PDA

View Full Version : Boosting Boosted Stats

Mastert55
08-09-2013, 05:23 AM
I've always had trouble with this, when you recieve a special unit or a new faction upgrade, let's say 10% Deff to overall, does it boost just your raw stats or overall stats including boost? So basically, after getting a new boost, does it boost your unboosted stats to become newly boosted, or does it boost already boosted stats.

Skyser30518
08-09-2013, 05:25 AM
It boost you raw stats.

warrends
08-09-2013, 09:20 AM
It boost you raw stats.

Not always correct. It appears that some units and buildings may boost raw stats, while others may boost total stats. No idea what is which.

My Composites Factory (level 10) definitely boosts my TOTAL defense stats. I know that for a fact. I was waiting for someone to raid it and knock it down. When they did I checked my total def. I then fixed the building and checked my total def again. The building boosted my TOTAL defense by 20%. Not raw; total.

Other units and buildings don't necessarily appear to work like that though. But for those it's usually difficult to tell since they will boost only air attack or inf defense or whatever.

One piece of math I've been trying to figure out forever is my health regen. I have:
- Full faction health regen boost = 26% faster
- Bridge Jumper thingy unit = 20% faster
- Strike Eagle Falcon Fighter thingy unit = 20% faster.

My stats say my health regen is 53% faster. So how does 26% + 20% + 20% = 53%?????
I've tried doing the math 100 different ways, including using both raw and boosted (stacked) stats. But it never adds up. Anyone understand this?

Not only that, but if my numbers are correct then even the 53% is wrong. I think that zero health regen takes 24 minutes 50 seconds (that's what it is in KA, and I assume it's the same in MW; I have no way to check in MW though). With my boosts (as above) my health regen is now 12 minutes 10 seconds.

24 minutes 50 seconds = 1490 seconds
12 minutes 10 seconds = 730 seconds

730/1490 = .49
That equates to a 51% decrease. Not 53%.

I'm very confused at how GREE does their math.

(SKK DCV)-The Joker
08-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Not always correct. It appears that some units and buildings may boost raw stats, while others may boost total stats. No idea what is which.

My Composites Factory (level 10) definitely boosts my TOTAL defense stats. I know that for a fact. I was waiting for someone to raid it and knock it down. When they did I checked my total def. I then fixed the building and checked my total def again. The building boosted my TOTAL defense by 20%. Not raw; total.

Other units and buildings don't necessarily appear to work like that though. But for those it's usually difficult to tell since they will boost only air attack or inf defense or whatever.

One piece of math I've been trying to figure out forever is my health regen. I have:
- Full faction health regen boost = 26% faster
- Bridge Jumper thingy unit = 20% faster
- Strike Eagle Falcon Fighter thingy unit = 20% faster.

My stats say my health regen is 53% faster. So how does 26% + 20% + 20% = 53%?????
I've tried doing the math 100 different ways, including using both raw and boosted (stacked) stats. But it never adds up. Anyone understand this?

Not only that, but if my numbers are correct then even the 53% is wrong. I think that zero health regen takes 24 minutes 50 seconds (that's what it is in KA, and I assume it's the same in MW; I have no way to check in MW though). With my boosts (as above) my health regen is now 12 minutes 10 seconds.

24 minutes 50 seconds = 1490 seconds
12 minutes 10 seconds = 730 seconds

730/1490 = .49
That equates to a 51% decrease. Not 53%.

TLDR........

Tito89
08-09-2013, 09:25 AM

an abacus is a difficult tool for some to use.

warrends
08-09-2013, 10:46 AM
TLDR........

= lack of patience or the intelligence of a 2nd grader. Doesn't matter to me ... You're clearly one the unhelpful whiners here. Thanks for posting.