PDA

View Full Version : Hacker in my faction...

Captain Steelman
08-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Before the WD Events I always check my members stats and progress. This time I found a member with 15 Shrike Superiority 8300/6536 and he/she was removed at once. So far no problem.

However, this player claims that he/she reported a hacker to Gree and also posted on the hackers wall "You have been reported as a hacker to Gree". Now the hacker have revenged him/her by "planting" those 15 planes in his/hers inventory...

This sounds like BS in my ears. My question is, is it even possible....?

DaBoss!
08-08-2013, 05:12 PM
I am lost for words. If hackers are able to transfer units to other people then we are all screwed. However, i do believe the member you kicked out is lying

Fl@sh
08-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Sounds like a classic hacker response. "How did that happen?"

Other things to look out for:
"Whoa, I haven't opened this app in weeks. Now I got 1000 times my old stats"
"I submitted a ticket to Gree, but didn't get a response."
"By golly, someone hacked my account!"
"It was a glitch!"

Keep your account info to yourselves people!!

Dcarrington
08-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Not the problem with of my account but it did happen to me! I emailed Gree and ask them for help transferring my account to mew device, I did not open the account until they (Gree) emailed me back saying it was successfully transferred about 8 days had past. When I opened the account there was 200 P91's and some other stuff also plus my base was gone! So I emaiedl Gree telling them about it just trying to do the right thing and I got no response for two days so I emailed them back asking what was being done, there response "this account has been banned" ... So thanks Gree! For all your help!

I think someone from Gree had a hand in my issues !

lemonhaze
08-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Not the problem with of my account but it did happen to me! I emailed Gree and ask them for help transferring my account to mew device, I did not open the account until they (Gree) emailed me back saying it was successfully transferred about 8 days had past. When I opened the account there was 200 P91's and some other stuff also plus my base was gone! So I emaiedl Gree telling them about it just trying to do the right thing and I got no response for two days so I emailed them back asking what was being done, there response "this account has been banned" ... So thanks Gree! For all your help! sure they are gonna set u up and ban u..lol why would they do that when they can ban u without reason anyways

I think someone from Gree had a hand in my issues ! sure why would they do that when they can ban u without a reason anyways..sounds fishy to me

Funktacular
08-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Doesn't pass the sniff test. FAIL.

Evil Mastermind
08-08-2013, 05:40 PM
I just recently lost 15 shrike superiority planes. At least I know someone found them. ;D

Dcarrington
08-08-2013, 05:41 PM
That's a good question L why would they .. But why would it be that way when I open the account .. Do you work for Gree?
sure why would they do that when they can ban u without a reason anyways..sounds fishy to me

Speed ump
08-08-2013, 05:58 PM
One thing I do know, hackers will lie, lie ,lie, and deny, deny, deny, right up to the end. Then they usually have a smart remark, once they finally realize, you know. ( some still continue to deny anyway)

Fl@sh
08-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Not the problem with of my account but it did happen to me! I emailed Gree and ask them for help transferring my account to mew device, I did not open the account until they (Gree) emailed me back saying it was successfully transferred about 8 days had past. When I opened the account there was 200 P91's and some other stuff also plus my base was gone! So I emaiedl Gree telling them about it just trying to do the right thing and I got no response for two days so I emailed them back asking what was being done, there response "this account has been banned" ... So thanks Gree! For all your help!

I think someone from Gree had a hand in my issues !Says the person that admitted to hacking an account previously... Good grief

CJ D
08-08-2013, 06:18 PM
I hate to be the one to point out the double standard.......but I was here a couple months ago and saw the same "excuses" y'all are saying people make...

DOG-GONE
08-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Did he admit to hacking earlier ?

Says the person that admitted to hacking an account previously... Good grief

DOG-GONE
08-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Just watching the game it looks like a lot of hackers out there, why isn't Gree doing anything about it? I mean in some of these events in the first 30 minutes players have 200 plus cargo bags or whatever and we all see who they are where not blind and I can't even get 10! Or you see players at level 40 with over 1 million in stats. Makes no sense to me !!!

