PDA

View Full Version : To what have we become?

Ferr
08-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Some of us have stepped up their bullying, ridiculing and false aquisations. Personal info on the forum, pictures, outright threats and so on are examples of how they operate and most of us have experienced that in some way, no screenshots needed for that. In the early days of this game individual players would give up rather quickly once they became the victum of those who proclaim to own this game. In fact whole groups of players surrendered to them.

This time perhaps something has changed. For the first time in the, history of this game The bullies have something structurally to worry about. They perhaps have experienced that whatever they bully, whatever they ridicule, whatever they accuse, it wont change the fact that those who speak about what they truly are and those who speak of their downfall do not surrender, do not give up. On the contrary. That idea alone of course is out of the question from their point of view hence more severe measures will be taken and in fact if this continues we can expect that they will massively step out of line and commit whatever it takes to remain owning this game.

My goal is to defeat them in a legitimate way. After that has happened, we will reach out and focus on other problems in this game but untill then whatever the bullying, whatever the ridiculing and whatever the accusations, the Emperors and more and more Coalition partners have this one goal only: beat the bullies and show them they do not own this game. (And yes, Gree will profit from this tremendously)

This message will feed all the bully trolls again, for which I apologize up front. This forum is way beyond what a true game forum should be. Many players dont even dare to post. There is a widespread fear to do so. I ask you, to what have we become?
Yours,

DaBoss!
08-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Good read :) I feel a storm approaching

chbranch
08-06-2013, 06:43 PM
What!?.........

Genen
08-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Some of us have stepped up their bullying, ridiculing and false aquisations. Personal info on the forum, pictures, outright threats and so on are examples of how they operate and most of us have experienced that in some way, no screenshots needed for that. In the early days of this game individual players would give up rather quickly once they became the victum of those who proclaim to own this game. In fact whole groups of players surrendered to them.

This time perhaps something has changed. For the first time in the, history of this game The bullies have something structurally to worry about. They perhaps have experienced that whatever they bully, whatever they ridicule, whatever they accuse, it wont change the fact that those who speak about what they truly are and those who speak of their downfall do not surrender, do not give up. On the contrary. That idea alone of course is out of the question from their point of view hence more severe measures will be taken and in fact if this continues we can expect that they will massively step out of line and commit whatever it takes to remain owning this game.

My goal is to defeat them in a legitimate way. After that has happened, we will reach out and focus on other problems in this game but untill then whatever the bullying, whatever the ridiculing and whatever the accusations, the Emperors and more and more Coalition partners have this one goal only: beat the bullies and show them they do not own this game. (And yes, Gree will profit from this tremendously)

This message will feed all the bully trolls again, for which I apologize up front. This forum is way beyond what a true game forum should be. Many players dont even dare to post. There is a widespread fear to do so. I ask you, to what have we become?
Yours,

Mr. Ferr,
Stop your sorry charade. Like a good lawyer or politician you are just talking generalities, make pompous statements, duck and dodge.
Simple questions
1. Why are you condoning racist remarks by your members?
2. Did you investigate your members cheating admissions.
3. Provide any solid prove of bulling and threats form any SUP member.
Anytime you you will open your pious mouth and post your monologs we will shove the same simple questions to your throat.
Yours

senex morosus
08-06-2013, 06:55 PM
In a normal game, if one team loses, the losing team either chooses to be a sore loser about it or praises a well fought battle. If u fail to capture first place and you come back making promises you can't keep, well expect a bit of amusement from a few people on the sidelines. You can not expect the winning team to give you a pat on the back and shake hands when you and your crew get on here and constantly claim false victory in advance. You are just asking for it really.

Not all factions go by your rules. Not all factions believe that if they are attacked, no one interferes. Some factions will go to extreme lengths to help their friends out. If that to you is bullying? That is your own opinion.

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Mr. Ferr,
Stop your sorry charade. Like a good lawyer or politician you are just talking generalities, make pompous statements, duck and dodge.
Simple questions
Anytime you you will open your pious mouth and post your monologs we will shove the same simple questions to your throat.
Yours

Mr. Genen -

Why do SUP leaders condone offensive/sexist in-game names among their players?

Yours,

Genen
08-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Mr. Genen -

Yours,
Do you? Any examples please.

