PDA

View Full Version : Have they removed the "player too tired" cap, i.e. unlimited incoming attacks?

pelle plutt
08-09-2013, 02:13 AM
Hi,

There used to be a cap on how many times you could be attacked every hour (about 10 I think) allowing people to stay overvault as long as their IPH was over 2-3M. (i.e. making more money then losing each hour)

The last weeks I have been attacked endlessly, often by more than 5 people per hour, i.e. 5*12*300k=18M per hour losses.

Is this happening to others?

Some new info: the Cap used to be 3.6m every 3h (so either 1 guy 12 attacks or up 12 different guys with 1 attack) (thanks Maverick)

br
Erik

carl9764
08-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Hi what are your stats

Speed ump
08-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Lol. Hello pelle, I used to take a lot from you myself. You can be attacked by as many different players as care to attack you. The limit was on the same player attacking you, though I have found that sometimes I can attack sooner than normal. Have no idea why, but most times there's a time limit before can hit same one again

RetroEd
08-09-2013, 02:44 AM
I have been having that issue for some time. level 202, 450/550, vault 90m. As soon as i go over i am hit instantly and loose the lot - after loosing 18 million in under an hour i decided not to go over fault any more. Some of our Faction are lower level but higher stats and large IPH. They loose a bit but can hold people off... I am big, but at this level relatively small it seems!

On that basis all i can recommend is keep within vault now or make sure you have an army comparable in size to your IPH... I just need to raise my Defence by 3 million!!!

pelle plutt
08-09-2013, 02:46 AM
yeah, but there used to be a cap on how much you could loose, I was always being attacked but having a sufficiently high IPH counterbalanced that, earlier I was often 100s of millions over vault, now I cannot go over at all

Trebor
08-09-2013, 07:25 AM
Yeah I think I bought sup a new bonus for there faction in the last week alone. I swear they post a name and everyone comes running like a dinner bell. One after another. 3.6 gone 3.6 gone 3.6 gone 3.6 gone you get the idea.

XWING
08-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Yeah the cap is twelve hits per person that attacks you. That includes raids only if he raided you prior to the attack. But you could have for say 10 people hit you in the same hour.. That would be 120 max attacks on you. There's only a cap on how many per person

Zulfiqaar
08-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Maybe its linked to level/stats...i used to go overvault and only got attacked every 8 hours, then it went down to 4 hours, then 1 hour....
ive seen screenshots of people attacked every 5 mins...

elangomatt
08-09-2013, 07:35 AM
I always thought that you could lose a max of 3.6 million every 6 or 8 hours to attacks. I know that I still occasionally see the "player is already too weak" type message during the FvF events when I'm pretty sure I didn't attack that player at all recently. Does that message stop coming up at some point?

BigWooly
08-09-2013, 07:58 AM
That message also pops up sometimes when you've got a poor data connection during raid/attk

SGT Rud
08-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Happened to me a few weeks back. I won the scrather at 100 mil, was going to upgrade a new LE, was just waiting on current upgrade to finish in 8 hours. Figured I would lose a max of 7.2 mil and still have more than enough. Wrong. I lost maybe 20 mil in the first 2 hours, I had to donate everything to my vault limit to the faction just to make sure the money stayed on this end.

Vegaman
08-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Spooky this thread is here as was just coming to post about raids.

Many members of my faction are reporting the same SUP members raiding them almost to the second their most valuable buildings are about to payout. Some have even set alarms on especially lvl 4 Queensland barracks to make sure they don't lose millions, only to find the same SUP player in their base raiding. These players are 2-3 million more in Attack and Defence so retaliation is futile. I've been noticing the same since the whole lost allies thing....

None of us mind being raided... Its part of the game ....but its strange these players have almost insider knowledge.

I expect it is just coincidence but as an aside, could one of SUP buy my next lottery ticket, cos with luck like that i would like a bit.

SGT Rud
08-09-2013, 08:10 AM
It used to be a tactic used of recording anothers income to time their buildings for raids. I actully havent heard anybody using it in months though. Around the same time that we started having the news feed deleted.

Web323
08-09-2013, 08:44 AM
It seems to be 12 per person

Killa Chunk
08-09-2013, 08:54 AM
yeah, but there used to be a cap on how much you could loose, I was always being attacked but having a sufficiently high IPH counterbalanced that, earlier I was often 100s of millions over vault, now I cannot go over at all

You bring up a good point... consider the "player to weak to battle" as a shield. If this shield protected you from attacks by everyone, for 3-4 hours, more people would stay over vault, which would actually yield better/more targets for people to attack. In addition, this would allow people to save up for LE upgrades, which would also provide better targets for people to raid.

I'm a free player with weak stats for my lvl. I have $2.8mil IPH. All the LE buildings and vault at $90million..... Because of the situations that have mentioned in previous posts, I don't bother going for the LE upgrades that cost over $200million. All it will take is one person to win an attack... post a screenshot to his faction... and it would all be gone in a day (I literally get attacked/raided 1-2 times per hour). So I just keep dumping the income over vault into my own faction... at least the part of my income that wasn't raided already.

Just something to consider.

sbs2716g
08-09-2013, 09:15 AM
It seem like different lvl have different limit of number of attack? My hlp of lvl220 can be attacked by ppl non stop.
But my llp of lvl100 alway find opponent which are too weak to attack.

pelle plutt
08-09-2013, 09:57 AM
hmm, yes it may be level thing, I am level 236 and now I can be attacked by seemingly endless stream of people each hour

pelle plutt
08-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Some new info: the Cap used to be 3.6m every 3h (so either 1 guy 12 attacks or up 12 different guys with 1 attack)

Registered Foe
08-09-2013, 10:38 AM
maybe if you hacked like i do then you wouldnt have such an issue, oh yeah, its a hack btw retards

Sir fisher
08-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Gree informed me that its up to 42 times every 2 hours at level 147(my level) and 62 times for level 250 so varies for each level tier

Armand2REP
08-09-2013, 09:14 PM
If you wait at someone's base all day without changing screens will you see their LEs ready to cash out?

pelle plutt
08-11-2013, 03:59 AM
Gree informed me that its up to 42 times every 2 hours at level 147(my level) and 62 times for level 250 so varies for each level tier

thanks for the Intel, so Gree has found another way punish the HLP =)

Now you will need and IPH of +10M to stay over vault

Mcdoc
08-11-2013, 05:08 AM
If you wait at someone's base all day without changing screens will you see their LEs ready to cash out?

No - only your buildings will "pop" live as ready to collect - any buildings on a rivals base will not change unless you leave their base and come back to renew the status of their buildings.

On a side note: GoldenCheat21 and a few of his fellow Royal Navy pals used to have a way to take money out of my vaulted cash without leaving any newsfeed trace. GC21 did this every couple days along with a few of his notary team mates - and Gree was unable to track their method and therefore their cheat method did not exist.

With ALL of the name changes over the past 10 months - I lost track of which name Goldencheat21 is hiding behind today - but I am sure he is still out there - hiding in the midst of one of the top 3 factions.