PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATE] Ancient Dragon event rewards

The Wise One
08-07-2013, 02:29 PM
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/c65fb902-164a-4e4d-96ff-110b1e4261ae_zps7062c675.jpg?t=1375910884

FlipDaddy
08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
I'll bite...

So does this mean we won't be getting rewards until August 14?

Spongie
08-07-2013, 03:02 PM
I bet there is gonne be a sale before the end that you can summon bosses for 5gemz..

Roark
08-07-2013, 03:03 PM
meh45678910

Maximous2.0
08-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Great............

Sunsfan1caw
08-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Don't understand why they would extend this other than to try to milk more money out of people. Very disappointing.

Maximous2.0
08-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Don't understand why they would extend this other than to try to milk more money out of people. Very disappointing.
Yep. I wonder how many more people will get it now. With a 5 gem summoning stone sale the number of people receiving it will go up quite a bit. If there is a summoning stone sale.

ZERO_07
08-07-2013, 03:16 PM

I bet there is gonne be a sale before the end that you can summon bosses for 5gemz..

What they said. Extended to milk money out of people with a 5 gem summon sale.

Musketeer
08-07-2013, 03:20 PM

That is exactly why. This sucks.

Those of us who met the original deadline are getting shafted if we don't receive our rewards at the end of the original deadline, which is in less than two hours.

As said above, if you haven't already got the armors ready in your inventory, the only way this is of any use is so people can summon the bosses at the summoning stone, or get the armors through chests.

GREE - state the goalposts clearly at the start of an event, and stop moving them during and after the event.

Roark
08-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Hahahaah amazing the funny thing is we give a f... But what we can do ?! Amm not summoning bosses ?! But i cant talk with all and say this to them but kids will pay gree again in next event gree will f us like always thanks

perhaps you can see a difference between the complaints and criticism above, and yours which sounds so ugly and juvenile

I hope I never see you post again

QuantumP 86
08-07-2013, 03:25 PM
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/c65fb902-164a-4e4d-96ff-110b1e4261ae_zps7062c675.jpg?t=1375910884

Will you also give me the ability to summon the two dragons I missed?

Roark
08-07-2013, 03:26 PM
bye
http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Add XBC WNR XDD
08-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I have all my armor slots full with boss/arena rewards just waiting for Bkal and now I have to wait an extra week?!

I don't mind so much that Gree is trying to milk everyone with an inevitable summoning stone sale but I hope that those of us who met the original terms get our reward on time... Otherwise they are punishing those of us who did the necessary work to meet the deadline.

BethMo
08-07-2013, 03:32 PM
I have all my armor slots full with boss/arena rewards just waiting for Bkal and now I have to wait an extra week?!

Same here. This is really screwing things up for anyone who prepared for the one-week timeframe.

Roark
08-07-2013, 03:36 PM
it's one thing for the people that loaded up with snakeskins or whatever to 60/60 (or 50/50 for android) but I really feel for the people who have sit around with their in their hands at 75/60 or so

be sure to submit tickets for any gems used in order to finish these armors on time for the original date

Eunuchorn
08-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Can I just have my Rainbow Kaleidoscope+ already?

Lord Ash
08-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Well glad to see deadlines means squat to Gree... Well done
The point of this event was to reward high level players to could and would spend the time and effort to hit 43 each week and level the reg armor and craft the plus in a quick matter... Not to shell out rewards to any bum player who buys their way in with summons a full two week after the last dragon is gone

And mark my words there will be a new DPC star armor out very shortly after they hand out 2000+ BK

D3athShade
08-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Good job GREEd ...

BileJAR
08-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Sigh. I do all this work in my last 4 week of summer in order to find out there's actually another 2 weeks to get this.
Thanks GREE. Punishing people who follow deadlines since 2013.

geo81
08-07-2013, 03:54 PM
This is a f'ing joke. I haven't been able to craft armor in a week! I think I have like 80/60 waiting for this! 10 of them are boost armors. I better get this today, there is nothing else I can do in the freaking game, guess ill play something else...

Add XBC WNR XDD
08-07-2013, 04:07 PM
it's one thing for the people that loaded up with snakeskins or whatever to 60/60 (or 50/50 for android) but I really feel for the people who have sit around with their in their hands at 75/60 or so

be sure to submit tickets for any gems used in order to finish these armors on time for the original date

Exactly... I hope they at least give us a bloody awesome boss so I can level one of the ****+ armors I put on hold so I could power-level my Bkal...

