PDA

View Full Version : Bases

carl9764
08-07-2013, 05:15 AM
I have never seen so many empty bases while playing this game, Gree I think you need to get a grip and show loyalty to the players by doing something good to stop the mass exodus

Tito89
08-07-2013, 07:13 AM
and what would your suggestion be? its not as easy as it sounds, pleasing everyone, because everyones different. if gree wanna stop people from leaving they need a solution from the people who are leaving. but its like asking a dead man who killed him? personally id like some new ltq's like the global hit list, each map one by one until all are cleared, but not always the bosses tho.

west coast girl
08-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Agree with you Tito. This game has become more time consuming so a lot of people have left. Some people like all the missions to keep them busy. I hope they do spice it up though because to me it's become repetitive but it's not bad enough to me that I quit.

Tito89
08-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Agree with you Tito. This game has become more time consuming so a lot of people have left. Some people like all the missions to keep them busy. I hope they do spice it up though because to me it's become repetitive but it's not bad enough to me that I quit.

some isnt the majority tho...

west coast girl
08-07-2013, 07:55 AM
some isnt the majority tho...

Agreed, just saying that if you please one part you are making others mad. No matter what gree does the people as a whole wont all be happy. As a business stand point they are going to please the people spending in game money first.

Perilous
08-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Like Modern War I played Mafia wars on Facebook when it first came out… The beginning it was a fun game and a nice little time waster. At a certain point they began to add layer upon layer of gameplay which turned the game more into a part-time job and something that was enjoyable. I stopped playing and let them know this when they reached out to me why I stopped playing. They said I was not the first to give that reason

carl9764
08-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Very true Perilous my first war playing this game we got free Gold after it which was a bonus none since though!!!!!!