Evil Mastermind
08-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Just watching the game it looks like a lot of hackers out there, why isn't Gree doing anything about it? I mean in some of these events in the first 30 minutes players have 200 plus cargo bags or whatever and we all see who they are where not blind and I can't even get 10! Or you see players at level 40 with over 1 million in stats. Makes no sense to me !!!

Don't confuse gold spenders with cheats. Oh wait, some of them do both. Buying and playing with gold is an excellent cover. Not all gold players are legit.

Allday
08-08-2013, 07:02 PM

Hello Dcarrington.

Allday
08-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Hack or pay that is the question. How about play and get paid!
If you are playing MW without hacking and/or kick backs...you are
not a bright fellow.
I never considered myself smart. Honest yes, smart no.

I just saw you deleted the post I was quoting.

wwwjason
08-08-2013, 07:43 PM

Allday I remember this guy as well, not exactly the story he told us, I believe it went something like I did it on purpose

MagnusDux
08-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Don't confuse gold spenders with cheats. Oh wait, some of them do both. Buying and playing with gold is an excellent cover. Not all gold players are legit.

Those would probably be hardest to catch as they have good cover - GOLD purchased, but with a good 'fix'....

Dcarrington
08-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Not sure I understand wwwjason .. Remind me again when we have ever talked and yes I have seen other post like this one more than once about this same crap .. I have been playing MW for a long time, I would not have added 200 p91's and and few hundred units of a prestige event at once that would be crazy and would be asking to be banned and why wouldn't I do just as Evil stated to cover my tracks .. You guy are falsely pointing fingers in which some of you might want to look in the mirror.

Allday I remember this guy as well, not exactly the story he told us, I believe it went something like I did it on purpose

Allday
08-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Not sure I understand wwwjason .. Remind me again when we have ever talked and yes I have seen other post like this one more than once about this same crap .. I have been playing MW for a long time, I would not have added 200 p91's and and few hundred units of a prestige event at once that would be crazy and would be asking to be banned and why wouldn't I do just as Evil stated to cover my tracks .. You guy are falsely pointing fingers in which some of you might want to look in the mirror.
Jason and I interviewed you for access to WWW. Do you remember now? You admitted to hacking one of your accounts and we didn't let you in. You may know Jason better by his touch name "hacker killer". I would not have called you out, but you choose to post in this thread.

wwwjason
08-08-2013, 08:41 PM
You remember now?

lemonhaze
08-08-2013, 08:43 PM
lol wait for it............sure he does...nice job allday and jason..respect

Allday
08-08-2013, 08:52 PM
We talked for 45 minutes. Then when you mentioned you hacked a account; the conversation was over in less than a minute.

You remember

You should have stopped when I said hello.

Saint Anger
08-08-2013, 08:59 PM
::crickets::

Powerbang
08-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Hahahahahaha...

Classic.

lemonhaze
08-08-2013, 09:25 PM
::crickets:: Lol when i read that i heard the cricket sound..good 1 man

Allday
08-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Jason, look in the mirror! Wait look at your CC statement. Jason is legit as it gets. Don't try and deflect the conversation. You now know who Jason is.

MoD
08-08-2013, 10:56 PM
it don't matter if its possible or not. it would be a very funny thing if you found out before him, that his stats had increased dramatically by illegit units. so, if he found out that his account has been hacked, why didn't he report it and told you?

so in one case he's a liar, in the other he's luckily accepting that his account has been hacked and his stats have gone up. and thus risking not only his own accout but the faction as well. so kicking him is the only good decision. and it was his decision to risk that.

btw: well done, steelman. if all checked their members that way, problems were smaller.

Before the WD Events I always check my members stats and progress. This time I found a member with 15 Shrike Superiority 8300/6536 and he/she was removed at once. So far no problem.

