PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time Buildings buyable

marshmall
08-07-2013, 02:00 PM
How about make the ltb buyable thru gold/cash a certain time after event finished so people that missed out on them or started playing after event been can be able to get those in their hood.
Or maybe lower people didnt have initial cost on getting them so why not make them avalible for everyone....

LadyMarmalade
08-07-2013, 02:06 PM
My Mama always said: "You snooze you lose!"

CohibAA
08-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Limited Time Buildings

Right? This title is so confusing! Why can't I buy these buildings once they are gone?

_Drifter
08-07-2013, 02:14 PM
They are called "limited time buildings" for a reason, marshmall.

marshmall
08-07-2013, 02:25 PM
They are called "limited time buildings" for a reason, marshmall.

Ltb could also be cause you get the weapon when building it and upgrade.
Not to get if they are buyable after event ended.
My thought is also to get some more buildings that people can buy in higher levels and they are really neat to rob ;)
This is also a way for us to get more buildings to build if someone missed get them.
Tho i dont need it myself since i got them when they were in the event ;)

Antheus
08-07-2013, 02:26 PM
....are you all " confused " in that syndicate ?....🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓

JessieAllen33
08-07-2013, 02:32 PM
I like the idea as well. It still would be a LTB. Only being able to buy it twice is not like a NC which you can buy throughout the entire game. You guys just don't understand because you already have a the buildings.

CohibAA
08-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Give it enough time and I am sure GREE will recycle some limited buildings... they already re-used a building image for the Shiner's Still. It's the normal degradation of their product.

Max Power
08-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Oh, we understand all right.

We also understand that they will keep cranking out these building till the game goes down, so don't worry about missing one, another will come along.

Sharky Finn
08-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Give it enough time and I am sure GREE will recycle some limited buildings... they already re-used a building image for the Shiner's Still. It's the normal degradation of their product.

That may be the only one so far that's recycled from a building that you can actually purchase (the Shiner's Still is identical to the Chemical Plant defense building), but the others have all been recycled from the maps. The Toy Box is the Adult Store in the Red Light District. The Dockside Mill is the Steel Mill in Packer Heights. The Chinese Pagoda is the Teahouse in Chinatown and Japan Town (apparently China and Japan are interchangeable). And I forget where the Transtech came from. I'd look but I'm too lazy. I wonder if they're hiring?

CohibAA
08-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Correct you are, sir. I should have clarified with "purchasable" building.

;)

Rastas
08-08-2013, 01:27 AM
Unfortunatly I missed the haunted house, gobble gobble, snowman and another building I can't remember right now. Since I collect all buildings regardless of their income output I would pay gold to get these buildings.

As for LTBs, luckily I haven't missed one yet.

_Drifter
08-08-2013, 01:44 AM
Unfortunatly I missed the (1) haunted house, (2) gobble gobble, (3) snowman and (4) another building I can't remember right now. Since I collect all buildings regardless of their income output I would pay gold to get these buildings.

As for LTBs, luckily I haven't missed one yet.

You haven't missed how many?

Rastas
08-08-2013, 01:48 AM
You haven't missed how many?

haha good pickup, what I meant was I haven't missed any of the LTB cash buildings that have been released since syndicate wars started.

TZora
08-08-2013, 02:09 AM
i suggested this months ago but i got sweet sweet bashing from many .. but will still support this idea .. gree can always "rename" a building and then offer it as a gold building .. hence, no crying over "limited edition buildings" being introduced again :)

sister morphine
08-08-2013, 05:47 AM
That may be the only one so far that's recycled from a building that you can actually purchase (the Shiner's Still is identical to the Chemical Plant defense building), but the others have all been recycled from the maps. The Toy Box is the Adult Store in the Red Light District. The Dockside Mill is the Steel Mill in Packer Heights. The Chinese Pagoda is the Teahouse in Chinatown and Japan Town (apparently China and Japan are interchangeable). And I forget where the Transtech came from. I'd look but I'm too lazy. I wonder if they're hiring?
Almost correct. The Gobble Gobble Buffet was recycled from a purchasable building in Kingdom Age (which was itself recycled as it's two buildings in that game!), but with a turkey crudely stuck on top. :rolleyes:

tushy
08-08-2013, 06:07 AM
I can still build the Transtech Building on android.
U only have to reinstall the game and there u have it.
After the update its gone, but then just reinstall it to get the second one ;)
It works till gree put on a android update.

Sharky Finn
08-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Almost correct. The Gobble Gobble Buffet was recycled from a purchasable building in Kingdom Age (which was itself recycled as it's two buildings in that game!), but with a turkey crudely stuck on top. :rolleyes:

Next thing you know, they'll start recycling equipment.

Thorin
08-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Why not try to encourage them to add new normal buildings to the money building list? That way they don't need to recycle the LTB's but can also give everyone additional buildings to build.

CCK-buttsy
08-10-2013, 06:18 AM
just bring the chinese pagoda back :)

daystardawg
08-10-2013, 09:21 AM
my opinion... the LTBs & the cash requirements for building and upgrading, are one of two events of this game that favors high level players . we have more likelihood of having high IPH due to not having anything else to do for the first year of the game. (the other being LTQ events but that not so much)

EVERYTHING else in the game favors low-level players, the boss events are so out of whack for <100 levels that its ridiculous. i can get to boss #30 now without gold (i have 650k attack 475k used to attack boss). but a level 85 who has 300-350K attack can usually get to boss #50+ without gold. how is that fair?

during wars, lower level/high attack players score 550+ points. being level 250, the most i score is 475 and that is extremely rare.
the case/crate events used to have tiered prizes, but stopped for unknown reasons (to me anyway)

so leave the LTB like they are. once gone, they're gone. and keep them expensive.