013, 05:47 AM
Well I'm not buying any gold this war till the point system is explained.

Pro
08-29-2013, 07:52 AM
Guess none of you f*fk faces have any time to do your f*cking job and show some transparency. Lying sacks of f*cking sh*t.

Well you did warn them you would do it..
So where are we at now 21-22 days??????

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 08:33 AM
This is an interesting read.

Pro
08-29-2013, 08:05 PM
Well I didn't really expect a response but still think this needs to stay up front. It wasn't me that said I would be more forth coming and put more info out it was Gree. Yet we still have to ask and still get no response.

lemonhaze
08-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Well I'm not buying any gold this war till the point system is explained. i got 400$ itunes creidt im buying gold and gems
bc i like playing KA now..im gonna get on a top 10 soon..my stats are 975k.935 lvl 62..and we got riad the boss even gong on with a 48000/62000 unit with 30% attack for infantry so much better prizes..and guess what the gems are 40% offf there..never see that in MW

Badass action man
08-30-2013, 07:50 AM
Man...it needs to be fixed. I'm a long term free player who is interested in going to gold playing but won't until this WD points system is explained and then improved!. And high Lvl players should not be punished for being loyal.

You can't put a price on the 'intangibles', you know...those lil things that make a world of difference. Sack up Gree n put a whole lot more effort in!.

u may find urself having to buy some banks with all the extra cash u could make on top of this current cash cow.

SGT Rud
08-30-2013, 07:58 AM
Maybe we will see some changes today. Here is hoping for the best.

Pro
08-30-2013, 11:34 AM
Hoping for the best... But remembering Gree is involved..lol

Adm.J
08-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Boom....there it is :DWell at least they can't say they never saw this thread.

Pro
08-31-2013, 12:56 AM
Well at least they can't say they never saw this thread.

Still standing and calm... I can appreciate that.

Not seeing a response or a change I don't appreciate. I know my thoughts and concerns don't matter but collectively we deserve something from Gree.

Gee-2
08-31-2013, 05:52 AM
The points are worse than ever and I've realized there is no use hoping Gree will fix this because it being the way it is now has huge financial benefit to them so why would they fix something that is making them more money even if it is at the expensive of their customers satisfaction. So will that realization I've decided to go from a gold spending player to a free player. I am unwilling to pay for anymore of this BS we have to deal with due to their rigged point system. Sick of their unethical business practices.

IrishMavrick
09-01-2013, 05:32 AM
This silly little thread needed a boost back to the top since it has only gotten worse.

Pappy-HCT
09-01-2013, 07:35 AM
bump bump bump

DeT Bob
09-02-2013, 11:23 AM
am still curious

Badass action man
09-03-2013, 07:08 PM
The points are worse than ever and I've realized there is no use hoping Gree will fix this because it being the way it is now has huge financial benefit to them so why would they fix something that is making them more money even if it is at the expensive of their customers satisfaction. So will that realization I've decided to go from a gold spending player to a free player. I am unwilling to pay for anymore of this BS we have to deal with due to their rigged point system. Sick of their unethical business practices.

hows is it of financial benefit when im not putting any money in till they fix it

marklinalexanderho
09-03-2013, 08:29 PM
ok this thread is a sign of relief to me.

at least my faction isn't d only one experiencing all dat fluctuation in wd points accrued. like 280/hit can drop to 170/hit on a frequent basis??! furthermore those who r lvl 230s to 250s had to spend extra 40% gold JUST to keep up w/ d points they could get 4-5 wars ago.

hope gree can fix this problem fast. or d product life of mw will juz end at lvl 250. cuz there's juz no advantage in being dat high

Pro
09-03-2013, 09:14 PM
How many days now? What's the deal Gree. Simply make the WD points as consistent as battle points are or lower the price of medpacks to 10 gold!!! Lowering the price will induce spending and take away the sting of inconsistent point spreads,at least to me.

SOF
09-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Anyone else notice WDP seemed to be down this war? I rarely got over 400 the entire war.

Adm.J
09-04-2013, 01:44 AM
I don't really track my point hits as I'm usually doing hit & runs. But I just checked and my average points per hit in Canada was 244. In India it was 259.

I am a cow
09-04-2013, 04:33 AM
I scored 144 points from a level 250 guy with the wall down, How the f does that work? 72 point from a level 250 if the wall was still up? what a a$$ move

Russian Roulette
09-04-2013, 06:20 AM
It's almost impossible to tell what you're going to get, I'll attack somebody once and get 215 points then get 70?

