PDA

View Full Version : [Danger] Nerezza The Assassin - August 7th - August 14th

The Wise One
08-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Nerezza The Assassin to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Nerezza The Assassin will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/93ef20c0-f3bb-4212-87c7-e464c9a52c1b_zpscc1d0039.jpg?t=1375920936

Musketeer
08-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Excellent, just the elements I hoped for, but wasn't really expecting this week. Nice looking armor too.

If anyone needs friend help PM me, I have maxed Pyromancer+ which is ideal for this boss. My friend list is full so I will need to strip out inactives.

I'm on iOS, toon name Acharon code XBB RMM XRW

cubey
08-07-2013, 05:36 PM
2 of the big4+ LF and HH is good against this boss so I'm hoping I'll be able to reach 43 on this.

My problem is the 3rd armor -> i have an infernal+ at 48 and a dp+ at level 1. Would it be worth it to just start pumping up the dp+ now in the hopes that it'll be strong enough days 6-7 or just max the infernal+ first.

bestt101
08-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Excellent, just the elements I hoped for, but wasn't really expecting this week. Nice looking armor too.

If anyone needs friend help PM me, I have maxed Pyromancer+ which is ideal for this boss. My friend list is full so I will need to strip out inactives.

Android or iOS?

XBDMRRFPN
08-07-2013, 05:54 PM
I am already at level 13 (just finished the EE) and in the leaderboard I a only around 200!
many people competing very hard!

KTran2013
08-07-2013, 06:37 PM
2 of the big4+ LF and HH is good against this boss so I'm hoping I'll be able to reach 43 on this.

My problem is the 3rd armor -> i have an infernal+ at 48 and a dp+ at level 1. Would it be worth it to just start pumping up the dp+ now in the hopes that it'll be strong enough days 6-7 or just max the infernal+ first.

In my honest opinion, I think you should continue infernal+
It was just a bit of bad luck that you hadn't really started on your DP+ yet. There is a lot of time and money that needs to be put into it before it becomes truly useful for the Epic Boss. Think about it: You'll probably be at 20+ before it becomes useful since your 2 other armors are decent enough for you to go through those beginning stages of the Epic Boss.

EDIT: This is, however, said with the assumption you don't already have a ton of mats and money for the fire/spirit elements for DP+
Infernal Lord allows you to use snakeskins efficiently while you'll have to use stones to get the spirit/wind fusion for an efficient armor upgrade.

D3athShade
08-07-2013, 06:46 PM
The armor reminds me of rogue armor from wow...

Oryihn
08-07-2013, 06:49 PM
One more win and it's mine.

Is it just me, or is the defense on this boss significantly lower than the last few?

I beat the first 11 with a single knight and 12-14 with 2.

deathexe
08-07-2013, 06:51 PM

Is it just me, or is the defense on this boss significantly lower than the last few?

No difference. It's probably because of what armors you're using.

Musketeer
08-07-2013, 07:16 PM

The stats are identical to the last boss, but now you can use spirit/fire armor to do 200% damage so it is weaker in real terms.

Musketeer
08-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Infernal Lord allows you to use snakeskins efficiently while you'll have to use stones to get the spirit/wind fusion for an efficient armor upgrade.

or earth/fire.

Blazblu
08-07-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm only reaching level 75 on my char. I have all the big 4 maxed. Do you guys think I would be able to reach 43 If I craft another LF+? I can craft Armor of the Infernal but its not plus yet :/. Always looking for friends with good armors to help me reach 43 for the first time. xbd-qmc-mng

Unresolved
08-07-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm only reaching level 75 on my char. I have all the big 4 maxed. Do you guys think I would be able to reach 43 If I craft another LF+? I can craft Armor of the Infernal but its not plus yet :/. Always looking for friends with good armors to help me reach 43 for the first time. xbd-qmc-mng

Not unless you have 10 good friends with good equipment.

Revelate
08-07-2013, 09:51 PM
The stats are identical to the last boss, but now you can use spirit/fire armor to do 200% damage so it is weaker in real terms.

Also factor in the guild leadership change: it's an absurd boost in effectiveness.

Eldaran
08-07-2013, 11:18 PM
This one should't be to difficult. Fire, Spirit, Fire/Water, Spirit/Water work well and Fire/Spirit for extra damage.

Lieda
08-07-2013, 11:27 PM
\o/ thank god i have that pyromancer plus

Lord Of The Infernal
08-07-2013, 11:35 PM
This is a *Wicked Wraith+ Boss Version* my god i am going to farm this boss very very hard

b0zLatexy
08-08-2013, 01:55 AM
I am gettimg this error code message (100012) and it tells me that I need to wait moments and try again... It has been quite some time already... I want to battle the new boss!!!

cubey
08-08-2013, 02:37 AM
Not unless you have 10 good friends with good equipment.

I'd just like to add on this. If you only have big4+, your friends' stats will be capped. So ideally you'd want at least 1 lvl 70+ that's suitable against the boss.

Spongie
08-08-2013, 02:45 AM
y this boss is a good 1 for low lvl players and people who only have big 4 maxed since 2 of them are ideal..
Lucky for me I also ave a SCU+ almost done. witch is also very good against this 1 so maybe with some friends help I can get to atleast 35 :)

forcefed4door
08-08-2013, 04:04 AM
I am gettimg this error code message (100012) and it tells me that I need to wait moments and try again... It has been quite some time already... I want to battle the new boss!!!

If your o. Android, They patched the boss glitch. You have to put your phone into correct date/time

Gabzor89
08-08-2013, 07:50 AM
just wanted to check if I'm just unlucky, or have other people noticed that EE drops much less frequently compared to the last boss.

I play with 2 accounts (on my ipad and iphone), and EE dropped on 3,5,9,13,14 for my ipad, and 3,5,14,20,21 for my iphone. I was probably luckier than the average on those, but this time, EE only dropped at levels 3,5,17 for my ipad, and 3,5 for my iphone only.

northwall
08-08-2013, 08:24 AM
This boss has less defense than the others probabily because it's a rogue, don't make sense a rogue with high defense status. the armor looks pretty good.
add me wbb-ygq-xyy
I have the nemesis armor
northwall lvl61

The One Taste
08-08-2013, 09:05 AM
I hope that the best armors list will be posted... ;)

Musketeer
08-08-2013, 09:25 AM
just wanted to check if I'm just unlucky, or have other people noticed that EE drops much less frequently compared to the last boss.

