PDA

View Full Version : Top 1500 Irish Triad Take 2 now recruiting

Grandpa
08-08-2013, 05:35 PM
The Irish Triad Take 2 is looking to expand from its current 12 members. We were strong enough to make the top 1500 in the last two Syndicate War Events (Civic Center Rumble and Battle For Monument Park), but will need more members to climb in the rankings.

The Irish Triad Take 2 is offering:

Fight Respect Payout: +10%
Car Defense: +5%
Building Output: +15%
Melee Defense: +20%
Gun Defense: +15%
Armor Defense: +10%
Explosive Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +20%

You must be willing to:

use GroupMe
grow your attack/defense stats
contribute regularly, and
participate in syndicate battles.

Please PM me with your ATT/DEF Stats and IPH.

Drewfreeman
08-08-2013, 07:44 PM
The Irish Triad Take 2 is looking to expand from its current 12 members. We were strong enough to make the top 1500 in the last two Syndicate War Events (Civic Center Rumble and Battle For Monument Park), but will need more members to climb in the rankings.

You must be willing to:

use GroupMe

Hi. Think you might consider a merger? We are top 600, have great bonuses. Defense leader, me, has 280k defense. We need all levels. Your leader would have COMPLETE control over your players. We are fun, but serious when it comes to battles.
Just a consideration. If not, I wish you well!!!

Grandpa
08-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Hi. Think you might consider a merger? We are top 600, have great bonuses. Defense leader, me, has 280k defense. We need all levels. Your leader would have COMPLETE control over your players. We are fun, but serious when it comes to battles.
Just a consideration. If not, I wish you well!!!

Thanks for the offer, but as this is only our second round of recruitment, I think we'll hold off on any mergers.

Drewfreeman
08-09-2013, 06:22 AM
Thanks for the offer, but as this is only our second round of recruitment, I think we'll hold off on any mergers.

No problem!!! If you change your mind, let me know!!!

Drewfreeman
08-09-2013, 09:04 AM

You must be willing to:

use GroupMe

How about a friendly bump up to the top?

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Don't miss out on Ellis Island Outbreak because you're not in a syndicate! PM me with your stats, so we can get you in the Irish Triad Take 2, and coordinate battle strategy.

I was out of the game over the weekend (my phone decided to try adding "toaster" to its repertoire), but Gree got my game transferred to a loaner phone, and we still finished in the top 2500 of the Urban Apocalypse Syndicate vs. Syndicate.

thunderfoot
08-20-2013, 06:55 PM
pm sent.. again. :)

C Rebels
08-21-2013, 04:17 AM
Bump, hope recruiting is going well for y'all