PDA

View Full Version : Fixing the in-game Forum

Senator McCarthy
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
To Gree Programer:

The problem with the in-game forum is I need to exit out of the forum each time to post another comment.

Again... there are other issues more important to fix but if this is a "minor" fix... please fix it.

Thank you.

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 12:14 PM
I can post messages consecutively - the thing I hate about it is having to exit and re-enter to see latest updates (my syndicate, whilst having a separate chat application prefer to use it for real time battle instructions/scouting reports).

C Rebels
08-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Same as OP.

Small bug but annoying...... Would rather hacks & cheaters sorted first though

CohibAA
08-09-2013, 05:22 PM
We did a donation push for 24 hours, and it broke the in-game forum yesterday. We had to delete all the donation posts and the history from previous days never came back. For us, just a laugh, because we don't communicate in-game, we use a separate app, but I could see how bad it would be if your team depended on it.

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:32 AM
Another problem is you can't post long messages. my leader has a long battle plan and he can't post it on the forum so he has to post it on to the palringo forum which not a lot of people to on to.

MichelleEvelyncc
08-10-2013, 07:14 AM
Another problem is you can't post long messages. my leader has a long battle plan and he can't post it on the forum so he has to post it on to the palringo forum which not a lot of people to on to.

That's easy to solve. I use blogger, which you can set-up in seconds, and post the link on the forum. Helps you don't to repost your info all the time as well.