I play with 2 accounts (on my ipad and iphone), and EE dropped on 3,5,9,13,14 for my ipad, and 3,5,14,20,21 for my iphone. I was probably luckier than the average on those, but this time, EE only dropped at levels 3,5,17 for my ipad, and 3,5 for my iphone only.

I usually get two or three 5ee drops up to level 15. The drops are less frequent after that, but can occur at any level as far as I can tell.

This boss has less defense than the others probabily because it's a rogue, don't make sense a rogue with high defense status. the armor looks pretty good.
add me wbb-ygq-xyy
I have the nemesis armor
northwall lvl61

This boss has exactly the same attack and defence stats as the last one. It's the elements that make the difference.

Will_Treaty
08-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Ah, this armor is really sexy, cheers to gree!

Musketeer
08-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Ah, this armor is really sexy, cheers to gree!

I have to agree. I'd rather have this than the Mantle of the Beast which was the last Earth/Spirit combo, ten weeks ago.

Gilfhunter
08-08-2013, 09:41 AM
By far the coolest looking armor I've seen from a boss since I have been playing! 1 more away from lvl 15!

I have the nemesis armor and I am currently a level 76, so add if you would like!

The One Taste
08-08-2013, 09:43 AM
I have to agree. I'd rather have this than the Mantle of the Beast which was the last Earth/Spirit combo, ten weeks ago.

Hi Musketeer, are you experiencing the guild menu crash again?
After the update I can't get there anymore like the last time we discussed about it.

Gittt
08-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Awesome looking armor. To bad I am no where strong enough to get the + version. Im still hoping sometime soon i'll be able to reach level 43

Musketeer
08-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Hi Musketeer, are you experiencing the guild menu crash again?
After the update I can't get there anymore like the last time we discussed about it.

The game always crashes for me if I try to access the Members list on the My Guild screen. That has been the case ever since we had more than about 5 members, which occurred on the first day of Guilds existing, and we're now up to 29 members. I can at least make contributions now, and see the contribution log.

I was lucky to be appointed Guild Sentinel by the GM when I joined, the second person in the Guild. The third person who joined dropped out again the same day. I was able to appoint a couple of High Commanders early on, but now I can only accept new members. Happily the High Commanders I appointed carried on the work of promoting worthy members. I suspect we have inactive members (I know of at least one) but I can't dismiss them as I can't access the menu without crashing.

We're not a very chatty Guild but have good bonuses. The GM is not especially active, and usually on my Friends list I have stronger options against the epic boss. I don't think any other of my Guild members are on this Forum; if they are, they have not identified themselves to me.

BethMo
08-08-2013, 12:48 PM

This boss has exactly the same stats as the last one (up to level 22 at least). I think it's my favorite for boss appearance so far, and the armor is pretty nice looking too.

D3athShade
08-08-2013, 01:21 PM
well i'm at lvl 19 atm. Got to 14 with 1 knight. If any players over lvl 100 that have good fire/spirit armor can add me, that would be great, really want to get to 43 for the first time :) got to 37 on last boss so i'm feeling confident :)

I'm lvl 99 with 60 % exp bar filled so should lvl soon.

SpongeBOZZ
08-08-2013, 02:52 PM
that boss is so easy

Marco_
08-08-2013, 02:57 PM
I hope that the best armors list will be posted... ;)
:) Adjacent elements for which the big 4 is a good match
:( I wish Dark Prince wasn't so stingy that his plus armor is still 18 Evil Jewels away...
:( Don't have much time to play this week, so I'll miss my first chance of getting close to 43.

...and because of that last one I won't be posting a similar list like I posted last 2 weeks. :(
I am thinking of automating it though since looking through armors_data by hand is a PITA.
(fetch csv export of armors_data from google docs, import into a database, use a table of which element combinations are strong against a given set to SELECT and sort the good armors. We'll see if next boss will be a manual or auto-generated list of good armors.)

Sakino
08-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Actually the best armors to use are moontide, whit only a 50% bonus but very high stats, pyromancer mantle whit a double whammy and the nemesis that can hit 4000 this week.
Add ten good friends and you will hit 60 if you time your energy wisely.

Spongie
08-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Actually the best armors to use are moontide, wiht only a 50% bonus but very high stats, pyromancer mantle whit a double whammy and the nemesis that can hit 4000 this week.

Don't forget that LF also has the 200% dmg and is great for using.

Fire/spirit =200% dmg
Water/fire=150% dmg
Water/spirit=150% dmg

These combinations are the best since they do more dmg and you wont get hurt much harder

Sakino
08-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Don't forget that LF also has the 200% dmg and is great for using.

Fire/spirit =200% dmg
Water/fire=150% dmg
Water/spirit=150% dmg

These combinations are the best since they do more dmg and you wont get hurt much harder yea, actually living flame killed the 15 boss alone. Got to add a second knight in 18 whit spectral capitain.

Gabzor89
08-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Sorry for being doubtful, but did LF really take down the boss singlehandedly at lvl 15? What stats did the commander have? My DP+ at 1801/1524 killed the boss with about 5% hp left, so I hope you can understand my amazement.

Btw, just want to check if people still use nemesis nowadays. I stopped considering or even paying attention to any nemesis since the bosses were empowered, but it seems now the nemesis armors are stronger too. Haven't seen any friends wearing nemesis too, mostly we've been clearing bosses with maxed lvl 70 armors.

Musketeer
08-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Sorry for being doubtful, but did LF really take down the boss singlehandedly at lvl 15? What stats did the commander have? My DP+ at 1801/1524 killed the boss with about 5% hp left, so I hope you can understand my amazement.

Btw, just want to check if people still use nemesis nowadays. I stopped considering or even paying attention to any nemesis since the bosses were empowered, but it seems now the nemesis armors are stronger too. Haven't seen any friends wearing nemesis too, mostly we've been clearing bosses with maxed lvl 70 armors.
It would be almost impossible for LF+ to beat the level 15 boss without some help, be that gems to force special hits, or a second knight to get the 25% bonus. The numbers just don't add up, even if you're a Guild Master with maxed fire bonus.