Add XBC WNR XDD
08-07-2013, 04:09 PM
This is a f'ing joke. I haven't been able to craft armor in a week! I think I have like 80/60 waiting for this! 10 of them are boost armors. I better get this today, there is nothing else I can do in the freaking game, guess ill play something else...

Yeah, I wonder how many gem spenders will move on to another game.. If I wasn't in RR, I'd be gone.

Cind3r
08-07-2013, 04:13 PM
...............................................hum mmmmm

This action by Gree is exactly what pushes people away from the game.
I only joined the game halfway through the first dragon so i spent quite a few gem to catch up (being low level and weak). I busted my but to get to lv78 but its all been a fat waste.
Gree you owe me GEMS!!!

The only thing that can fix this on Gree's part is for them to hand out the armor to those who have qulified NOW then do another hand out in a week.

My armor storage is full for this event so what is going to happen now when the next epic boss comes out?

Bearsuo
08-07-2013, 04:23 PM

Give out the reward any day this week someone qualifies. It will encourage more people to buy summons and catch up to see the flood of BKALs they have to keep up with.

Second, give a unique cape to anyone who made the original deadline, otherwise they will hold off next big event.

rhaegar
08-07-2013, 04:28 PM
we shouldn't have had last week to finish event too many are getting this armor as. is by the time we get it it wont be worth leveling

Eunuchorn
08-07-2013, 04:32 PM
we shouldn't have had last week to finish event too many are getting this armor as. is by the time we get it it wont be worth leveling

Never was. I never realized kill 43 was such an accomplished feat. I've been hitting kill 60 since..well crap I can't remember any of the early bosses

Edit: I couldn't agree more that the 1 extra week was unnecessary.

Hjon
08-07-2013, 04:36 PM
I dont want to play this game any more. Wtf why??????? I am realy angry.

BileJAR
08-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Never was. I never realized kill 43 was such an accomplished feat. I've been hitting kill 60 since..well crap I can't remember any of the early bosses

Edit: I couldn't agree more that the 1 extra week was unnecessary.

You blow so much on gems, though. So you have almost every armor better than bkal+, maybe you do. So of course leving bkal isn't worth it for you.

Dexavus
08-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Congratulations on pissing off a huge percent of your player base gree, and also showing us just how greedy you actually are.

You will never see me buying another gem from you.

GCSpyder
08-07-2013, 04:41 PM
This is bad form....Those that qualified based on the original timeline had played by the original rules and had probably prepped just so they can hit the road running once the Bkal+ is received, armour slots spilling over, mats accumulated, gold acquired, fusion stones saved and perhaps even personal schedules changed.

A nonchalant statement of extension just doesn't cut it...

BethMo
08-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Congratulations on pissing off a huge percent of your player base gree, and also showing us just how greedy you actually are.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." I think it's more likely that they just haven't gotten the code to hand out the rewards working in time.

D3athShade
08-07-2013, 04:43 PM

You will never see me buying another gem from you.

Yup, nothing new here... Been known for months that they only want to rip off money and it's well known they don't give a f*ck about their player base! GREEd, you seriously f*cked it up!!!

KayOrzz
08-07-2013, 04:47 PM
I think it's more likely that they just haven't gotten the code to hand out the rewards working in time.

that was the first thought that crossed my mind

Roark
08-07-2013, 04:48 PM
I bet there is gonna be a sale before the end that you can summon bosses for 5gemz..

in all fairness, everyone has jumped on this and assumed greed, not programming errors and ticket submission overload, there has been no announcement of boss summoning events or gem sales (YET)

obviously, if this does happen we can assume GREE GREE'd

on one hand it's a kindness to those that joined partway through the event if there is an option (other than the 30gem chests that had moonbeam armor in it) to summon these other bosses to complete the event but any number of compromises would mitigate disillusionment from frustrated players such as myself

suggestions:
- a temporary or permanent increase in storage of 10-12 spaces, some "breathing room" so that players may utilize their armories despite their purposely overburdened storages

- any of those who meet the requirements get their rewards now, any that don't may take advantage of this one week further grave period