Tito89
09-04-2013, 06:31 AM
Well I notice I lose a unit when I attack someone who gives a fair amount of points (450 eg) but whenever I don't I never lose a unit. Something I remember from all world domination events. If this is so then the equation could be like;

Rewarded points=(your level x your attack divided by their level x their defense) x 100

so for example: (50 x 50000 divided by 60 x 30000) x 100 = 138.88 = 139 rounded

Any sort if lose in unit whether it be a b52 bomber or a light gunner is gunna affect it.

My equation might make sense if you apply it accurately bearing in mind stat swings and the different values for attack and defense due to an ios player attacking an android user.

droffatsto50
09-04-2013, 06:35 AM
I was attacking a guy 60 levels higher than me a bunch of times... not to mention I only had 2k higher attack than his defence and I kept getting mid 250 point hits, then I got a random 442 point hit?! I don't get it...

Generik79
09-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Deafening silence.

Tito89
09-04-2013, 06:45 AM
Remember that stat swings could be affecting the level, boosts, skill points, they may be recalculated twice and then gree quickly corrects it by picking the total of the two and whatever of the other boosts etc that did/didnt apply during each attack. Remember how many play modern war and how many attack at exactly the same time. You may also intercept data from another player during calculation so you could actually drop 5 levels, gain 20k attack because both a low level player in top 4000 may attack in unison with you and a super strong player. But you don't see the stat change as its not on your end, but grees server has a spaz and hands out the wrong data to the wrong people. So...a weaker player can beat someone with 50k more defense because they got their data mixed with another players data.

that's how I see it

AlexFoo
09-04-2013, 07:47 AM
this is by far the stupidest thread on this forum lol

1300-1400 attacks, I averaged 370 points.

Kefa
09-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Well I notice I lose a unit when I attack someone who gives a fair amount of points (450 eg) but whenever I don't I never lose a unit. Something I remember from all world domination events. If this is so then the equation could be like;

Rewarded points=(your level x your attack divided by their level x their defense) x 100

so for example: (50 x 50000 divided by 60 x 30000) x 100 = 138.88 = 139 rounded

Any sort if lose in unit whether it be a b52 bomber or a light gunner is gunna affect it.

My equation might make sense if you apply it accurately bearing in mind stat swings and the different values for attack and defense due to an ios player attacking an android user.

This looks reasonable, but add in a huge random factor as well, and maybe how recently any prior attack was made on the same player? Seemed like if I attacked the same player twice in a row the second hit would yield 25-35% fewer points, but if I attacked each target once then waited a few minutes before attacking the same one again the yield would be similar to the first attack.

My observation in India was that on Friday I was averaging 200 pts / attack, on Saturday it was more like 100, Sunday was around 150, and Monday until it ended was average 220 - so if there is a "random factor multiplier" maybe it changes each day? Or maybe the random multiplier is generated once each day randomly for each player?

Also, we did have one breakout example in our faction on the first day of 1,400 points from one hit that took out the opponent's DL in the one hit... never saw anything like that again after, and I think that may even have been the only one above 300 for us.

Edit..

Well, that formula only works in certain cases, and in other cases it's off by a factor of 14 or more, but it's the right path of thought. I'm sure it's far more complex and random with ways to limit the outcome to a certain range, and may even take into account which team is ahead or behind and by how much, or even factoring how many wins or consecutive wins your faction has.

Adm.J
09-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Anybody got a grenade?

Lancerdually
09-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Anybody got a grenade?
Had one, but Gree took it out of my units list.......said they would check into it when I sent in a ticket...been weeks ago since that reply...still no grenade back in my units......sorry ;)

Pro
09-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Anybody got a grenade?

Usually when YOU ARE out of grenades you find bombs somewhere.........

STAND BACK. lol

dustin5104
09-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Up for a response...gree where is the customer service??

Adm.J
09-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Between this and the lack of response for HTC Desire users, I may be dropping some.

Paul Wall
09-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Can you lazy pathetic excuses for developers give some sort of response to the op? He's probably paid your over-inflated salaries many times over. If a customer asks you a question it's your PROFESSIONAL responsibility to AT LEAST respond. Tell him you are unable to answer the question or better yet.... answer the &^%&**$ question! Incompetence runs rampant within your company.