I plugged the maximum stats you could have for LF+ into the formula, and it still comes up short, before accounting for misses and special hits on either side. If the Boss missed multiple times it just might happen once in a thousand tries, but why go in single-handed when using 2 extra energy guarantees an easy kill?

I'm not seeing anyone wearing nemesis anymore either, for this or the last boss. After people got stung with the late appearance of a +Nemesis I think they got wise.

Technically it's fractionally better than a capped Pyromancer+, but first you have to obtain it, then level it, then ensure it gets at least one special hit, and hope it doesn't miss altogether (and I've had that happen with a friend wearing nemesis) on the one other hit it'll get in at level 43 before dying, well, is it worth even trying?

EljayK
08-09-2013, 06:07 AM
:) Adjacent elements for which the big 4 is a good match
:( I wish Dark Prince wasn't so stingy that his plus armor is still 18 Evil Jewels away...
:( Don't have much time to play this week, so I'll miss my first chance of getting close to 43.

...and because of that last one I won't be posting a similar list like I posted last 2 weeks. :(
I am thinking of automating it though since looking through armors_data by hand is a PITA.
(fetch csv export of armors_data from google docs, import into a database, use a table of which element combinations are strong against a given set to SELECT and sort the good armors. We'll see if next boss will be a manual or auto-generated list of good armors.)

I don't know which would be more worth your time. But you could also simply import all the data from the online spreadsheet, and include a sort bar over the two element columns and the max stat columns. Arrange them by the good elements, then by total stats, then by highest attack, etc. Probably just as much work as what you're doing now though, honestly.

EljayK
08-09-2013, 06:11 AM
It would be almost impossible for LF+ to beat the level 15 boss without some help, be that gems to force special hits, or a second knight to get the 25% bonus. The numbers just don't add up, even if you're a Guild Master with maxed fire bonus.

I plugged the maximum stats you could have for LF+ into the formula, and it still comes up short, before accounting for misses and special hits on either side. If the Boss missed multiple times it just might happen once in a thousand tries, but why go in single-handed when using 2 extra energy guarantees an easy kill?

I'm not seeing anyone wearing nemesis anymore either, for this or the last boss. After people got stung with the late appearance of a +Nemesis I think they got wise.

Technically it's fractionally better than a capped Pyromancer+, but first you have to obtain it, then level it, then ensure it gets at least one special hit, and hope it doesn't miss altogether (and I've had that happen with a friend wearing nemesis) on the one other hit it'll get in at level 43 before dying, well, is it worth even trying?

I only have LF+ this week. (I'm using you as my powerhouse actually.) I'm a GM, with a 5% in both fire and spirit. LF+ cannot beat lvl 15 alone. I took in a second knight, and started with my main since there wasn't much chance of losing. I had zero misses, 1 non-special crit. The boss missed 4 (!?) times total. My second knight received two hits after my main was downed. So I would assume that you would need (removing the 25% bonus), 4 crits, and 6 boss misses, without spending gems on forced crits, to do it. Those odds are...astounding.

iH8t2lose2
08-09-2013, 06:15 AM
In an hour doing my four run on this boss. Hoping to beat fifteen without wasting my gems. Also, before anyone says that it's not worth it until you get to level 43, mats and collectible legendary armors,

momocoast
08-09-2013, 06:55 AM
i have beat him with one knight to lvl 11
2 knight to lvl15
3 knight + one friend to lvl 21

i dont know if i can reach lvl43 for the first time

if i dont this time the next time i will :)

Lotak
08-09-2013, 07:27 AM
i have beat him with one knight to lvl 11
2 knight to lvl15
3 knight + one friend to lvl 21

i dont know if i can reach lvl43 for the first time

if i dont this time the next time i will :)

I can't see how I'm going to reach level 43, even with HH+, LF+ and 10 friends who have excellent armours. I don't think I'll have the energy to kill the boss 43 times! Am on lvl 23 (did 22), leaving 21 levels left. But I managed to get to lvl 18 last night!
Hopefully will be able to get to at least lvl 35 though.

drhawk
08-09-2013, 07:46 AM
I got pretty good at predicting how many knights are needed to defeat this boss. Too good in fact. Last night I took my main+2 friends vs lvl 19. My main missed 3 times in a row (around 700 damage per normal hit) and the boss was left with about 2000 HP left :D
I could have spent 1 EP more to bring 1 additional knight and the extra 25% damage would have guaranteed a win.

I will be adding extra muscles to my epic boss fighting party from now on :)

D3athShade
08-09-2013, 12:14 PM
hey guys, i'm at lvl 26 now, i'm lvl 100 with bif four + maxed, swamp + max, infernal + max, and 20+ friends over lvl 100 with good fire spirit armours, do you think i can make it to 43? Never reached it so i hope i'll get there this time :)

Maximous2.0
08-09-2013, 12:23 PM
hey guys, i'm at lvl 26 now, i'm lvl 100 with bif four + maxed, swamp + max, infernal + max, and 20+ friends over lvl 100 with good fire spirit armours, do you think i can make it to 43? Never reached it so i hope i'll get there this time :)

What three armors are you using on your knights?

Sakino
08-09-2013, 12:37 PM
I only critted the last hit whit a gem, but i killed the 15 whit only living flame. I dont remember if nerezza missed a lot, but is sure that i was left whit like 1-4 hp xD

Musketeer
08-09-2013, 12:48 PM
I got pretty good at predicting how many knights are needed to defeat this boss. Too good in fact. Last night I took my main+2 friends vs lvl 19. My main missed 3 times in a row (around 700 damage per normal hit) and the boss was left with about 2000 HP left :D
I could have spent 1 EP more to bring 1 additional knight and the extra 25% damage would have guaranteed a win.

I will be adding extra muscles to my epic boss fighting party from now on :)

I've been trying to refine my energy usage as this time I have a decent shot at 51 kills, but I still find myself erring on the side of overcaution.

I just did level 33 with 4 knights because 3 shouldn't have come close, and only two of them go in on the action. The 25% extra damage when you add an extra knight almost always means s/he doesn't get involved for a couple of fights. Against Boreas I needed to start using four back at level 21. Having the ideal armor ready plus my Guild Sentinel bonus is making this boss easy.

