PDA

View Full Version : LE Building - Taj Mahal (suggestions for Gree)

xknite
08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Hi Guys,

First off nice graphic with the Taj Mahal :)

I would like to provide some suggestions on it.

1. The Taj Mahal is one of the Wonders of the World, and so needs to be better than a more expensive Nonotech building. (IMHO it should not be super cheap but the reverse ... super expensive). But since its already out, then I would like to recommend bumping the cost to 30 million, and improving the base payout to 350k.

2. Historical context states that only one Taj Mahal could be built (many tried to build a second one and failed). A twist to the Taj Mahal LE building could be that you are only allowed one.

3. The Taj Mahal is built on the banks of the river Ganga, based on that it would be a perfect fit to be a water building.

PS: Since the building seems to be already out, i know that to go back would mean scrubbing ppls bases to remove the building and a lot of annoyed players. Maybe its too late to do anything for the Taj Mahal, but something to consider for future LE buildings, especially ones which are historical in nature.

Thanks,
X

MagnusDux
08-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Hi Guys,

First off nice graphic with the Taj Mahal :)

I would like to provide some suggestions on it.

1. The Taj Mahal is one of the Wonders of the World, and so needs to be better than a more expensive Nonotech building. (IMHO it should not be super cheap but the reverse ... super expensive). But since its already out, then I would like to recommend bumping the cost to 30 million, and improving the base payout to 350k.

2. Historical context states that only one Taj Mahal could be built (many tried to build a second one and failed). A twist to the Taj Mahal LE building could be that you are only allowed one.

3. The Taj Mahal is built on the banks of the river Ganga, based on that it would be a perfect fit to be a water building.

PS: Since the building seems to be already out, i know that to go back would mean scrubbing ppls bases to remove the building and a lot of annoyed players. Maybe its too late to do anything for the Taj Mahal, but something to consider for future LE buildings, especially ones which are historical in nature.

Thanks,
X

Many Taj mahal's all over the place - in Vegas, even in my town Indian/Pakistani restaurant lol

D1E Luke
08-07-2013, 08:47 AM
If they end up deleting the building from everyone's base hopefully you get your money back because I have a low IPH for my level. -.-

xknite
08-07-2013, 08:50 AM
If they end up deleting the building from everyone's base hopefully you get your money back because I have a low IPH for my level. -.-

There are likely plenty of players in that boat Luke, which is why maybe its too late for this building, but something they can take into account for future such buildings...

D1E Luke
08-07-2013, 09:06 AM
I've seen heavy gold spenders with 2 at level 10 already. Lol

hoho
08-07-2013, 09:26 AM
like the idea about wonders building type - rare building, only one building as mentioned. Perhaps could give a bonus too

keeskiller
08-08-2013, 02:12 AM
no just let us build 2? Why not xD

it's every money building with 2 why not the Taj Mahal??