- provide additional rewards to those who met the timely requirements, ideally a 5* beefed up version of bkal+ (lol yeah right)

Roark
08-07-2013, 04:53 PM
This is bad form.... A nonchalant statement of extension just doesn't cut it...

well put, bland announcements with little explanation and long overdue clarification, combined with lack of response from supports and admins frustrate a playerbase immensely

I read a hauntingly accurate foreshadowing post a long time ago (a whole 3 months) that said GREE caters to the new players, alienates the seasoned players who have already spent what they will spend, and the new players become seasoned after the "pro's" quit and it all happens again and again

BileJAR
08-07-2013, 04:54 PM
But if they knew the deadline was over and so was the grace period, why wouldn't they have the codes ready? They planned it all along I bet.

KayOrzz
08-07-2013, 04:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU1mTxIMnBg

Roark
08-07-2013, 04:55 PM
But if they knew the deadline was over and so was the grace period, why wouldn't they have the codes ready? They planned it all along I bet.that's true since they have always proven to be such adept programmers

Dexavus
08-07-2013, 04:57 PM
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." I think it's more likely that they just haven't gotten the code to hand out the rewards working in time.

Very well could be that they were not prepared, either way It is a poor excuse.

KOA
08-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Gree really needs to do something to make the game interesting for its higher level dedicated players.
What's the point of the game once you reach level 100 and you've already attained level 70+ armors? Guild Wars are a nice twist, but if everyone has about the same stats then the only difference in guild wars will be the amount each guild spends...

KayOrzz
08-07-2013, 05:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De3QK-LJpPo

Justice711
08-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Complete disrespect for players Gree!

1. We tried multiple times to clarify
2. You informing us so late it's ridiculous

vbrandt
08-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Nice one GREE, great way to piss a lot of players off. I had been saving up a lot of armors and had 75/60 in my inventory. Since I had an overflow of armors intended for powerleveling my Bkal+ I couldn't manage to level my other armors. I really do not care about the reason behind the delay, all I care about is that the players who made the deadline should receive their bonuses. Wether it's a matter of poor planning or just a way to rip us off I sincerely believe that the players who made the "real" deadline should receive additional rewards as well.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely, a pissed of player.

Angel of Death
08-07-2013, 06:09 PM
So unfair! ......

Gabzor89
08-07-2013, 07:30 PM
I read a hauntingly accurate foreshadowing post a long time ago (a whole 3 months) that said GREE caters to the new players, alienates the seasoned players who have already spent what they will spend, and the new players become seasoned after the "pro's" quit and it all happens again and again

Nice, in my opinion this is exactly the case. They will more often than not be able to make more money out of eager new players hungry to catch up and take shortcuts, rather than bored old players who have nothing much left to gain. It is so much easier dishing out tidbits to new players and getting them to pay rather than coming up with new developments for the old players.

Most of the new players would not have read the forums, would not be informed of their previous tricks and tactics. Gree smartly capitalizes on this information asymmetry to milk them. For the angry old players who feel cheated, rant all you want, it's just too bad for you (and us), since I doubt Gree really cares.

Bresson
08-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Nice way to spoil a freakin long month event Greed by changing the rules and making the reward even more common.

You just removed any sense of accomplishment tied to this and pissed of several loyal customers.

Jello
08-07-2013, 08:49 PM
OMG GREE. WTF! Holy Sheet! I want to fuse my regular dragon armors already but you're making me hold onto them for another week, wasting 4 slots in an already under-slotted armory, and not allowing me to use 496 EP tied up in the 4 reg armors. Get it together and give us the damn cape and BKal+.

I don't even care about leveling BKal+, I just want it for all the effort I put into this dragon event AND MEETING THE DEADLINE THAT GREE SET FROM THE BEGINNING! Principles matter to people GREE. Take responsibility and do the right thing. The event is over. The deadline passed 4 hours ago. If you didn't have the code written to properly distribute BKal+ and cape done 5 weeks ago BEFORE the event started, you shouldn't have had the event to begin with. But you can release K&D v1.4 to get closer to Guild Wars, yet still no armor or cape in my account. How about you fix the Friends bugs and lag and other issues FIRST before adding more crap to the game.

Word of the day:
Accountability - the state of being accountable.
Accountable - subject to the obligation to report, explain, or justify something; responsible; answerable.