Spongie
08-09-2013, 01:19 PM
I've been trying to refine my energy usage as this time I have a decent shot at 51 kills, but I still find myself erring on the side of overcaution.

I just did level 33 with 4 knights because 3 shouldn't have come close, and only two of them go in on the action. The 25% extra damage when you add an extra knight almost always means s/he doesn't get involved for a couple of fights. Against Boreas I needed to start using four back at level 21. Having the ideal armor ready plus my Guild Sentinel bonus is making this boss easy.

Y thats the luck for you IOS users with bonusses.. against android with none

D3athShade
08-09-2013, 01:42 PM
What three armors are you using on your knights?

Living flame + on main, HH+ and infernal + on other knights. I haby pyro but only at lvl 26 and it's normal one. So what do you think? (i have 8 friends with pyro + maxed )

Sakino
08-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Living flame + on main, HH+ and infernal + on other knights. I haby pyro but only at lvl 26 and it's normal one. So what do you think? (i have 8 friends with pyro + maxed ) you will do it.

D3athShade
08-09-2013, 02:06 PM
you will do it. and a lot with jian + and dark prince +. Would be first time i reach 43 :3 so i really hope ill make it. Only have 12 gems since i never get any offers... Could use a earth spirit + :)

Blurpies
08-09-2013, 02:39 PM
I would really like to make it to 43 this time around. My first time, if any of you are willing to add me!
XBB-PZD-MRF
Thanks!

Gittt
08-09-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm having trouble going from level 20 to level 21. Any tips? I remember briefly reading about the 3/4 method? Sending in my main knight +2 friends and then send in 2 knights + 2 friends? Can someone give me some good epic boss tips? Thanks!

ZERO_07
08-09-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm having trouble going from level 20 to level 21. Any tips? I remember briefly reading about the 3/4 method? Sending in my main knight +2 friends and then send in 2 knights + 2 friends? Can someone give me some good epic boss tips? Thanks!
It ultimately depends on your level and how strong your main knight's armor is. Friends can only help you so much with your cap limiting their full power.

ernest013183
08-09-2013, 04:52 PM
I don't have any good armor yet I hope that I can get these time...

Friend Code: WBB DXH BVF
Knight's name: WBB DXH BVF
Knight's level: 48

friendz411
08-09-2013, 04:58 PM
I can't seem to beat the epic boss on lvl 10 I'm lvl 31 and have all super rare and one ultra rare armor I'd like some help add me if ur ATM and def are high enough to help out quite a bit :)... XBD-XRC-NBF

Spongie
08-09-2013, 05:04 PM
I don't have any good armor yet I hope that I can get these time...

Friend Code: WBB DXH BVF
Knight's name: WBB DXH BVF
Knight's level: 48

I can't seem to beat the epic boss on lvl 10 I'm lvl 31 and have all super rare and one ultra rare armor I'd like some help add me if ur ATM and def are high enough to help out quite a bit :)... XBD-XRC-NBF

There is a special Add Me thread if you are looking for friends/help

poke99
08-09-2013, 08:27 PM
hi im lvl 23 currently still rushing my levels. i really need some help for this boss. after i get the armor i can level up faster and even try to help people. pls add me on droid WBC-GMZ-CNR

D3athShade
08-10-2013, 01:57 AM
Alright i just beat lvl 31! I think i can actually get to 43 for the first time :D

Majingear
08-10-2013, 02:14 AM
Alright i just beat lvl 31! I think i can actually get to 43 for the first time :D

same here :)

Zonkman1993
08-10-2013, 05:52 AM
Anyone else notice the lack of EE drops past lvl 15?

D3athShade
08-10-2013, 05:53 AM

I got like 2-3 drops between lvl 15 and 31. (not including lvl 28 reward)

Sakino
08-10-2013, 06:24 AM
I think i will do it to 43 for the first time. I'm at level 27.

Musketeer
08-10-2013, 09:37 AM

I got three ee drops between levels 29 and 33. Sped through those levels as a consequence.

The drops are less frequent past 15, but they still happen randomly.

Sakino
08-10-2013, 11:28 AM
I got three ee drops between levels 29 and 33. Sped through those levels as a consequence.

The drops are less frequent past 15, but they still happen randomly.

I got an epic energy drop at level 28. I reached 17 energy and beaten she two times.

DG Magneto
08-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Anyone know how long the current epic boss will be 11 gems to summon? Or how long they generally are available in the past? I dont want to miss this week by a few materials and have to pay full (crazy) price.

Thank you.

KTran2013
08-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Anyone know how long the current epic boss will be 11 gems to summon? Or how long they generally are available in the past? I dont want to miss this week by a few materials and have to pay full (crazy) price.

Thank you.

If I understand your question correctly, I'll answer: The price of 11 is until the Epic Boss is no longer there on Wednesday after 7pm (U.S. Central Time Zone)
Might need a confirmation on this.

KayOrzz
08-10-2013, 11:39 AM
11 gem price stays as long as the boss stays on his perch. Once he leaves, the offer goes with him.

Musketeer
08-10-2013, 11:45 AM
If I understand your question correctly, I'll answer: The price of 11 is until the Epic Boss is no longer there on Wednesday after 7pm (U.S. Central Time Zone)
Might need a confirmation on this.

Yup, the 11 gems summoning is available until the boss leaves, then it's 30 gems. A couple of times a year Gree run a 5 gem summoning offer, but don't count on it happening any time soon.

The Epic Boss changes every Wednesday at 8pm Eastern US time (in the summer, I'm not sure if this changes with daylight savings)

SoloStar
Usually until the next boss, then they get raised to the normal amount.

Sakino
What are the stats for a level 43 boss? And what is the minimal setup to beat it?

Xslayer
08-10-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm having trouble with the lvl 15 boss and I'm lvl 45 lol e.e

Musketeer
08-10-2013, 12:03 PM
What are the stats for a level 43 boss? And what is the minimal setup to beat it?

1701 Att, 606 Defence, 31994 hit points.

As to the minimal setup, too many options to give a useful answer, but almost certainly 5 knights and a possible return for two, or use the 3/4 method if you know 5 can't possibly do it.

Use BethMo's formulas to set up your own spreadsheet to see what you expect your knights and available friends to achieve.

