PDA

View Full Version : less than 500 allies

KFH
08-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Any reason a De leader would only have half the amount of allies allowed, it just seems that as a de leader you would want all the extra stats you could get

Thorin
08-09-2013, 11:28 AM
May be trying to limit the weapons he's bringing to battle to the indestructible ones only. If he has too many allies, he may be bringing weaker weapons that he stands to lose. Just a thought, I can't think of any other reason, other than may trying to bait opponents into doing regular attacks thinking they can beat him instead of leading with a power attack.

KFH
08-09-2013, 11:33 AM
May be trying to limit the weapons he's bringing to battle to the indestructible ones only. If he has too many allies, he may be bringing weaker weapons that he stands to lose. Just a thought, I can't think of any other reason, other than may trying to bait opponents into doing regular attacks thinking they can beat him instead of leading with a power attack.The Unit thing makes sense, thanks for the response. I just couldn't think of a reason but both of those makes sense :)

Blodiea
08-09-2013, 01:26 PM
My guess is that its to lure you into not power attacking. If I had killer stats I would try it.

Edit someone already said it.