Rough Neck
08-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Mr. Genen -

Yours,

++++++++++++++1

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Do you? Any examples please.

SUP-er Poone Pounder
Pantynibbler
SUP Creampie

I have seen it preached many times in this forum that PUN tries to rid this game of vulgar language since children play it. So how come these names are allowed?

Rough Neck
08-06-2013, 07:10 PM
SUP-er Poone Pounder
Pantynibbler
SUP Creampie

I have seen it preached many times in this forum that PUN tries to rid this game of vulgar language since children play it. So how come these names are allowed?

Live with it, It's ok SUP does, and if others, it is the death sentence

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Live with it, It's ok SUP does, and if others, it is the death sentence

Honestly, I don't really care. But I believe there is an old saying, "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

senex morosus
08-06-2013, 07:12 PM
SUP-er Poone Pounder
Pantynibbler
SUP Creampie

Children shouldn't be gambling.....just saying

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 07:15 PM

So it's ok that it may be offensive to women? You all take a loud and vocal stand against racism as you should because its wrong. But sexism is ok, right? A bit hypocritical.

Genen
08-06-2013, 07:15 PM
SUP-er Poone Pounder
Pantynibbler
SUP Creampie

Well look. I do not know who you are. May be you just want to get noticed. Yes these are stupid names. Ok. Got it. If people pick up the stupid names and GREE allow to have them these names so be it. If you are offended file tickets and change the rules. I will be ok with that. Telling true this back and forth are big waste of time, this is why I am trying to limit my presence here. If you cannot see a difference between somebody who picked up dumb name that make some females to be offended and direct racist posts on your personal wall conversation is over. Good luck.

AlexFoo
08-06-2013, 07:17 PM

Irony. a good 1/3 of the regular adult posters on this forum (and in the game) act like children. I guess they shouldn't be playing either.

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Well look. I do not know who you are. May be you just want to get noticed. Yes these are stupid names. Ok. Got it. If people pick up the stupid names and GREE allow to have them these names so be it. If you are offended file tickets and change the rules. I will be ok with that. Telling true this back and forth are big waste of time, this is why I am trying to limit my presence here. If you cannot see a difference between somebody who picked up dumb name that make some females to be offended and direct racist posts on your personal wall conversation is over. Good luck.

I never said the other was acceptable. But being complicit about those names is no different than what you're asking of Ferr. He can't control what his faction members do in this game. Just as you apparently can't or won't control the actions of your members. Good luck to you.

Ferr
08-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Mr. Ferr,
Simple questions
Yours
1 i dont
2 yes, and i think i am the only one who does that
3 ask around

Sir, why do you respond in this way in this game?

fkamb
08-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Mr. Ferr,
Simple questions
Yours

Man, these childish questions from a grown up i suppose. You can photoshop everything. I don't believe anything anymore. He, it's former east germany calling; they want their spies back

Ferr
08-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Eddie dares...Eddie is the eagle...Eddie tells the truth... you are correct Ferr, my sometimes
friend. Gree will profit from this tremendously. Eddie has preached this from the beginning..
The problem you ask? Collateral damage. That simple. Not Eddie...he doesn't play...my
friends? Yes, many who have become addicted to a new and insidious drug. Spending irrational
money on the ultimate escape from reality. Just the beginning of a phenomenon that few
know much about. It is here, it is real and it can take you out. Please think about this..FFP

Eddie, sometimes i feel i am being played by whomever. If you have something to tell me, pls do. My e mailmaddress is not that much of a secret.

Genen
08-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Great now we are talking Mr. Ferr. Let's put all stupid rhetoric aside.
1. I am pretty much sure you would not condoned it. Can you please tell us what did you do to member in question? And he is a repeated offender. Yes it was a time when Ferr faction hold a morale ground my friend. You bluw it. Read Moby ****.
2. Can you tell your enthusiastic followers once and for all if self admissions of hacking by your team members were a. photoshopped, b. a bad joke or c. have any trues behind it? And if the later is true what are you going to do about it.
3. Ask around for what? And who? You made a statement. You are smart and well spoken man. I think you are litigator so you know what's the her say means. Give us please example.
However I make you a deal I can talk in private with you on any forum you choose No tricks no bs.

senex morosus
08-06-2013, 07:59 PM
If GREE allows individuals to change their names to anything that won't end up being censored, then so be it. If you got a problem, send a ticket. I can't speak for the hundreds of people in SUP so I can not comment on other people's posts. No one should post vulgar messages to anyone. If you feel like killing yourself over a game, please hold the MW icon with your finger and click the X button that appears.