I've got all the way through 39 levels with just 4 knights, 3 of them my own every time. Level 40 is going to take two of mine +2 friends, then we'll see. That's the benefit of having 7% Spirit, 8% Fire Guild bonuses, Pyromancer+ capped from the beginning, plus two reasonable backup armors for my cannon fodder, plus powerful friends in Pyro+, and last but not least 15% bonus att/def for being Guild Sentinel.

msmitty15
08-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Im level 46 and im on the level 15 of the boss so if you have the nemesis armor please friend me so i can beat him! my friend code is XBD WNZ MYZ

Musketeer
08-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Level 42 completed with my 3 knights + 1 friend. I wouldn't normally even have tried this, but I had one friend left to use for the day and an energy drop that would have gone to waste otherwise...

Level 43 in anther 40 minutes, the earliest I'll ever completed the magic 43. I've had at least 5 energy drops since completing level 28.

dog10250
08-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Does anyone have this bosses's nemesis armor and is a high level that would add me? I'm on level 15 of this boss and I need to beat it 1 more time to get the armor.

dbkloggy
08-10-2013, 09:32 PM
can somebody clear things up regarding the lv43 thing? :) aren't we supposed to defeat the boss another 50 times to craft another set or the plus version? from lv 16 - 43 its only 28x = 28 drops, right? or am i missing something? :)) i already have enough to craft the 1st set but im kinda having second thoughts as to whether i should craft it even without the plus version. it seems like just the Big 4 maxed out levels is nearly as good as the normal versions of the epic boss armors and is easier to do. im currently at level 21 of the boss and i don't know whether i could defeat it a few more times even with the help of hiring friends :D

namdrazil
08-10-2013, 09:48 PM
at some lvl in the mid twenties the boss start dropping 2 mats per kill

Biskmatar
08-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Anyone know what the normal version caps at?

DG Magneto
08-10-2013, 09:55 PM
can somebody clear things up regarding the lv43 thing? :) aren't we supposed to defeat the boss another 50 times to craft another set or the plus version? from lv 16 - 43 its only 28x = 28 drops, right? or am i missing something? :)) i already have enough to craft the 1st set but im kinda having second thoughts as to whether i should craft it even without the plus version. it seems like just the Big 4 maxed out levels is nearly as good as the normal versions of the epic boss armors and is easier to do. im currently at level 21 of the boss and i don't know whether i could defeat it a few more times even with the help of hiring friends :D

As you defeat the boss at higher difficulty it will drop 2 daggers instead of one. Later it can drop 3 (at43+) Just happens to be after beating level 43 boss you get to the magic number of 100 craft materials.

If you can get close to 43 it might be worth spending a few gems to summon the boss while its cheap (11 gems) If not then id focus on Leveling to 100 and maxing all your big 4. Then you would want to max SS+ and Infernal+ to help you in the following week.

If anything you could craft the non plus version to look cool for a while and then try to fuse it into something legendary or epic that has really nice stats. Good luck.

Musketeer
08-10-2013, 09:57 PM

You are missing something.

You get 2 materials dropped per level after a certain level, so by the time you get to 43 you have another 51 materials, enough to craft a second set.

Most people build the first set, level it to 35 to enable the + version, then craft the second set as a +version.

I assume the level from 43 to 60 yield even more materials per level so if you get to 60 you can craft a second +set. I don't know if anybody on the Forum has hit level 60, perhaps if they have they could corroborate this.

BTW, did my 43 and still a lot of gas in the tank, so I'll see if I can hit 51 for my first time ever against this boss. Those 15 LFs would save a lot of crafting.

dbkloggy
08-10-2013, 10:00 PM
As you defeat the boss at higher difficulty it will drop 2 daggers instead of one. Later it can drop 3 (at43+) Just happens to be after beating level 43 boss you get to the magic number of 100 craft materials.

If you can get close to 43 it might be worth spending a few gems to summon the boss while its cheap (11 gems) If not then id focus on Leveling to 100 and maxing all your big 4. Then you would want to max SS+ and Infernal+ to help you in the following week.

If anything you could craft the non plus version to look cool for a while and then try to fuse it into something legendary or epic that has really nice stats. Good luck.

is the SS+ better than DP+ stat-wise? hmmm i currently have Crius+ Atlantean+ and Hydra+ @ max levels but i still have difficulty beating the boss without help from friends. and im just @ lv72 now. lol hopefully the next epic boss i'd be able to beat it til lv43. that's if i get good friends though haha :D thanks man.

dbkloggy
08-10-2013, 10:07 PM
You are missing something.

You get 2 materials dropped per level after a certain level, so by the time you get to 43 you have another 51 materials, enough to craft a second set.

Most people build the first set, level it to 35 to enable the + version, then craft the second set as a +version.

I assume the level from 43 to 60 yield even more materials per level so if you get to 60 you can craft a second +set. I don't know if anybody on the Forum has hit level 60, perhaps if they have they could corroborate this.

BTW, did my 43 and still a lot of gas in the tank, so I'll see if I can hit 51 for my first time ever against this boss. Those 15 LFs would save a lot of crafting.

yeah so far im just at lv22 and no 2x drops yet :) i doubt id be able to get to 43 with this epic boss. hopefully with the next epic bosses i can with the help of strong friends :D

dbkloggy
08-10-2013, 11:58 PM
oh by the can anyone here who already have the epic armor this week tell us the stats per level of the normal version of the assassin's shroud? :) thanks :)

Xslayer
08-11-2013, 12:49 AM
So tempted to start crafting the armor just to have it lol e.e but it will slow down me finishing my economy >.<

KayOrzz
08-11-2013, 03:47 AM

yeah so far im just at lv22 and no 2x drops yet :) i doubt id be able to get to 43 with this epic boss. hopefully with the next epic bosses i can with the help of strong friends :D

2 at level 1
1 per kill from levels 2-21
2 per kill from levels 22-46, 3 at 43
3 per kill from levels 47-59
4 per kill at level 60 onwards til ....

Jello
08-11-2013, 07:39 AM
oh by the can anyone here who already have the epic armor this week tell us the stats per level of the normal version of the assassin's shroud? :) thanks :)

Click on Data Sheet link in my sig. All your answers are there for all armor, and then some...

For the last 10-15 armors, it's quick to check the 'Recently Added' tab.

