PDA

View Full Version : Boss event attraction ?

Mike Hunt
08-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Hello friends. Why do so many people post for boss events ? Are these lower levels that can go further in the events ? I just finished the current on elite and my efforts bumped my stats 48k or so. I can't do this with bosses ? So. Don't get it. What am I missing ?

Gatorade
08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
If you finished the LTQ Elite you will also have incurred a significant amount of XP and levelled up (how many times?). In levelling up, your relative strength in the game will not have improved that much as you'll now face tougher opponents/become a target for people on those higher levels. Boss events provide an opportunity to grow your stats without the penalty of significant XP.

And yes, everyone has a chance on the Boss Events as there are set difficulty levels. For example, I'm currently on level 95 so will be strong in the 76-101 tranche and able to go far before even turning to gold use.

(all of this assumes you are not on something crazy like level 175+ where your level youth is a dim and distant memory)

Rastas
08-07-2013, 02:15 AM
Hello friends. Why do so many people post for boss events ? Are these lower levels that can go further in the events ? I just finished the current on elite and my efforts bumped my stats 48k or so. I can't do this with bosses ? So. Don't get it. What am I missing ?

Campers, especially those who are under level 50 love boss events because the boss has far less health than those who are in level 100, 150, 200 etc.. Basically campers are easily able to finish off the boss 50 times and get super stats in the process.

I suggest searching for a thread created by the Billionaire entitled the Billionaires guide to boss events. Basically it contains all the information you will need to know on these events.

Ragmondino
08-07-2013, 02:18 AM
People who want bosses are low level players. They can easily complete for free. But don't do LTQ because they don't want to level..

bald zeemer
08-07-2013, 02:25 AM
I like boss events. I can clear out all those pesky sub-boss-rare level weapons I'm carrying into battle. ;)

Butt Futter
08-07-2013, 04:07 AM
I like boss events. I can clear out all those pesky sub-boss-rare level weapons I'm carrying into battle. ;)

Bragger. :)

Mike Hunt
08-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks guys. I appreciate the input. Very interesting to how we all view and play the game. Good luck to you

Stooboot
08-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Campers, especially those who are under level 50 love boss events because the boss has far less health than those who are in level 100, 150, 200 etc.. Basically campers are easily able to finish off the boss 50 times and get super stats in the process

it doesent really matter your level. Yes the boss is harder for each tier u go up but if u have good stats u should still be able to beat the boss. Ltqs are not going to help they will always level u up more than the sats they give u making it almost impossible to beat the boss if u participate in ltq

Muffhole
08-07-2013, 03:43 PM

They are my favourite events :)

bald zeemer
08-07-2013, 03:54 PM
it doesent really matter your level. Yes the boss is harder for each tier u go up but if u have good stats u should still be able to beat the boss. Ltqs are not going to help they will always level u up more than the sats they give u making it almost impossible to beat the boss if u participate in ltq

Top tier boss requires an attack of 1.231m without syndicate mods to beat for free. Certainly achievable, but well and truly above average.

Edit/ participating in LTQs hasn't harmed my boss killing one iota. Just sayin'.