PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Active Player looking for a New Home.

cheema
08-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Looking for a new home

Game LvL - 110
Attack - 241k
Defense - 285k ( both with faction boost)
IPH - 151k
Last WD points -60k
Faction looking for - top 100 - top 150 only please. Will prefer with Max bonuses.

Am currently focusing on fully upgrading my Boost buildings, so i have slowed down on levelling up fast, So IPH is on lower side. May not be able to donate much for next Two wars but after that donations won't be problem. If that's okay with you buzz me with ur faction name, bonuses and other requirements if any.

Thanks and Regards to all Readers

Oceanz
08-08-2013, 06:50 PM
If you can't find a spot in a top 100-150 faction, we'll gladly take you in our top-750 faction. Donations aren't necessary so take your time upgrading your boost buildings. As long as you participate in WD events, you are welcome to join.

cheema
08-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Bump To top :)

SPWD
08-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Always room for you in our faction buddy.
The Invincible Tribe, a top 250 faction are looking for quality active members who can commit to the faction. We secured another top 250 place in Austrailia coming 222nd after success in Poland , Madagascar amd Colombia. We are looking for active, social members willing to help us achieve our goal of top 250 or higher.

The members in the faction are great people and are like family to one another. We all like a drink and know each other extremely well. Members range from all over Britain, US , Scandanavia and Europe!
Only Requirements are around 100k+ A/D stats and around 25k minimum points in World Domination with 20% of their daily income donated. this is not an opportunity anyone would want to miss out
Bonuses :
30%Infantry Defence
5% Infantry Attack
5% Ground Attack
20%Ground Defence
15%Air Defence
10%Sea Defence
25% Building Defense
10% Building Output
Max Health Regen Time
*+26 Guild Increase
(Plenty of upgrades coming soon)