WHERE IS YOUR ACCOUNTABILITY GREE? I see none. I do see 5 pages of posts with unhappy game players. Nice way to add credibility to your name.

Add XBC WNR XDD
08-07-2013, 10:20 PM
This is bad form....Those that qualified based on the original timeline had played by the original rules and had probably prepped just so they can hit the road running once the Bkal+ is received, armour slots spilling over, mats accumulated, gold acquired, fusion stones saved and perhaps even personal schedules changed.

A nonchalant statement of extension just doesn't cut it...

What kills me is that this event actually involved a lot of commitment from the players, even from those who started out with excellent armor. To then f..k all of us over so nonchalantly is exceedingly insulting.

I have a wife and kids who spent a month watching me hog the iPad so that I could get this and not let my guildies down. I spent a lot of gems on chests to get Nemesis armors, and at least a hundred of hours of play time to farm and level all the armors necessary. On top of that I, like many other players, was aggressive in arena and on bosses to over stock my armor slots so that I could level the Bkal ASAP.

I hope that Gree at least gives a few fusion boost armors to those of us that met the deadline... What a way to cannabalize player loyalty. :(

Maximous2.0
08-07-2013, 10:31 PM
I hope that Gree at least gives a few fusion boost armors to those of us that met the deadline... What a way to cannabalize player loyalty. :(

Not to be a downer but if they aren't even ready to hand out b kale now I don't think they'd be able to or even put the effort into identifying who had the + armors in their inventory before the original deadline. I wouldn't be surprised if another week gets added on now...

Eldaran
08-07-2013, 10:51 PM
This is no "update". It's changing the rules without any explanation. Just disappointing!

Lieda
08-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Where.... Is.... My.... Cape?!

Ill bite!! One more week nowai !!

Papa3G
08-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Very very very very very dissapointing!!!
Unprofessional is shown...no update... just change rule 1 day only before people getting bkal+....!

Spongie
08-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Very very very very very dissapointing!!!
Unprofessional is shown...no update... just change rule 1 day only before people getting bkal+....!

1 day? make it like 3-4h before people would get it

Rand al Thor
08-08-2013, 03:05 AM
Im a third year medical student, and I have two kids of my own. I have had to arrange my schedule to have time to get to 43 each week, and to level the armor as needed. To say I want my armor when it was promised is an understatement.

Lieda
08-08-2013, 03:21 AM
I want now a rainbow kaleido epic plus PLUS as a compensation.... More over than a momth of grind and rawrs and lightspeed upgrade armors for the plus versions AND to,get the WINGS,

Now demand laser wings!!

Radaghast
08-08-2013, 06:52 AM
LASER WINGS NOW!!!

Seriously though, I understand that GREEd needs to make their buck as that is their investment in providing us this 'free' game. But couldn't you have just come up with some other gimmick instead of upsetting a your player base? For example, what about this assassin chick? What if sh*t gets crazy and we have to 'protect' an NPC or something? Seriously, really no need for this...

iH8t2lose2
08-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Honestly, it doesen't really affect me much because I am only level 50 and was nowhere close to even getting all of the nonplus armors. However, I do see where everyones grief is coming from as players who are less dedicated now get to have the same advantage as you guys who really play the game competitively. Also, now there will be a bunch of noobs running around at about rank 3k (where I am) with bkal+. I think a good fallback for Gree would be to give the original players a moontide plus and a bkal+ for their troubles.

KhaosReignsGuildmaster
08-08-2013, 07:32 AM
please gree take all the value out of my BKAL+ before giving it to me!!! we vet players want and deserve more than this kind of treatment!!!

Musketeer
08-08-2013, 07:51 AM

While I will accept that GREE have proven themselves poor at coding, and there are areas of the game that still crash or lag consistently, it would be incompetence of a high order to start something you didn't know how to finish.

They gave themselves a minimum of four weeks to figure out how to distribute the rewards, and it's a lot simpler to distribute than the Arena and Epic Boss rewards.

No, this is just a pathetic attempt to screw a few more currency units out of the event, before making the BK+ redundant.

Papa3G
08-08-2013, 08:04 AM
GREE, I think u should to the people who upset with your decision.
We know that u want to make money as much as u can.
But u're forgetting some people who dedicated in ur game n spent money even I heard some of them has spent more than thousand bucks!