Ferr
08-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Great now we are talking Mr. Ferr. Let's put all stupid rhetoric aside.
1. I am pretty much sure you would not condoned it. Can you please tell us what did you do to member in question? And he is a repeated offender. Yes it was a time when Ferr faction hold a morale ground my friend. You bluw it. Read Moby ****.
2. Can you tell your enthusiastic followers once and for all if self admissions of hacking by your team members were a. photoshopped, b. a bad joke or c. have any trues behind it? And if the later is true what are you going to do about it.
3. Ask around for what? And who? You made a statement. You are smart and well spoken man. I think you are litigator so you know what's the her say means. Give us please example.
However I make you a deal I can talk in private with you on any forum you choose No tricks no bs.

It seems you wont stop sir. This is a game all should enjoy. Whatever i do to play this game and whatever I do regarding my faction members is something within my realm and that of Gree. The same applies to you sir. You can continue to provoke and shout but it wont work. Play the game sir, play the game as best as you can and file your complaints where they belong.
As to talking to you, I am happy to do that once you have come over to the right faction, embrace politeness and treat others with respect. Shall we set a date?

Ferr
08-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Mr Ferr, how can you come here and make a statement like this. Do you think that when you say the day will come you'll beat PUN/SUP the flock will run to you? One thing you're right about is Gree will make money from this. This alone makes me wonder if you're only making statements in order to make more money for Gree.

I'll tell you what, show me progress, show me you can come close to beating PUN/SUP. Don't show us another ARS whipping handed down to you by PUN/SUP. I remember one war both PUN/Ferr scored over 80 million WD'S each. What happened after?

And another thing I would like to see from both 1st and 2nd team. If SUP is ahead by 20 million please don't fight no more, and if Ferr is behind 1st place by 20 million & ahead of 3rd by 30 million please don't fight no more. You're killing the rest of us!

Again, if you Ferr can show progress, can show us that you are truly ready to take down these evil monsters (lol) then by all means do it. Yours...

Oeff, battle strategy ;).
I do understand what you are saying though. I agree from the face of it it looks ridiculous that we spend so much to receive a worthless second prize and a gap with nr 3 which is big enough to hold all other factions. However, please understand that such is not my call alone. We have a rather large board which decides this. Further, there is some logic behind this I would rather not explain here (although it is no rocket science). Let me say that nr 1 felt the need to spend an additional 20 million wd points to feel comfortable.

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Oh boy, how dramatic. Grandiose. Well, good luck with all of that ferr. The forum had been such a nice place this afternoon. People were playing nice and being creative. Then the usual suspects came back, and couldn't help them selves. I think this all dates back to when someone got his toys taken from him, and never got over it. Been looking for retribution ever since. Some people just need followers. I prefer my friends. I don't need to be bowed down to, to have odes created for me, nor to be a legend in anyone's mind. As long as I get to enjoy a great time with some good friends, I'm happy.

Genen
08-06-2013, 08:15 PM
It seems you wont stop sir. This is a game all should enjoy. Whatever i do to play this game and whatever I do regarding my faction members is something within my realm and that of Gree. The same applies to you sir. You can continue to provoke and shout but it wont work. Play the game sir, play the game as best as you can and file your complaints where they belong.
As to talking to you, I am happy to do that once you have come over to the right faction, embrace politeness and treat others with respect. Shall we set a date?
Ok I give up you won Mr. Ferr. Useless. Politeness!!! Are you kidding me? I am a simple guy and I am not a lawyer and I do not make prononcemnets from Mt. Olympus.
I put in capital letters for you. READ MY IN GAME WALL. READ WHAT ARE YOUR TEAMMATES WRITE THERE. GIVE ME ONE SINGLE REASON WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOUR LOYAL COHORTS FOR THIS FILTH THEY ARE SPEWING.
So when you do this very simple thing, may be you find decency to come to this forum and apologize for the lunatics that you are harboring. Otherwise I am done with you and you can march on. Adios.