However, this player claims that he/she reported a hacker to Gree and also posted on the hackers wall "You have been reported as a hacker to Gree". Now the hacker have revenged him/her by "planting" those 15 planes in his/hers inventory...

mickymacirl
08-09-2013, 12:48 AM

Quite possible, but usually a lame defense for an amateur.

Tctiger
08-09-2013, 04:00 AM
we all know there are lots of dumb hackers out there that are soo obvious but what i wonder is how many cleaver hackers there are out there , a little bit extra energy here an extra unit there we never here about any cleaver hackers .

Dutchie
08-09-2013, 04:16 AM
we all know there are lots of dumb hackers out there that are soo obvious but what i wonder is how many cleaver hackers there are out there , a little bit extra energy here an extra unit there we never here about any cleaver hackers .

and sexy too ;P

http://i41.tinypic.com/2eam8fl.jpg

Captain Steelman
08-09-2013, 06:46 AM

Yes, there are more cleaver hackers. Met one dude with bonus units from one of the LE 2 sets. He had something like 7 rare, 13 uncommon and 30 common. That looks legit and fine but hence he should have had 50 of the units that you have to buy to recive the bonus unit but he had zero...

Ticket sent...

BostonHammer
08-09-2013, 07:01 AM
Smart hackers are definitly out there. Very few people at my level can actually beat me legitimately (pretty much the low level guys in Bravo, what's up guys?) so when someone does, I look very carefully at their inventory. Most are obvious (99 P91 pounders or 1000 Transport raiders at level 104 and so on) but recently it's been more subtle, adding one unit at a time (usually a top 10/25/50/100 unit) but they would not have the lower tier units. These hackers are a pain becuase it's take longer to investigate and is a pain to prove.

Tito89
08-09-2013, 07:52 AM
there are some smart hackers out there...some in here too...but we may never catch them because they know how to not be spotted. its a game of cat and mouse, legit players the cats, hackers the mouse, but the mouse has invisible ink on it...so...smell the ink odour, find the mouse...

jchow69
08-09-2013, 08:54 AM
That's unbelievable.

MagnusDux
08-09-2013, 09:19 AM
there are some smart hackers out there...some in here too...but we may never catch them because they know how to not be spotted. its a game of cat and mouse, legit players the cats, hackers the mouse, but the mouse has invisible ink on it...so...smell the ink odour, find the mouse...

As war starts soon, there's only 45 units you see, what if those 'smart' hackers add a lot of units under that visible radar, then remove them, and how u know?...

Encountered several [within top 25, unfortunately] teams with members that i saw/met during pvp events with comparable stats, you hit one during war - DOUBLE DEF at least - back after war, find, check - back to normal, even asked how was war and stats fluctuated - crickets...

I hope all boasting scrutiny within factions is true, but if it's just a loud bark to overyell others, oh well....

jchow69
08-09-2013, 09:29 AM
As war starts soon, there's only 45 units you see, what if those 'smart' hackers add a lot of units under that visible radar, then remove them, and how u know?...

Encountered several [within top 25, unfortunately] teams with members that i saw/met during pvp events with comparable stats, you hit one during war - DOUBLE DEF at least - back after war, find, check - back to normal, even asked how was war and stats fluctuated - crickets...

I hope all boasting scrutiny within factions is true, but if it's just a loud bark to overyell others, oh well....

Thread might get closed by CJ, lol.

Tito89
08-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Thread might get closed by CJ, lol.

y? this is healthy forum discussion. if it gets closed then the forum isnt a forum. its politics.

Dan Cai
08-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Epic fail!!!

sbs2716g
08-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Reported a guy with 700 transport raider n insane amt of cash ( from 30 mil one day to 620 mil 8 hrs later with IPH of 800k). Support reply on 5th aug say will look into it. On the same day I check that guy already got 1000 transport raiders n right until now the guy is still around.