SoloStar
08-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Before you try and scam people into more of your gimmicks, at least fix your damn game. Never before have I seen a game freeze this many times...and I haven't even done anything but try to start a stage.

((Divine Scar))
08-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Haha in future they will creat new event like this month ago reward will be best armor in this moment np montidute armor players will lost tooons of gems to get it but ahha before we will get this armor they will destroy him like bk + now

vbrandt
08-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Haha in future they will creat new event like this month ago reward will be best armor in this moment np montidute armor players will lost tooons of gems to get it but ahha before we will get this armor they will destroy him like bk + now

You said what now?

poloz
08-08-2013, 09:48 AM
^ dont do drugs lol

Sakino
08-08-2013, 12:01 PM
~error 404: brain not found~
~error 404 b: grammar not found~
Possible solution:
First of actioning the mouth(fingers) insert working brain.

Lieda
08-08-2013, 12:16 PM
I have no idea waht are you talking about so heres a random statement.

LASER WINGS AND RAINBOW KALEIDO.

vbrandt
08-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Yes Lieda, that would be the best way to mend the emotional scars made from the cold blade known as GREE.

Radaghast
08-08-2013, 01:38 PM
has GREE responded to us yet? I'm just wondering what the excuse is? (Aside from the obvious need for mooore gold doubloons!!)

((Divine Scar))
08-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Sakino i think u to long work for gree :!

SpongeBOZZ
08-08-2013, 02:55 PM
i want BK+ :( gogo admins

Add XBC WNR XDD
08-08-2013, 02:57 PM
I opened a ticket and got the following, "Thank you for your feedback. There were many factors that led to our decision."

That's it. No apology, no recognition of how those of us who spent so much time/gems to make the original deadline were being brutally shafted.

Almost enough to make me wish I didn't have a killer guild to make it worth staying around for...

*sigh*

((Divine Scar))
08-08-2013, 03:05 PM
I opened a ticket and got the following, "Thank you for your feedback. There were many factors that led to our decision."

That's it. No apology, no recognition of how those of us who spent so much time/gems to make the original deadline were being brutally shafted.

Almost enough to make me wish I didn't have a killer guild to make it worth staying around for...

*sigh*

Like my best friend lieda said LASER WINGS & Rainbow kaleido

Musketeer
08-08-2013, 03:18 PM

...and every factor had George Washington's face printed on the front.

Sakino
08-08-2013, 04:37 PM
...and every factor had George Washington's face printed on the front.
This made me laugh a lot. Those times gree is trying to milk everything to the last cent from gemstpenders. I know that those few guys make this game possible and still alive, but please, i'm feeling very bad for their pockets.

Bearsuo
08-09-2013, 02:08 AM
While I will accept that GREE have proven themselves poor at coding, and there are areas of the game that still crash or lag consistently, it would be incompetence of a high order to start something you didn't know how to finish.

I don't want to go around being their defender, and this last patch's deployment was the sort of thing that makes you think installing Win95 and doing every manual incremental upgrade to Win8 is a straightforward process in comparison; however, once past deployment, core areas of the app itself have substantially improved from a performance perspective to me. Still plenty of work to be done, but I could almost hear the poorly optimized iterators on the crafting screen chugging every. single. time.

If I had to guess, one key element is a code change (or a developer resource dependency from...) in this patch facilitating the scan for gear, which may have been held up in the App Store approval process. Slamming Pa Apple won't happen, so it'll just be "many factors lead to..."

BileJAR
08-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Whatever, got like 5 more days. If they extend it or find a lame excuse to not hand out Bkal+ again..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gabzor89
08-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Lol, if I were them, I'd be sorely tempted to not hand out BKal+ again just to see the players spazzing again

KayOrzz
08-09-2013, 07:44 AM
next week's dpc offers a new gold kal armor :cool:

Maximous2.0
08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
next week's dpc offers a new gold kal armor :cool:

Or rainbow. 'Chorn would love that.

Sakino
08-09-2013, 12:39 PM
A big wawe of epics armors are coming.. And for sure a new light eoement armor.

Lieda
08-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Like my best friend lieda said LASER WINGS & Rainbow kaleido

And they better hurry up while im still satisfied with Laser Wings!!!