Pro
09-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Bumpbumpbump

Brummied
09-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Doh.. Finally found me 2p, dropped it down the sofa last week after losing it the week before, what a careless fellow.. I love maths and equations and numbers and patterns. I've spotted subtle changes on the different WD days and TIMES as well, bit like the LE sets, rares are less so at certain times it seems.. I had a spectrum in my hay days and I loved the basic command randomise... It generated a random number.. Insert this effect into gree WD scoring system and your answers are found! Shame gree didn't go for a slightly more progressive system based on something more modern as the title would imply ;)
But ultimately we are all in the same system, unplug is the only reasonable option if the irrational nature of the event irks you, or start a ticket petition with support until that irks you more, then quit. If your not irked by random factor then carry on having fun, knowing that in this system there is only one winner (______)<<<< fill in blank :D

This looks reasonable, but add in a huge random factor as well, and maybe how recently any prior attack was made on the same player? Seemed like if I attacked the same player twice in a row the second hit would yield 25-35% fewer points, but if I attacked each target once then waited a few minutes before attacking the same one again the yield would be similar to the first attack.

My observation in India was that on Friday I was averaging 200 pts / attack, on Saturday it was more like 100, Sunday was around 150, and Monday until it ended was average 220 - so if there is a "random factor multiplier" maybe it changes each day? Or maybe the random multiplier is generated once each day randomly for each player?

Also, we did have one breakout example in our faction on the first day of 1,400 points from one hit that took out the opponent's DL in the one hit... never saw anything like that again after, and I think that may even have been the only one above 300 for us.

Edit..

Well, that formula only works in certain cases, and in other cases it's off by a factor of 14 or more, but it's the right path of thought. I'm sure it's far more complex and random with ways to limit the outcome to a certain range, and may even take into account which team is ahead or behind and by how much, or even factoring how many wins or consecutive wins your faction has.

Kefa
09-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Bingo!

WD=250*X*Y*RAND(0.9;1.1)

One semi-fixed number based on your level and three randomly-generated multipliers, stacked - one generated for you once per day between 0.5 and 1.5 (X), your opponent's similar daily multiplier (Y), and a random spin between 0.9 and 1.1

Maybe it gets more complex in the higher levels, but down here below Lv100, I'm pretty sure it's a random daily value times a random value for that battle times some constants for me and my opponent.

Doh.. Finally found me 2p, dropped it down the sofa last week after losing it the week before, what a careless fellow.. I love maths and equations and numbers and patterns. I've spotted subtle changes on the different WD days and TIMES as well, bit like the LE sets, rares are less so at certain times it seems.. I had a spectrum in my hay days and I loved the basic command randomise... It generated a random number.. Insert this effect into gree WD scoring system and your answers are found! Shame gree didn't go for a slightly more progressive system based on something more modern as the title would imply ;)
But ultimately we are all in the same system, unplug is the only reasonable option if the irrational nature of the event irks you, or start a ticket petition with support until that irks you more, then quit. If your not irked by random factor then carry on having fun, knowing that in this system there is only one winner (______)<<<< fill in blank :D

General Ranger
09-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Ticket logged with support requesting a response to this thread.

Lets see what they say.

Badass action man
09-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Ticket logged with support requesting a response to this thread.

Lets see what they say.

you will probably get a locked thread in reply lol

Arc Burn
09-06-2013, 06:12 AM
prob pointless at this point....but bump it on up

Badass action man
09-08-2013, 03:27 AM
17 pages now, lets get it sorted!

Gee-2
09-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Bumpity bump bump

Adm.J
09-08-2013, 01:46 PM
If only I could get the *******s at work to be this silent....

General Ranger
09-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Here is my original ticket

Hi guys

Can we please have an answer to why the world domination points are so erratic? Your in game guide on this matter is far from accurate and as customers we would like some sort of response.

The following thread has been posted on your forum for weeks but we have still not received an answer.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64146-Gree-can-you-explain-the-WD-points-system

Can a moderator please reply with an accurate description of how the point system works.

Kind regards

And here is grees reply lol, does gree actually read the tickets????

Thank you for the report. There is a range to how many battle points you can receive per fight. Point amounts are based on your level and your stats vs your opponents' level and stats. Each match-up will give you a different amount, based on those parameters.

I will go ahead and forward your feedback to our developers for their consideration regarding the current point system.

Kefa
09-08-2013, 02:50 PM
The response is regarding Battle Points, not WD Points.

General Ranger
09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
The response is regarding Battle Points, not WD Points.

Yes we know..

Kefa
09-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Yes we know..