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 08:15 PM
The board makes these decisions? Really? Lol.

honest Abe
08-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Once again, no response. May need to subpoena you to actually get an answer. Were these shots photshopped in any way and we, sir, will know whether you display the veracity that you so often preach. A simple yes or no would suffice.

If you do all of us the courtesy of a simple answer (and I think we know the answer), what are you doing about it and might I suggest dropping the 'role playing' unless you would like to rename yourselves the sith.

Ferr
08-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Oh boy, how dramatic. Grandiose. Well, good luck with all of that ferr. The forum had been such a nice place this afternoon. People were playing nice and being creative. Then the usual suspects came back, and couldn't help them selves. I think this all dates back to when someone got his toys taken from him, and never got over it. Been looking for retribution ever since. Some people just need followers. I prefer my friends. I don't need to be bowed down to, to have odes created for me, nor to be a legend in anyone's mind. As long as I get to enjoy a great time with some good friends, I'm happy.
Thats fine sir.
When I go back in time this forum was fun indeed. Today, The friends you prefer, I hope that they are good friends indeed.

Ferr
08-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Once again, no response. May need to subpoena you to actually get an answer. Were these shots photshopped in any way and we, sir, will know whether you display the veracity that you so often preach. A simple yes or no would suffice.

If you do all of us the courtesy of a simple answer (and I think we know the answer), what are you doing about it and might I suggest dropping the 'role playing' unless you would like to rename yourselves the sith.

Have you asked the ones who are responsible for this game? You communicate with me as if I were. Have you not understood my response? You communicate with me as if you have not.

Ferr
08-06-2013, 08:27 PM
The board makes these decisions? Really? Lol.
Yes sir. You feel the need for sarcasm?

Ferr
08-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Ok I give up you won Mr. Ferr. Useless. Politeness!!! Are you kidding me? I am a simple guy and I am not a lawyer and I do not make prononcemnets from Mt. Olympus.
I put in capital letters for you. READ MY IN GAME WALL. READ WHAT ARE YOUR TEAMMATES WRITE THERE. GIVE ME ONE SINGLE REASON WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOUR LOYAL COHORTS FOR THIS FILTH THEY ARE SPEWING.
So when you do this very simple thing, may be you find decency to come to this forum and apologize for the lunatics that you are harboring. Otherwise I am done with you and you can march on. Adios.

If a member of my coalition behaves in a way that resembles what I state in my OP, I apologize sir.

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 08:35 PM
And Abe, I believe if you read between the lines, you will realize that you have received your answer.

Ferr
08-06-2013, 08:42 PM
5.30 am here. Luckily, it is vacation time. Enjoying the sun in Spain. Talk to you guys later and please behave whilst I am gone ;)
Yours

Dingleberry
08-06-2013, 08:44 PM
This game was fun before you, Ferr. You singlehandedly ran up the spending to preposterous levels. I played this game and had tons of fun without a guilty conscience about my moderate spending or that of my friends before you. We tried to talk sense with you early on to prevent this but your ego wouldn't allow you to listen. I still have the emails and others would laugh at your egomaniacal, megalomaniacal responses.

I have no dog in this fight anymore. I left PUN, which I was a part of forming, because I could no longer stand to have a dog in the hunt or watch the hunt when you turned the hunt into a world class clusterfreak of an F1 race. They invite me back on occasion because they love the pictures that I post in their lounge. What have you won? Nothing. What will you win? NOTHING until and unless PUN and Super let you win. Then you'll be nothing more than a recipient of their charity or the last one that still cares when they've moved on from this game.

Why do you continue? Why do you call yourself a leader even if there is a Board and lead your people into the slaughter while draining their bank accounts on the way? I ask now as an impartial observer...I honestly see no point to the spending of ANY of the top factions and support none of it. I'm past the point of even rooting for PUN anymore and it wouldn't matter if I did. Goliath is not going to fall to your David. Get over it and move along so the rest of us don't have to witness such futility.

Of course, your team could always cheat. But that obviously isn't helping, either.

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 08:55 PM
You've alway called like you saw it ding. Gotta respect a man who says what he believes,and believes what he says.