They delay one more day and ill demand laser wings with a ninja attached to it!

Add XBC WNR XDD
08-09-2013, 03:02 PM
And they better hurry up while im still satisfied with Laser Wings!!!

They delay one more day and ill demand laser wings with a ninja attached to it!

Lol.. I would simply be happy with Gree meeting their promises but I guess that's about as likely as ninjas in laser wings...

/shakehead

iH8t2lose2
08-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Gem sale today, I bet there's a summoning stone sale tommorow.

Sakino
08-09-2013, 04:52 PM
And lots of flying buck went off our pockets

Zonkman1993
08-10-2013, 05:51 AM
I've never seen a gem sale coupled with an Epic Energy sale.

Heck of a strategy- I almost spent $40 on gems until I actually thought it through.

Papa3G
08-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Gem sale today, I bet there's a summoning stone sale tommorow.

Probably...they're just running business...who care...take it or leave it......

Add XBC WNR XDD
08-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Hey, I'm all for Gree making some $$. Why else would the game exist? As someone who has put a fair bit of money into their pockets, I have every right to be pissed off when they lie to me though, n'est pas?

((Divine Scar))
08-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Already im not mad about waiting for rewards im mad beacuse when event start bk + was best armor in game now its worthles for players like me. I know 98% ppl who ,, talk in this threat is still rare but u guys wont even kill my 2 knights to information even clayplate normal version is already better than bk +. So gree dont send me this pro armor thanks.

BileJAR
08-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Opened one special chest and I got the Vanguard armor, it wasn't the plus version, but still worth leveling!

Cind3r
08-11-2013, 03:27 PM
When i booted up the game this morning i did not have this icon but my wifes account did....?????

Its a button under the quest icon called "Dragon Rewards" once opened it goes to a screen which looks like you can claim your rewards for the wings and bkal+

how do i get this on mine?

Cind3r
08-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Also the new page says the event ends in 12 days

Zodog
08-11-2013, 03:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Y2Ev3wW.jpg

A guild member has it on a brand new account, but no one else in the guild does so far.

shukai84
08-11-2013, 04:21 PM
GREE,

You have seriously pissed people off with your lousy planning and extended deadline for reward. Why dun you extend another two months for everybody to get bk+??

While you can be greedy and want to milk people of their money, you should also have principles to keep to your promises. I strongly suggest that you should reward people who have completed the quest in the initial deadline.

Cind3r
08-11-2013, 04:32 PM
im over the extention after extention, i just want that option to pop up on my account so i can claim the stuff. Because if they wait any longer the Bkal+ wont be worth leveling cause they will release better armors. 2 Epics have come out since this event started and for those not lucky/rich enough to get one need it, this event is our only hope to get something unique'ish

Lieda
08-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Im holding even the non plus versions just so i dont risk not getting my wings (LASER WINGS! DONT FORGET, GREE). But every minute i feel like more and more giving up on it....

Lord Ash
08-11-2013, 06:15 PM
BK isn't even worth it anymore ... Who cares

Arcanum
08-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Hi guys :) i have a question: how do i unlock that new page?? I have to receive the rewards but that page does not appear!! my friend downloaded the game yesterday and he has that page!! Idk what to do :/

Sakino
08-12-2013, 05:29 AM
I think the need to update something...

Musketeer
08-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Hi guys :) i have a question: how do i unlock that new page?? I have to receive the rewards but that page does not appear!! my friend downloaded the game yesterday and he has that page!! Idk what to do :/

It's either be live update sometime when you log in, or an update in the app store.

Don't worry, we're all waiting to see it.

Tahimaka
08-12-2013, 03:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Y2Ev3wW.jpg

A guild member has it on a brand new account, but no one else in the guild does so far.

Woah what's that page? and how did you get to that?

Bryanv2
08-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Cool, I finally got my wings.

I gotta say though, they are a bit toooo big lol. It's very overwhelming.

Also if you look through your friends list, the wings unfortunately sometimes cover up the stats making it harder to see the atk/def/level. Still cool though

I can finally fusion them xD

FlipDaddy
08-12-2013, 05:14 PM
The dragon reward just popped up for me so I got my wings and BK+. My event timer says 8:23:46:23.

