PDA

View Full Version : How is that possible?

Nighteg
08-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Hi.
I'm being robbed by the same guy for 6 months now. I haven't retaliated even once (he's quite strong), and i've NEVER seen him in the rivals list. I've tried lvl up, reducing / increasing mafia size, and yet he's still here.
Is he some kind of cheater?

c00guy
08-09-2013, 07:42 AM
the same question pops up over and over again. No he's not a cheater. He's just coincidentally leveling alongside you and you must have a really good IPH for him to stalk you on his rival list. Even if you reduce/increase your mafia, if you're within 1 level of him, he can keep refreshing his rival list and eventually get you

Nighteg
08-09-2013, 07:54 AM
So i'm fu*&ed for all eternity?

Butt Futter
08-09-2013, 07:56 AM

Some people are just giant pieces of dog crap that camp hoods.

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 08:00 AM

One way would be to camp on your current level for a wee while. If he is a prolific robber, he'll soon race away ahaead of you. In the meantime you can get stronger yourself through scratchers/upcoming box event/cash weapons from income.

Sounds like you generally level at the same pace, so when you do resume 'normal' activities, you'll always be a couple of levels behind so not on his rivals list.

bald zeemer
08-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Either out-camp him or out-level him. Problem solved in a week either way.

Butt Futter
08-09-2013, 08:03 AM
You could always stop colleting your buildings for a few days so he has nothing to rob and will move on after going to visit with nothing.

Huskersole13
08-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Can try changing your name too. Doing that and leveling up a couple levels might do the trick.

out of names
08-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Whats his name

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Whats his name

Looking for ideas?

murf
08-09-2013, 08:24 AM
You could always stop colleting your buildings for a few days so he has nothing to rob and will move on after going to visit with nothing.

or actually collect on time...

when I get a serial attacker, I bank for a few days and after he/she realizes that there's nothing to steal, they usually leave me alone and then I go back to no-banking....

out of names
08-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Looking for ideas?
No, i just want to see if its me:)

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 08:50 AM
hahahahahaha - funny comeback there out of names!!! ;)

(SKK DCV)-The Joker
08-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Good to see no serious seriousness on this thread.

P.Squiddy
08-09-2013, 09:16 AM
if you want to be able to collect your cash, just stay on the app, and hit the power button. So the game is on your screen just while its sleeping. He can still rob you, but you can collect full cash without it saying you were robbed!

t12pm
08-09-2013, 09:20 AM
if you want to be able to collect your cash, just stay on the app, and hit the power button. So the game is on your screen just while its sleeping. He can still rob you, but you can collect full cash without it saying you were robbed!

Pretty sure this glitch was fixed, some have said the money is still deducted

bald zeemer
08-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Pretty sure this glitch was fixed, some have said the money is still deducted

True. Fixed months ago.

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 10:36 AM

Whilst it is certainly true that you see no visible sign of having been robbed (the burned-out arrow), you'll find the money is gone and you're collecting the net total of payout minus amount robbed.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
08-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Good to see no serious seriousness on this thread.
Oh the tosser posts here too
Go vote on your stoopid poll

bimmer kid
08-09-2013, 12:52 PM
you could be on your opponents newsfeed for a very long time. especially if he is strong and no one attacks him

Randolph
08-09-2013, 12:56 PM
If you drop your mob count to 348 he cant find you anymore :-)

bimmer kid
08-09-2013, 12:58 PM
unless you are on their newsfeed...

Mr T Perfect
08-09-2013, 01:04 PM
and if you are on his newsfeed somehow - just post like 75 random posts - will only have reply button not revenge..

i had this guy do that for days on my CC account.

so i searched by rivals list for hours some days and killed him even more for wasting my time deleting 75 posts saying a
a
a
a

cc thunder
08-09-2013, 01:15 PM
and if you are on his newsfeed somehow - just post like 75 random posts - will only have reply button not revenge..

i had this guy do that for days on my CC account.

so i searched by rivals list for hours some days and killed him even more for wasting my time deleting 75 posts saying a
a
a
a that doesnt work, on the news wall it will only show a couple of the most recent & then says 68 more posts, you have to get him to reply on your comments then have everyone in your syn to bomb him with replies from his comment on your wall

Nighteg
08-09-2013, 01:18 PM
One way would be to camp on your current level for a wee while. If he is a prolific robber, he'll soon race away ahaead of you. In the meantime you can get stronger yourself through scratchers/upcoming box event/cash weapons from income.

Sounds like you generally level at the same pace, so when you do resume 'normal' activities, you'll always be a couple of levels behind so not on his rivals list.

It's been months, so believe me, i've tried camping, tried lvling up fast, he's always there.
What really bugs me about this is that i NEVER seen him on my rivals list. I can refresh 50 times, he'll never be there. But he seem to always easily find me. Hence the question about cheating.

p.s. i'm not on his "news" list. Not after months of not responding and many many syn showdowns. He's around 600-700k. Too strong for me, but definitely not the biggest fish in the sea.

Mr T Perfect
08-09-2013, 01:19 PM
that doesnt work, on the news wall it will only show a couple of the most recent & then says 68 more posts, you have to get him to reply on your comments then have everyone in your syn to bomb him with replies from his comment on your wall

you on andriod CC??

i got pages of 1 letter posts

then again - it could have just been me.

Mr T Perfect
08-09-2013, 01:21 PM
It's been months, so believe me, i've tried camping, tried lvling up fast, he's always there.
What really bugs me about this is that i NEVER seen him on my rivals list. I can refresh 50 times, he'll never be there. But he seem to always easily find me. Hence the question about cheating.

p.s. i'm not on his "news" list. Not after months of not responding and many many syn showdowns. He's around 600-700k. Too strong for me, but definitely not the biggest fish in the sea.

camp or power level with a name change - might be your only option. at least then he wont know who to look for - and if he continues to hit you - then he's cheating and then report them

jessi
08-09-2013, 01:37 PM
What's this dudes name that keeps attacking you haha

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 01:58 PM
What's this dudes name that keeps attacking you haha

Probably GoTTi :p

kgod
08-09-2013, 02:04 PM
At this point a name change is your best option I think. You could always rage quit and sell al your buldings, I see it all the time

cc thunder
08-09-2013, 02:59 PM
you on andriod CC??

i got pages of 1 letter posts

then again - it could have just been me.yes, android, only the best! Lol