PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the news reply button on Android

c00guy
08-09-2013, 06:04 AM
What used to be a feature and disappeared last month, was that we could hit reply to a message from the news thread and go directly to the player's comment section, with the option of viewing his profile and inventory.

Now when we hit reply, it goes to our own wall and that doesn't make any sense. How can we even reply back to people if we don't have this working?

etch-tee-see
08-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Same thing on mine. And I'm on IOS.

patience
08-09-2013, 11:58 AM
there inventory and stats has nothing to do with you. keep your noses out.

Bala82
08-09-2013, 12:28 PM
i don't even get my newsfeed to pop up for almost 3 months.

i have to manually check news feed

cc thunder
08-09-2013, 12:42 PM
I keep my wall clean, no posts because it is no ones business what I talk to people about, now there is no way to contact that person un less they are in your mafia & you search through your 500 + mafia to find them. Super lame

bimmer kid
08-09-2013, 12:48 PM
when it gets posted on your wall it eventually sends to your friends wall. but sometimes it doesnt and stays on your own wall forever...always been like that for me...on android

cc thunder
08-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Thats the thing, zero errors posting to your own wall when replying from the news page. sometimes when replying from your own wall it ends up staying on your own news wall & the recipient never knows you responded. The reply from news wall is such an important function