What I need are stats for the Nemesis armors to add to the data sheet. I don't get DPC chests anymore so I never have one to get the per level stats. I am missing:

Boreas's Nemesis
Phyrus's Nemesis
Nerezza's Nemesis

I kept forgetting to write down the max stats of reg and + nemesis. If anyone has per level and max stats for any of these please pm me and I will update the sheet.

D3athShade
08-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Sweet i'm at lvl 40 now :D so i'm gonna hit 43 for the first time :D could i get to 60?

Matti1992
08-11-2013, 11:53 AM
I think I might get to 43 for the first time too, I'm currently at 37 and I still only need 3 knights + 2 friends to beat him. Fingers crossed!

The devil's angel
08-11-2013, 12:14 PM
2 days till armour is ready, my second amazing armour after boreas, plus it looks amazing

jonny0284
08-11-2013, 01:24 PM
14 hours left and this will by my second Legendary armor after Phyrus.

This armor [Nerezza], aesthetically, kicks major a.

Sakino
08-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Click on Data Sheet link in my sig. All your answers are there for all armor, and then some...

What I need are stats for the Nemesis armors to add to the data sheet. I don't get DPC chests anymore so I never have one to get the per level stats. I am missing:

Boreas's Nemesis
Phyrus's Nemesis
Nerezza's Nemesis

I kept forgetting to write down the max stats of reg and + nemesis. If anyone has per level and max stats for any of these please pm me and I will update the sheet.
They made the nemesis stronger, something like uncraftable two stars plus. Actually there is no nemesis plus, and you can get the regular one stats from the banner.

( i think i will hit 43 also!)

XBDMRRFPN
08-11-2013, 06:54 PM
I think I might get to 43 for the first time too, I'm currently at 37 and I still only need 3 knights + 2 friends to beat him. Fingers crossed!
the same as you...
I am waiting now for the 3 points more just because I forgot to use the SA and the boss remained with 200 points...
one hit and I will get 38 (I would have get it anyway and with the weakest friends)

dbkloggy
08-11-2013, 07:23 PM

Boreas's Nemesis
Phyrus's Nemesis
Nerezza's Nemesis

thanks man! :) i might just skip making this armor for now and rather just focus on expanding(the 500k) my area and farming fusion stones and gold first to prepare for my first lv70 plus version armor. i added stats and found out that most normal version epic armors range just about from 1700-1800 points. stat-wise that's just a bit over 200-300 from the big 4 armors. it might not be that cost efficient getting it to lv70 from lv50 so i'd rather wait til im able to get a plus version or i might just focus on the bigger 4 instead :)

Marco_
08-12-2013, 05:10 AM
They made the nemesis stronger, something like uncraftable two stars plus. Actually there is no nemesis plus, and you can get the regular one stats from the banner.

( i think i will hit 43 also!)
The banner only lists max stats, not level 1 and/or per level stats.

I've been on vacation for a few days, so before I left I thought there was no way I would reach 43 on this boss. I missed a lot of opportunities because of lack of time and/or wifi on vacation, yet I just cleared 35 with 3 knights and 2 friends. With 2 days and 11 hours remaining, level 43 or at least 42 should be reachable.
But I keep thinking: what's the catch behind Gree giving away armor-presents? The stats are decent and so is the element combination, so is the catch that the next Epic armor will be earth/spirit like this armor?

cubey
08-12-2013, 05:28 AM
The banner only lists max stats, not level 1 and/or per level stats.

I've been on vacation for a few days, so before I left I thought there was no way I would reach 43 on this boss. I missed a lot of opportunities because of lack of time and/or wifi on vacation, yet I just cleared 35 with 3 knights and 2 friends. With 2 days and 11 hours remaining, level 43 or at least 42 should be reachable.
But I keep thinking: what's the catch behind Gree giving away armor-presents? The stats are decent and so is the element combination, so is the catch that the next Epic armor will be earth/spirit like this armor?

I don't think it's an armor-present nor do I think you should read much into it. I think it was just time that the earth/spirit combination came around. The last one was 10 epic bosses ago. It just seemed easier because 2 of the big4+ are good against it, and one even giving double bonus since it's an adjacent element combination.

I think the next combinations coming up would be: Fire/water, fire/air, earth/air, or a mono.

Sakino
08-12-2013, 05:33 AM
I don't think it's an armor-present nor do I think you should read much into it. I think it was just time that the earth/spirit combination came around. The last one was 10 epic bosses ago. It just seemed easier because 2 of the big4+ are good against it, and one even giving double bonus since it's an adjacent element combination.

I think the next combinations coming up would be: Fire/water, fire/air, earth/air, or a mono. earth air lurk in the dark, waiting for peoples to spend gems to max this armor as fast as possible, while another earth spirit epic that want to popup from the new chests at middle week.

EljayK
08-12-2013, 05:37 AM
Earth/Air would be easily defeated by this week's armor. They usually don't line them up so easily. Air/fire seems semi possible. But Fire/water is more likely. It's not affected by this armor at all, or by the new epic. Also, it's been quite some time since Jian, despite being even further since tortoise. And then there's the factor that fire/water is also a double adjascent combination that is 2x damage by a big 4. Which they also don't usually do twice in a row. Usually it goes adjacent - cross - cross - adjacent. So I'm stumped. Hoping for mono wind.

michwlvrins
08-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Some of u please help my guildies. They need some more strong friends to help them beat the boss. U can add me too if u like. Im lvl 108. But please help my friends.

XBDPVXPRY
XBDBPYYQH
XBDXVHRYV
XBDVVRNDP
XBDYQVYYN

I can only get them so far. Help them out. Thanks.

Sakino
08-12-2013, 08:17 AM
I feel strange that i can beat him whit livinig flame, spectrail and roc god... I actually reached 37 whit them, plus a 1700/1400 jian friend, and another for bonus that never attacked.

Marco_
08-12-2013, 10:09 AM
I feel strange that i can beat him whit livinig flame, spectrail and roc god... I actually reached 37 whit them, plus a 1700/1400 jian friend, and another for bonus that never attacked.
I did 35 with HH+, LF+, LF+ and 2 friends. Felt just as weird...

