PDA

View Full Version : Unemployment Center

Starling
08-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Need a home? A faction to go to work with? Some teammates to call friends? Well this is the place to place your "I'm your Guy" sign. Recruiters are here reading, responding, and sending secret PMs from this thread. Recruiters, no faction ads as that is creepy and shameful. Start your OWN personal thread for that. Good luck shoppers.

gubbel
08-07-2013, 12:18 PM
i know the game, this is my second account, had problems transfering account so i gave up and started a new game... ive been camping with my lvl4 account, got 2 lvl 10 ammu stockpiles so far.. (iph: 50k) ... i have only got some units from free scratchers, wich gives me 1k attack and defend with only 2 allies...

ive been familier with guilds in Kingdom age, never played in factions in modernwar... but im very active, at least 3 to infinite times a day.... i know everything of the game, so i could become a very powerfull member in the future, but i guess you have to gamble on it...

237-963-756

UNCAlumx2aphia
08-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Just curious if I would actually get any responses....For Canada looking for that top 25 unit...or if a faction needs some help with organization! I can only commit to Canada for now. Very active player....took a break from faction life and kinda want in on the action during war time! I can tell ya my avg WD pts and so on and so forth if you need...I've got the spreadsheet to prove it LOL to all those that know Babs~ bwahahaha ;-) Happy hunting to all and to all a good night! :-)

Or just add me 915-579-155 as one of your alliance...trying to get back up to 500...

Yea Babs... Woot woot! NC love

AauhdZ69
08-07-2013, 03:03 PM
i know the game, this is my second account, had problems transfering account so i gave up and started a new game... ive been camping with my lvl4 account, got 2 lvl 10 ammu stockpiles so far.. (iph: 50k) ... i have only got some units from free scratchers, wich gives me 1k attack and defend with only 2 allies...

ive been familier with guilds in Kingdom age, never played in factions in modernwar... but im very active, at least 3 to infinite times a day.... i know everything of the game, so i could become a very powerfull member in the future, but i guess you have to gamble on it...

237-963-756

Hey i am axl. i have a faction for you to grow your profile. if interested message me on modern war. my ally code is. 659636392. we are a three faction superfaction affiliated with the Horsemen of Doom.