Oh, sorry... honestly wasn't trying to be a smart alec. I guess they just really don't want us to know.

Badass action man
09-08-2013, 06:49 PM
how do you do that?
yes ur right it is cold
no mate, I asked how do you do that?
yeah, summer is not too far away.
na na na na!, dude i asked how do you do that?
o, im following...yes track suits r warmer then short shorts

Crazy one
09-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Bump bump ???? Gree????

Pro
09-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS A MONTH OLD....

General Ranger
09-09-2013, 09:38 PM
I keep getting a reply from support on battle points even though I have stated on numerous occasions I'm talking about wdp points

Badass action man
09-09-2013, 09:51 PM
support, lol

Adm.J
09-11-2013, 05:42 AM
So they create a post asking for our thoughts on things, yet still continue to ignore this one. COME ON YOU ****TARDS!!!

west coast girl
09-11-2013, 05:55 AM
Maybe if we put in tickets asking about battle points we will get a response telling us about WD points. FAIL

Adm.J
09-11-2013, 06:06 AM
Stil half asleep here, but how do you think something like this would work for WD points?For each match up, each member of each faction is assigned a hit point total based on strength, strongest worth the most and work down. This is regardless of level or anything else, and is not visible to us.So strongest members are 100%, weakest are 10%, and everyone else falls into place based on what the difference is between the two. That way of there is a huge gap in strength between any two adjacent players, there isn't an unbalanced assigning of points given to anyone. Make sense? Logical? Do I need to just go back to sleep?

Adm.J
09-11-2013, 06:11 AM
Just a quick example of what I meant. All point totals just made up.

Top player - 300k.
Bottom player - 100k.

Top player is worth 1000 points
Bottom player is worth 100 points
Players with 150k stats would be worth 500 points with everyone else sliding into place based on their stats.

Would this put everyone on equal footing? You still only get paired up with factions around you so if you start scoring too many points you will still get crushed by a stronger faction. The gold spenders will still score vastly more points and be at the top. Am Iissi g something here?

west coast girl
09-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Sadly Adm.J that would put logic into this game. Gree seems to like this element of surprise factor and especially so since things are so hush hush secret. I would love points on stats alone and consistent points at that. It's ridiculous the way it is now. Higher levels and people who play the game it was originally intened get screwed over at every turn. I have no issue with how people play their game as it is theirs to play but for gree to hamper someone who chooses to do missions and events they dole out is absurd.

MagnusDux
09-11-2013, 09:37 AM
+1 What she said above. CONSISTENCY PLEEZ ?!? Greed please do something about it and make WD battle pts calculated sane as opposeto INsane - so I get better bang for my gold lol

Sadly Adm.J that would put logic into this game. Gree seems to like this element of surprise factor and especially so since things are so hush hush secret. I would love points on stats alone and consistent points at that. It's ridiculous the way it is now. Higher levels and people who play the game it was originally intened get screwed over at every turn. I have no issue with how people play their game as it is theirs to play but for gree to hamper someone who chooses to do missions and events they dole out is absurd.

carlos spicey weener
09-12-2013, 06:46 PM
c'mon Gree let us in on the secret...you know you wanna ;)

Badass action man
09-13-2013, 02:15 AM
jus lower the random multiplier. ur points shouldnt differ by more than 10% on the same target

Badass action man
09-13-2013, 02:17 AM
or even lower ur points by 1% on every hit after the first one till u get down to 50% of ur original wd points

Gee-2
09-13-2013, 05:38 AM
Bumpity bump bump

Pro
09-19-2013, 04:53 PM
This little thing was getting lonely.

London Town
09-19-2013, 04:56 PM
The points on crime city are much more consistent and they also have a faction modifier that allows a influence point increase (similar) to world domination points.

The fact gree have ignored this thread so long tells me they love the rigged point system.

SPWD
09-20-2013, 07:35 AM
Close to the bottom so back to the top,completely ignoring this thread says a lot but at the top they ask for our input !!!!!

Ivan the Dictator
09-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Close to the bottom so back to the top,completely ignoring this thread says a lot but at the top they ask for our input !!!!!

heyyy! you rhymed! and then not so much haha

Web323
09-20-2013, 08:51 AM
c'mon Gree let us in on the secret...you know you wanna ;)

The secret is: You are screwed if HLP so spend more gold.

From what I have been told it is a random number based on a scale of your level & Attack vs their level & defense. I was getting 180 WD off a level 250 last go around