Musketeer
08-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Earth/Air would be easily defeated by this week's armor. They usually don't line them up so easily. Air/fire seems semi possible. But Fire/water is more likely. It's not affected by this armor at all, or by the new epic. Also, it's been quite some time since Jian, despite being even further since tortoise. And then there's the factor that fire/water is also a double adjascent combination that is 2x damage by a big 4. Which they also don't usually do twice in a row. Usually it goes adjacent - cross - cross - adjacent. So I'm stumped. Hoping for mono wind.

If Fire/Water isn't the next boss it'll be along in a week or two. It's been a long time since Jian, and 5 weeks since Boreas which would be the ideal armor to use ion your main knight.

I'd be happy to see Earth/Air again in 4-5 weeks, when we've had plenty of time to level this armor.

XBDMRRFPN
08-12-2013, 10:52 AM
There are less combinations with Air and too many with fire-water-earth
Whatever will be I think it should include Air

Musketeer
08-12-2013, 11:00 AM
There are fewer combinations with Air and too many with fire-water-earth
Whatever will be I think it should include Air

I'd be happy with a mono Air because it'd give me a week off. I have no interest in mono Legendary armors, they are too vulnerable.

Thanks to one of the video offers I'm now playing Car Town Streets, and frankly it's a lot more fun, and levelling up cars does not require hours of tedious grinding play of the same stage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I'd like to complete my wheel of Legendary Armors, and take part in the War, and then I'll be greatly reining bak my playing time for this game.

Hiwtey
08-12-2013, 11:09 AM
just completed lvl 51, gonna be tight run to 60. Could use couple of very strong friends more (high lvl moontide or so)

XBD-DHQ-NVR

Gilfhunter
08-12-2013, 01:51 PM
I got like 2-3 drops between lvl 15 and 31. (not including lvl 28 reward)

Lucky... I'm on lvl 35 and have only got 1 and that was on level 30.

D3athShade
08-12-2013, 02:46 PM
okej nvm the lvl 60 :p i'm at lvl 41 atm (can't continue cuz i'm at work) but this will be the first time ever i will reach 43 :D thank you to all those that helped me! Thatzme, ill be using you for the lvl 43 so don't you fail me! :p just kidding, you helped me a lot :)

jondaman
08-12-2013, 03:33 PM
I need help on nerezza can high levels help me my code is WBB-CPW-FPG for android

XBDMRRFPN
08-12-2013, 04:08 PM
almost at 43 I made a stupid mistake to rush
the boss had 1200 points left so I fought it with just one warrior sure than I would make it...
I left him with an handful of points... around 50...
now is gone unless I spend gems, and I am not gonna do it
I did already before for another similar mistake (I put the fast forward and I couldn't hit with SA in time and I lost for 100 points... so upset and just because of rush and laziness...)

I hope I will get 43 this time otherwise I will drop this game, I am too distracted and in a hurry
this game ruined my summer :D

Nicholas Flamel
08-12-2013, 04:29 PM
i also need help on nerezza.. D: i dont have enough gems to buy energies, and i need one more vic to earn the armor! real shame if im one step away and ive missed it. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: Wbb- Rgv-nhb

cubey
08-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Just hit 43 with 2 days left. This is my first epic boss+ so I'm pretty excited. 43 was the first time I had to use 5/2 and I'm glad it worked out.

Sakino
08-12-2013, 05:17 PM
I was not capable of bearing the level 35 phirus and i dropped out on the slime for a jewel farming for my dark prince plus, and this time i already reached 40 whit two days of time left... Think i can get to 43? :D

Just hit 43 with 2 days left. This is my first epic boss+ so I'm pretty excited. 43 was the first time I had to use 5/2 and I'm glad it worked out. why not aiming for 51? Those 8 stages can be done whit a bit of effort and an accurate friend using... Good luck!

Sakino
08-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Double lag post

DG Magneto
08-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Just hit 43 with 2 days left. This is my first epic boss+ so I'm pretty excited. 43 was the first time I had to use 5/2 and I'm glad it worked out.

Cubey, what armors did you use in that battle? thanks in advance...
HH+ , LF+ (Main), Infernal + ???

cubey
08-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Cubey, what armors did you use in that battle? thanks in advance...
HH+ , LF+ (Main), Infernal + ???

I think it was a pyro+ and bb.
The 2 was LF+ and bb

D3athShade
08-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Cleared 42, 1 more to go and i'll have my first legendary + armor :D

Jello
08-13-2013, 09:12 PM
So, I just beat 52, and I don't think I'll make it past 55. This is the first boss I've gone over 45 thanks to many friends with Pyro & Dark Prince. However it seems impossible to get to 60 without spending gems for EE... and even so, you only have 10 friends a day. I didn't start using 1 friend until about level 25-28 or so and 2 friends about 34-36. Now in the 50s, if you want to do 3/4 using 4 friends, you can only fight 2 1/2 times a day. I have 8 fights left with 19 hours remaining. I have 6 friends available and the 10 friends don't reset until after the boss is gone. So maybe I should buy EE up front and get to the point where I start using friends the first day so I don't have to buy more EE later? It would be rewarding and a personal triumph to make it to 60 at least once... just trying to figure out the best way to do it in the future.

Snd
08-14-2013, 12:38 AM
I need one more win and I can't seem to get it, I'm using river stone+ lvl 24 molten shroud lvl 10 and living flame lvl 11. I'm level 31 and my friend code is XBD-ZYD-FRR i am looking for someone with some really good armour to help on this last battle

Hiwtey
08-14-2013, 01:27 AM
58 killed, 8 friends left and plenty of time. Think lvl 60 will be mine for the first time =)

Got extremely lucky with the 58, been using 5/2 for the past 5 levels and the boss missed 4 times or so and got it in one go with just a team of 8 =)

XBD DHQ NVR

Marco_
08-14-2013, 03:12 AM
I need one more win and I can't seem to get it, I'm using river stone+ lvl 24 molten shroud lvl 10 and living flame lvl 11. I'm level 31 and my friend code is XBD-ZYD-FRR i am looking for someone with some really good armour to help on this last battle
Nah, level 15 (non-plus) boss armor is only good for fusion fodder. At your level it's best to just invest the 200K gold you'd need to craft it towards castle expansions and (level 2) Training Fields.

Cleared level 42 this morning, will do level 43 after I get back from work and that is with missing 5-10 boss runs because I was on vacation for a few days...

