PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age on android

Mr T Perfect
08-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Dear Gree

Are there any plans to put KA on Andriod like CC and MW.

had enough of apple and would love to move to an andriod phone but wont until KA is on andriod.

Does that make me an addict??

hello... my name is Terry - and i am a KA-aholic

Farcor
08-07-2013, 09:19 AM
It would make my life easier if it comes to Android. Makes sense considering most people are switching
devices. Hope they do it soon.

Colony Colonel
08-07-2013, 01:53 PM
I created the same post last week with no answer. your best plan of action would be to decrease your programming abilities. apply for a job at GREE and turn up late for the interview. answer all questions with a lack of knowledge. wait 10 weeks and you will be offered the job through a generic email. then you can find out their plans for the game whilst you all sit around playing world of warcraft together. and if you manage to obtain the same mentality don't get back to us with the answer.

OBAMASMAMA
08-07-2013, 02:08 PM
I've had this post created twice in the last 4 months. Lots of +1's but no implementation.

Valid or
08-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Same question again. Gree hasn't answered this question on any other of the countless threads started this month, why would this one be any different?(they could get sick of hearing about it and answer)
Please search before asking and use a existing thread.
Don't think we will get a response anyway till they are ready to release something. They don't seem the type to say anything till after the fact.

Jerusalem
08-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Same question again. Gree hasn't answered this question on any other of the countless threads started this month, why would this one be any different?(they could get sick of hearing about it and answer)
Please search before asking and use a existing thread.
Don't think we will get a response anyway till they are ready to release something. They don't seem the type to say anything till after the fact.

I'm not speaking with any authority on the matter, but there may exist an exclusivity agreement between Gree and Apple. In return for such exclusive rights, Apple might be providing Gree with higher royalties. Such an agreement would likely entail a confidentiality agreement, which might explain Gree's silence.

Or it could be due to programming issues, but I don't think this is a reasonable explanation for obvious reasons.

Or maybe, by exercising its discretion to determine its own course, Gree just doesn't give two ****s about the Android platform. This wouldn't be a reasonable explanation, either, since it wouldn't make any business sense. After all, this game more than anything is an entrepreneurial enterprise.

Go figure.

pendentive
08-07-2013, 08:01 PM
get an iPad, then get whatever phone you want. ;)

Mr T Perfect
08-08-2013, 06:53 AM
get an iPad, then get whatever phone you want. ;)

Now thats an idea

Rambozo
09-09-2013, 07:13 AM
We Want KA On ANDROID !!!!!!!!!!