KFH
08-06-2013, 09:10 PM
So it's ok that it may be offensive to women? You all take a loud and vocal stand against racism as you should because its wrong. But sexism is ok, right? A bit hypocritical.I don't see how any of those name are sexist. The only sexism from this would be assuming that they were names based on one sided sexual references.
Real men wear panties :)

Agent1200
08-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Haha. You guys are all pretty silly if you ask me. If any of you actually think that any of the top 10 teams aren't using hacks then you're blind. Just use some simple mental math to get an idea here. Not happening, no matter how dumb those guys are. Gree allows a certain level of this to encourage the rest to spend more money. That's all it is. Not even a question, that's just how it is.

Yeah, I've spent some money for WD points, to finish LTQs, ect. But anyone willing so spend thousands every 3 weeks has serious issues.

The health regen hack is what is getting these points. Obviously, Gree knows about it and is not stopping it. Ferr seems to be the one standing up against it, yet obviously he has had team members guilty as well.

How much fun can it really be to chase the teams getting these top 10 prizes every WD? They just get further and further ahead each time. It should be obvious that only cheating would get you anywhere close. And any new cheater is far behind already.

Tito89
08-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Good read :) I feel a storm approaching

"whats that coming over the hill? is it a monster, is it a MONSTER!"

on a more serious note i think we need a trollbusting squad. ASAP. i find the trolls coming more and more on the forum, and its not gunna stop.

Superdude
08-06-2013, 09:31 PM
There are not many players anymore that remember what the forum used to be like. Back in the day is used to be a place where we would talk about units, cool bases, and other actual MW related topics. Now, the forum has become a joke. Arguing, trolling, and idocy have taken control. The only thing that hasn't been trashed is the faction recruitment area. Mr Ferr, please stop creating these threads. What is done is done, and nobody actually knows what information concerning the issue is right.

Lets try to bring the forum back together.

PIRATE JUSTlCE
08-06-2013, 09:57 PM
All that glitters is NOT gold.

Some do spend,
others receive a stipend.
Why not let them give themselves a happy ending,
All you need do is STOP your spending?
Is it so hard to sit one out,
If you do you'll soon discover what it's all about.
Use your gold to purchase them 2 piece LE sets,
After Canada you'll have no regrets!!!

lemonhaze
08-06-2013, 09:59 PM
There are not many players anymore that remember what the forum used to be like. Back in the day is used to be a place where we would talk about units, cool bases, and other actual MW related topics. Now, the forum has become a joke. Arguing, trolling, and idocy have taken control. The only thing that hasn't been trashed is the faction recruitment area. Mr Ferr, please stop creating these threads. What is done is done, and nobody actually knows what information concerning the issue is right.

Lets try to bring the forum back together. most intelligent post in this thread..props

PIRATE JUSTlCE
08-06-2013, 10:04 PM
What up, OP?
++++11111111+++++++
Wanna have some real fun, throw down with me any night you know where.
You owe me, bro.

LOL

This game was fun before you, Ferr. You singlehandedly ran up the spending to preposterous levels. I played this game and had tons of fun without a guilty conscience about my moderate spending or that of my friends before you. We tried to talk sense with you early on to prevent this but your ego wouldn't allow you to listen. I still have the emails and others would laugh at your egomaniacal, megalomaniacal responses.

I have no dog in this fight anymore. I left PUN, which I was a part of forming, because I could no longer stand to have a dog in the hunt or watch the hunt when you turned the hunt into a world class clusterfreak of an F1 race. They invite me back on occasion because they love the pictures that I post in their lounge. What have you won? Nothing. What will you win? NOTHING until and unless PUN and Super let you win. Then you'll be nothing more than a recipient of their charity or the last one that still cares when they've moved on from this game.

Why do you continue? Why do you call yourself a leader even if there is a Board and lead your people into the slaughter while draining their bank accounts on the way? I ask now as an impartial observer...I honestly see no point to the spending of ANY of the top factions and support none of it. I'm past the point of even rooting for PUN anymore and it wouldn't matter if I did. Goliath is not going to fall to your David. Get over it and move along so the rest of us don't have to witness such futility.

Of course, your team could always cheat. But that obviously isn't helping, either.

