PDA

View Full Version : Gree help

captiva
08-09-2013, 07:48 AM
A&F, I have completed level 33 for The Black Rosé Beat the boss event and I was short changed by the total number of items and importantly after I completed level 30 and I am not awarded with the Rose's BFF. My code is 216 956 032.

Please check.

Where can I go to send a ticket?

Butt Futter
08-09-2013, 08:00 AM
https://games.gree-support.net/home

Or in your game.

(SKK DCV)-The Joker
08-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Ask and you shall not recieve. That's the GREE motto.

jessi
08-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Lol that's not true joker I missed all events due to having to uninstall and reinstall and my account went missing then had to start over and then right before battle they gave me my original account back now won't transfer the item's

-Batman-
08-15-2013, 05:44 AM
Stupid game I just built my second hotel the other day and was clicking on the build to see how long was left which was unresponsive clicked it a few times then I get a message saying I sold my other hotel. Talk about being annoyed.
Hopefully support come good and return it.

Butt Futter
08-15-2013, 06:06 AM
Support is usually good about giving buildings back

nazgul
08-15-2013, 07:06 AM
I was in the same boat. Next time this happens, pick a random goal in your goal list and finish it. That triggered the BFF goal for me.

bald zeemer
08-15-2013, 07:18 AM
It's almost as if that advice had been posted half a dozen times during the boss event.

But don't worry, OP, I'm sure everyone enjoys another ticket going in for something that could have been fixed if you'd put in 2 minutes effort trying to solve the problem. Following advice that the autoreply on the ticket tells you to do.

nazgul
08-15-2013, 07:23 AM
It's almost as if that advice had been posted half a dozen times during the boss event.

But don't worry, OP, I'm sure everyone enjoys another ticket going in for something that could have been fixed if you'd put in 2 minutes effort trying to solve the problem. Following advice that the autoreply on the ticket tells you to do.
Well, you were kind enough to give me this critical information during the event, for which I am grateful. Like you said before, this should be stickied somewhere, or published more publicly...

bald zeemer
08-15-2013, 07:33 AM
During events I post it whenever it's raised (and I see it raised - obviously). And I've done so for the last half dozen boss events.

Yes, it should be stickied, or included in a mod post. But really everyone by now knows gree's response time, and the OP waited until however long after the boss event we are now to ask about it - and didn't raise a ticket.

That sort of combo of forum-cluttering and legit-ticket-response-delaying really annoys me, on principle.

Assault and Flattery
08-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Send in a ticket. Stop spamming the forum with this stuff.