PDA

View Full Version : Report a Hacker...get banned.

Yahkin
08-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Since the admin of this site refuses to accept private messages, I guess I'll have to air my grievances publicly.

Just found out a huge forum contributor got a permanent forum ban. I won't name names as the ban hammer is not foreign to me. :)

What on earth are you guys thinking? He contributes daily to the forums and drives engagement to your site. His informational posts likely account for a large percentage of your current impressions.

All I can figure is that the proven beyond a shadow of a doubt cheaters mentioned by him and many others are employees over there at Gree. No other explanation makes any sense at all.

And please save me the tired "Please report them to support" line. They have been...over and over...all tickets closed with canned responses and the cheating continues. People ignore the forum rules in regards to cheaters because the given method for fixing the problem does not work. Those of us who have and will continue to play legitimately simply want the game to be fair.

It is, apparently, too much to ask.

mxz
08-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Don't worry, I'm still here.

Dipstik
08-08-2013, 03:10 PM
It's not permanent... don't make it worse. Trust me on this one.

http://narwhaler.com/original/6f/j/banhammer-rules-may-seem-stupid-and-arbitrary-6fjfVN.jpg

Yahkin
08-08-2013, 03:32 PM
It's not permanent... don't make it worse. Trust me on this one.

I don't understand your logic. I am not the one who was banned. (As evidenced by the fact that I am posting.) My actions are my own and should have no affect on his/her ban.

And I trust no one with pink ponies in their posts.

Dipstik
08-08-2013, 03:38 PM
If you can't trust an adorable pink pony, who can you trust?

Regarding the logic, I assumed you were aware of the situation. Since you're not, I'm not going to explain because *I* don't want to make things worse for him. All I'll say is... "Shhh!"

CJ54
08-08-2013, 03:40 PM
If someone was banned from the forums, it was not for a cheat report. Please do not make threads about bans or other staff/moderator disciplinary actions. Thank you.

EDIT: The exact reason that threads like this are not okay is that they are, 9 times out of 10, speculation on content that is no longer visible on the forums.