PDA

View Full Version : Birds Eye View

Jules Winnfield
08-08-2013, 04:21 PM
I'd love it if you could zoom out on your hood further, so you could see your entire hood on the screen. I know everything would be pretty small but it'd be great for sharing pics of your hood, city planning, etc...

How about it GREE?

P.Squiddy
08-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Dear GREE,

The OP demands the game to suite everything he wants. Give it all to him. Please don't fix any of the bugs that people are reporting until he has the best time ever on Crime City.

With hugs & kisses,
OP

OneHoop
08-08-2013, 04:57 PM
I just wish there was a zoom zoom button that you could push that would zoom it as far out as possible, but having a whole hood screengrab would be a sweet feature.

Reverse pinching repetitive motion strain'd,
M@

Smarty Pants
08-08-2013, 05:03 PM
I agree, an extended zoom capacity would be helpful

Jules Winnfield
08-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Reverse pinching repetitive motion strain'd,
M@

Lost me there...

Sandukan
08-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Easier to just shrink your hood.
Only a few buildings useful anyway.

jmeijer
08-08-2013, 05:08 PM
I agree with the OP, I would like the option. But Gree needs to fix their more important issues first.

Jules Winnfield
08-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Easier to just shrink your hood.
Only a few buildings useful anyway.

Either way... Not so much to see useful buildings, more so to show off my hood to my friends who play as well. We're constantly sending pics of buildings, new designs, etc. One giant pic would be cool to show changes all at once.

Sandukan
08-08-2013, 05:42 PM
You could take multiple shots and stitch the pics.
Might be a way show off your creativity to your friends who play the game as well.

This game is held together by chewing gum, duck tape and a shoe string. Changing anything will rip it apart at the seams.

Jules Winnfield
08-08-2013, 06:56 PM
You could take multiple shots and stitch the pics.
Might be a way show off your creativity to your friends who play the game as well.

This game is held together by chewing gum, duck tape and a shoe string. Changing anything will rip it apart at the seams.

Stitch the pics?

Sandukan
08-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Stitch the pics?
Do you have Photoshop or some picture editing software?
If so you can take screenshots of your hood with overlapping portions. Then use photo editing software to put the pieces together to make one big picture.

Jules Winnfield
08-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Ah I gotcha. Nah I don't mess around with that stuff. I think I've got some on one of my computers but never looked into it. Appreciate the advice though.

C Rebels
08-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Stitch the pics?

Join them all togther in a collage... Im sure if you asked Sandukan for some chewing gum & duct tape (the kind that doesnt quack) he will lend you them to join all your pictures together.