BileJAR
08-12-2013, 05:16 PM
I render Bkal+ Useless though now! Since I got the Blazeborne...
Should I continue lving my epic? or just start working on the bkal.

FlipDaddy
08-12-2013, 05:18 PM
I agree. I was over it before I even had it.

To be honest, I'm kind of tired of always chasing something better. This game may have jumped the shark for me.

BileJAR
08-12-2013, 05:21 PM
I just want to stick with one armor and level that up first, Flip.
I get a rare armor, start leveling it, and then a new, better armor comes around, and then I level that up too. I've got only 2 fully maxed armors. (Flowstone+ and Swamp+) I really wanna max the epic out, but I'd love to have Bkal+, SS+, and my Blazeborne as my lineup. That's gonna take ages though. And then by the time I have that done there's going to be something better.

Sakino
08-12-2013, 05:23 PM
I render Bkal+ Useless though now! Since I got the Blazeborne...
Should I continue lving my epic? or just start working on the bkal. level blazeborne. Have better defence and better attack of a kaleidoscopic special attack... And plus can totally massacre any spirit armor you may encounter. The damage it gets by a water armor is lower than a bkal will get, so lucky is a mono... I want one!

BileJAR
08-12-2013, 05:25 PM
level blazeborne. Have better defence and better attack of a kaleidoscopic special attack... And plus can totally massacre any spirit armor you may encounter. The damage it gets by a water armor is lower than a bkal will get, so lucky is a mono... I want one!

Thank you, I was thinking the same. Alright, BB it is. Then Bkal+ After, maybe. Man, sure does look nice in my inventory!

315 EP using all 4 Dragon+ armors on BB.

Cind3r
08-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Before BB came out i was thinking this would be a great opener for the Arena as its weak against none. since they took so long to get this armor out there i have come across 2 BB (fused them both) and 1 MT...... What a waste of an event, bkal+ isnt even good in Adventure for me as BB just nukes everything and it is (in my opinion) the best looking armor to date.

KOA
08-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Since BKal+ supposedly contains all elements, shouldn't it get an elemental bonus from each guild bonus?
Right now its weaker than Level 3 + armors...

Lunasea
08-12-2013, 07:31 PM
level blazeborne. Have better defence and better attack of a kaleidoscopic special attack... And plus can totally massacre any spirit armor you may encounter. The damage it gets by a water armor is lower than a bkal will get, so lucky is a mono... I want one!

PLus it is a PERMANENT Nemesis for any spirit armor too

Cind3r
08-12-2013, 07:42 PM
PLus it is a PERMANENT Nemesis for any spirit armor too

I would love to see the damage stats for each swing with a Maxed Nemesis and Maxed BB against a Epic Boss that is weak to fire.

Stooboot
08-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Unless u have all +armors who gives a $hit there wings I couldnt care less this isnt going to help stats so just give out the rewards already im sick of seeing it every time I open the game

Jayare187
08-12-2013, 11:32 PM
I thought you got regular BK gear for getting all four Dragons and the BK+ for getting all four Dragon+ gear. Whats with this crappy dragon wing stuff. Once again let down.

Lieda
08-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Thse wings are not laser ;(

THEY ARE UGLY,!

cubey
08-12-2013, 11:58 PM
I thought you got regular BK gear for getting all four Dragons and the BK+ for getting all four Dragon+ gear. Whats with this crappy dragon wing stuff. Once again let down.

Did you read the banner? Your fault

Thatzme
08-12-2013, 11:59 PM

They never mentioned anything abt rewarding regular bkal. If u look at banner it stats clearly 4 reg dragon boss gives you the wings. People should learn to read things carefully to avoid such disappointment.

Thatzme
08-13-2013, 12:00 AM
Unless u have all +armors who gives a $hit there wings I couldnt care less this isnt going to help stats so just give out the rewards already im sick of seeing it every time I open the game

They gave it out already

Dora85
08-13-2013, 01:14 AM
i've click on the reward for black kaledoiscopic normal and wing, and saw ok but i don't have anything,

where is it???

JonS52
08-13-2013, 02:04 AM
Wings available in Menu/My Knights/(pick a knight)/Appearance. BK+ is in your inventory ready for enhancing

JonS52
08-13-2013, 02:11 AM
Cute... If you elect to equip the wings, when you craft a new armor they will be crafted the wings already installed.