Lord Of The Infernal
08-14-2013, 05:14 AM
Ok finish at level 44 with 3 LF+ maxed and 2 friends wearing LF maxed too total 5 LF:P :P

Sakino
08-14-2013, 05:23 AM
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y427/sakinobla/ea32901aa0b706ed3633079ed8ac0b27_zps03babd1d.jpg
Got 43 for the first time, and also got 15 starmetal, three fusion stones and 10 gems from the 5 chests. So lucky!

Lunasea
08-14-2013, 05:26 AM
I'm done at 51 .... and very satisfied ... been a long time since I reached this far lol

cubey
08-14-2013, 05:33 AM
Ok finish at level 44 with 3 LF+ maxed and 2 friends wearing LF maxed too total 5 LF:P :P

You must really like that armour..

Lord Of The Infernal
08-14-2013, 06:15 AM
You must really like that armour..

Seriously i like LF alots! it's help me level from 60 to 85 by farming chimera at epic stage

In arena phyrus+ cannot touch me :D

Spongie
08-14-2013, 06:15 AM
mm I think alot of people reached 43 this week. Im also 1 of the fortune ones..Had some unluck with the last 1
Hopefully next one will also be a good combo to counter

Musketeer
08-14-2013, 07:48 AM
Going to make 58 this time. With a bit better time management, better (i.e. 3 or 4 star capped) armors on my secondary and tertiary knights, or some gem spending on epic energy I might have made 60, but I'd still have to spend a few gems on the last level I think. I'm niot that excited to get to 60 as I'd get crap from the DPC anyway, and if I didn't I'd have another dang armor to level.

Ironically, just as I'm hitting the point where everything gets easier, I'm losing interest in the game because I can't be bothered to farm snakeskins anymore. It's the most boring part of the game, and I'd rather clean the toilet than have to do this more.

EljayK
08-14-2013, 08:12 AM
Ironically, just as I'm hitting the point where everything gets easier, I'm losing interest in the game because I can't be bothered to farm snakeskins anymore. It's the most boring part of the game, and I'd rather clean the toilet than have to do this more.

I feel this exact same way. I miss judged one battle, and then spaced and forgot to go back to finish it off with 2 knights. Without that I would have gotten 51 easy. I still could, but I wouldn't have energy for new boss tonight, and don't want to be behind a day.

But I got hooked on a different fusion game, and every time I look at tomb and hit the epic button I really just don't want to, and end up doing arena and not farming. I just don't want to farm anymore. It's just way too tedious. I have Assassin Shroud+, Boreas, Slime gear+, and Dark Prince+ all to level still, and I'm really only just half interested.

Need a new/better way to get mats.

Eldaran
08-14-2013, 11:02 AM

lol
I am not sure I am at the point to like toilet cleaning better yet, but the thought how much snakeskin farming is required for 4 legendaries+ not maxed and 2 more not even crafted yet certainly makes me shudder.

I am glad I have my newborn guild to take care of. I find it more rewarding than planning to get another legendary in the next guild war.

Sakino
08-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Yea,the worse part of this game is farming. We need more ways to gain enchanchement points. I have the 101 materials to craft the two armors, but i feel headhache just when i see skeleton tomb. I'm going to do dark prince and crafting hydra, crius and chimera.

EljayK
08-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Yea,the worse part of this game is farming. We need more ways to gain enchanchement points. I have the 101 materials to craft the two armors, but i feel headhache just when i see skeleton tomb. I'm going to do dark prince and crafting hydra, crius and chimera.

For leveling up my slime gear to 35 I just started crafting all the crius and avenger I had built up. Was tired of looking at them in my armory. I can't bring myself to do HH or LF though.

Matti1992
08-14-2013, 01:31 PM
I just hit level 43 tonight! It's the first time I've managed it, and even then I had a couple of days of not fighting it much. I think the next boss will be a lot tougher though so I can't imagine this will be a regular occurrence yet.

Bryanv2
08-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Im at level 34 at the moment though I havn'' been trying too hard. Its the highest I've ever been. This boss (probably cause of guilds and double element) feels way weaker. Good stuff

I can't use my friends for another 4 hours though and the event ends in 5 xD Im deciding whether to spend 10 gems for the 10 living flames.

ZERO_07
08-14-2013, 04:34 PM
Im at level 34 at the moment though I havn'' been trying too hard. Its the highest I've ever been. This boss (probably cause of guilds and double element) feels way weaker. Good stuff

I can't use my friends for another 4 hours though and the event ends in 5 xD Im deciding whether to spend 10 gems for the 10 living flames.

10 gems for 10 Living Flames seems worth it imo

I stopped at 40, even though I could try to go higher, but since I don't have enough time anymore, nor strong enough friends to help, I decided to just use Gems to kill it the last 3 times to craft the +, it also saves my EE for the next boss as well.

cubey
08-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Finished on 47. Ended up top 25 too so I'm super happy about that.

Sakino
08-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Really top 25 whit 47? Iwas thinking you should kill it like 70 times...

cubey
08-14-2013, 05:32 PM
android lol. All my fights after 43 was just 1 group of 5 for maximum damage. In hindsight, I coulda gotten to 51 but maybe not top 25 in damage.

Sakino
08-14-2013, 05:36 PM
android lol. All my fights after 43 was just 1 group of 5 for maximum damage. In hindsight, I coulda gotten to 51 but maybe not top 25 in damage. so lucky you got two plus armors! Lets focus on dorar.. I think will be even more easy.

Bearsuo
08-14-2013, 07:02 PM

Listen to Bearsuo:

1. Don't level every armor - I've passed on half. The wrong half, in half the cases, but eh. Use the mats from the passed bosses to level the ones you did do.

2. Only run Tombs when you're actively trying to activate the Epic Boss.

3. Run Kingdom of Darkness Epic when you're full health, or close enough depending on your armor. First two weeks will smell out loud, but if you're skipping armors, it'll pretty quickly yield a huge backload of fodder.

Yes, this isn't optimal time expenditure for mats. But I've got tons of interest in still playing K&D, and that's what this is my roadmap for. Interest Energy management!

New Jersey Jones
08-15-2013, 02:16 PM
This was my first time to get past Boss 43! I'm pretty excited. Thanks to all those on my Friends list!