PDA

View Full Version : Passing the Torch

Gambit12
08-07-2013, 10:19 AM
It is time for me to pass the torch - to take over the Conquest of Kings Ranking thread. I did it for 7 wars & now it's time to pass so everyone have a chance to do it. i wanna pass it along to someone who are excited, enthusiastic, energetic, & most of all to help the forum community.

I need volunteers. I have couple candidates to mention & i always see them here posting & help the community. I have Zenobia, Dirt Road Joe, Kjctnorris, Colonel, Ratma2001, to many to mention - you know who you are or anyone who likes to do it.

You have to update the OP ASAP or when you get a chance every time someone will post their team score. This is easy & i know you guys can do this..

Person
08-07-2013, 10:25 AM
It is time for me to pass the torch - to take over the Conquest of Kings Ranking thread. I did it for 7 wars & now it's time to pass so everyone have a chance to do it. i wanna pass it along to someone who are excited, enthusiastic, energetic, & most of all to help the forum community.

I need volunteers. I have couple candidates to mention & i always see them here posting & help the community. I have Zenobia, Dirt Road Joe, Cjnorris, Colonel, Ratma2001, to many to mention - you know who you are or anyone who likes to do it.

You have to update the OP ASAP or when you get a chance every time someone will post their team score. This is easy & i know you guys can do this..

youve done great gambit, enjoy your retirement!

Q-Ball
08-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Yes, you've done a great job Gambit.... thanks for all your efforts.

Gambit12
08-07-2013, 10:35 AM
youve done great gambit, enjoy your retirement!

Lol!:D I'm not gonna retired yet. I just wanna pass along the CK ranking thread to anyone who likes to do it...

Yes, you've done a great job Gambit.... thanks for all your efforts.

Hey Q-ball, thanks! Long time no see bro, where have you been hiding? How's your injury doing? Are you back on skateboarding again or not..?:cool:

Person
08-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Lol! I'm not gonna retired yet. I just wanna pass along the CK ranking thread to anyone who likes to do it...
well the way you talked about passing the torch it seemed like you were an old man who built up an empire and now wants to pass it to one of his sons :)

thats at least the picture that sprang to mind when i read your thread title :)

Gambit12
08-07-2013, 10:39 AM
well the way you talked about passing the torch it seemed like you were an old man who built up an empire and now wants to pass it to one of his sons :)

thats at least the picture that sprang to mind when i read your thread title :)

Hahaha...Lol! I guess you watch too much movie...:cool:

Kjctnorris
08-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Gambit, first, thanks for doing a great job with the past wars. Second, I'd take over for a few wars, but I can't guarantee my availability over the next six-eight months. If CoK is still going on, I'll take over for whomever needs a break at that point.

Thanks again.

Gambit12
08-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Gambit, first, thanks for doing a great job with the past wars. Second, I'd take over for a few wars, but I can't guarantee my availability over the next six-eight months. If CoK is still going on, I'll take over for whomever needs a break at that point.

Thanks again.

Sounds great Kjctnorris. Now the torch has pass on to you. Good Luck my friend & may Jedi force be with you..:cool:

Colony Colonel
08-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the mention :) you've done a great job and those are some very large boots to fill!

I think MoC should take this on as they have a few players that are very active here so any of them could take charge depending on availability.

What is your next project!? making The Siafu Ants a top 50 guild for me? haha

Kjctnorris
08-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Sounds great Kjctnorris. Now the torch has pass on to you. Good Luck my friend & may Jedi force be with you..:cool:
Ah, you misunderstood. I can't take it now, but I will be glad to after the new year.

Colony Colonel
08-07-2013, 01:39 PM
I thought that's what you meant. Do Zenobia, Skyraiders and Joe want to take it on together?

Gambit12
08-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Ah, you misunderstood. I can't take it now, but I will be glad to after the new year.

Ah okey, so we'll wait for some more volunteers then...

Perfuzzie
08-07-2013, 06:37 PM
you did a great job Gambit :)

Ratma2001
08-07-2013, 08:17 PM
i would love to but real busy of late with RL and stepping back from KA again now, but super job by yourself

spyglassk
08-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Come on guys. It's not all that hard is it? I'm sure a team effort can make it work. I can try and help out the next war. I will just copy the format from the previous war :)

Colony Colonel
08-10-2013, 09:18 AM
If MoC do not want to take it then I will do it but as there is more of them i'm waiting to hear if they want it first.

can any of you confirm for me?

Teddy Bear
08-10-2013, 10:18 AM

I need volunteers. I have couple candidates to mention & i always see them here posting & help the community. I have Zenobia, Dirt Road Joe, Kjctnorris, Colonel, Ratma2001, to many to mention - you know who you are or anyone who likes to do it.

First of all, Appreciate your help so much :o

Our great pioneer, like light shines in the darkness.

My Sincerely,
Little Teddy Bear

Dirt road Joe
08-10-2013, 03:18 PM

I'd be willing to fill in a war or two.

Gambit12
08-11-2013, 05:51 PM
First of all, Appreciate your help so much :o

Our great pioneer, like light shines in the darkness.

My Sincerely,
Little Teddy Bear

Thanks for the appreciation Teddy Bear:)

If MoC do not want to take it then I will do it but as there is more of them i'm waiting to hear if they want it first.

can any of you confirm for me?

I'd be willing to fill in a war or two.

Colonel & Dirt road Joe, you guys can talk it over on what's the game plan..:cool:

Gambit12
08-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Colonel & Dirt Road Joe, have you guys decided yet? War i think will start tomorrow so it's better to decide now than later...:cool:

Gambit12
09-12-2013, 10:11 AM

Passing the Torch again & please someone take over. Colony Colonel took over Shipwreck Cove CK Rankings, Kjctnorris left, Dirt Road Joe quit, Ratma2001 not sure, my last in the list will be Lady Zenobia. Please take over Lady Z & passing the Torch to you this time. Or someone wants to do it please step up for the community & you will gladly appreciated. We need someone to run the thread for the upcoming war. Let me know if you can & we need you. Thanks in advance..:cool:

E-I
09-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Gree sure does a good job at getting rid of your nominees. ;)

Zenobia
09-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Okay, sure, I got it. For a while anyway. Will start a thread now.

The only reason I can accept is that I just recently gave notice at my job. Otherwise I'd have said I could not guarantee the amount of online time it takes to not fall too far behind. :)

Krayt
09-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Gree sure does a good job at getting rid of your nominees. ;)

You are next in line :p

E-I
09-12-2013, 10:57 AM
You are next in line :p

Damnit.

Rastlin
09-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Damnit.

LOL Yeah you are screwed now. LOL

Spydrax
09-13-2013, 05:35 AM
Thank you to Winstrol and Gambit for all your efforts and time committed to us and for us.

I appreciate it.

(Even if one isn't here anymore, not forgotten)

Get some rest Gambit!!

mighty mackenzie
09-13-2013, 04:33 PM
You do not want to be on Gambits list! It's the kiss of death!

Spydrax
09-13-2013, 04:57 PM
You do not want to be on Gambits list! It's the kiss of death!

Gambit has NEVER tried kissing me... 🙊🙊🙊

Who starts these rumors!?!?! 🙀🙀

At least you were kissed, some people just *{#^ you without you knowing it.

Shinazueli
09-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Gambit has NEVER tried kissing me... 

Who starts these rumors!?!?! 

At least you were kissed, some people just *{#^ you without you knowing it.

I didn't realize we were talking about Gree here... My mistake.

Spydrax
09-14-2013, 10:47 AM
I didn't realize we were talking about Gree here... My mistake.

 Err, umm... 