Superdude
08-06-2013, 10:17 PM

Thanks for the compliment lemonhaze :) dingleberry, you and I both remember a day before factions and unit inflation. Back when the game was run by Funzio. I don't want to write a novel here, but honestly I liked it better back then. Dont get me wrong, i love my faction and they have become like a family. I hate the competitiveness of it. Now all I see is what was once a great community torn apart with massive price inflation. Back then you would have been called crazy if you reported hackers, but now the game is riddled with them. We all can scream all day long about who's fault it is, but the simple truth arises. It's not the pirates, or the penguins fault. We are all to blame for this. In-game we can't change much except treat each other like we should. However, we can all begin to restore the forum to what it once was.

Hooligany
08-07-2013, 02:34 AM
Ferr, ignored the sacarsm.
U r not obliged to answer to some questions as if u r the spokesperson of a public funded company.

Ferr
08-07-2013, 02:45 AM

Their must be a flaw in your reasoning as it is another faction that spends about 20 million more than we do per event. Please explain.

Rough Neck
08-07-2013, 02:46 AM
U r not obliged to answer to some questions as if u r the spokesperson of a public funded company.

++++++++++1

DFI
08-07-2013, 03:01 AM

Dingleberry, perhaps there needs to be a goal to unite his players and encourage them to spend. To be honest with you, if I was in Ferr's shoes, I'd calc out how much he needs to spend to keep the number two slot and leave it at that. I think North Korea will become a democracy before Ferr ever sees the top spot. I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I highly doubt Ferr will ever beat PUN because he's been number two too many times and the difference in boost units will weigh heavier the more battles this continues. It's a complete waste of money.

whitefire
08-07-2013, 03:14 AM

Although I agree with you on a very general level Mr Berry, there is a rather large hole in your reasoning. Not to defend Ferry, but it takes two (or more) to run up the spending. When the Penguins started to seriously up the ante because of some ego- or otherwise maniacle tendencies, all other factions could have just done nothing. Then the Penguins would have made first place and nothing significant would have changed.

It's the fact that the sea-faring folk in their ego- or otherwise maniacle tendencies wouldn't accept that possibility that started the race in earnest. This situation is much alike the arms race that took place between the US and the USSR last century. It's just silly to blame one party for that, because you need two (or more) for that by definition. Calling yourself impartial by the way is funny by the way, because you make it painstakingly clear you're not. I get that, but don't say that you are.

I'm not in a top10 faction so I'm not directly involved, but when I see the scoring develop every WD, I cannot help but wonder why no-one changes the status quo as this is clearly going nowhere. The Pirates seem to be be determined to do -anything- to keep their first place and the Penguins cannot or will not accept that but cannot change it either. Now there is a faction behind the Emperors with yet again the same as Ferr c.s. vs SUP1. So we all know what the top 3 outcome will be. Same as it was and will be. The only one that really loves this is Gree.

If anyone really wants to change anything, have a look at how the arms race was ended. You might learn something there. Otherwise I'll just keep on humming that Sting song: 'History will teach us nothing'. Change it or not, I don't really care. For the game itself, a change would be nice as there might actually be a race. But I'm not the person to change that.

Have a good one next weekend.

Fl@sh
08-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Their must be a flaw in your reasoning as it is another faction that spends about 20 million more than we do per event. Please explain.That is only because you cannot accept when you are defeated. Remember Ireland? Of course you do. We were ahead by 12 million, then you decided to try to hard charge your way ahead. It has also been stated many times your master plan to "bleed us dry". Well, good luck with that. When one person goes dry, 120 more are eagerly waiting to step on up.

Evil Mastermind
08-07-2013, 04:18 AM
Apparently, my point wasn't clear so I will clear it up. I don't really care about your silly SUP names. You berate Ferr for words that may or may not have been spoken in an attempt to discredit him. Yet, you are guilty of same type behavior. Anytime anyone opposes your hold on this game this is how you all react. So what if you think you were "clever" enough to outsmart the GREE filters with your stupid offensive names. It's still wrong and you know it.

If you don't like what players have posted on your wall, then take your own advice and contact GREE. They will block the player from posting on your wall. There is a nifty in-game feature that allows you to block them yourselves if the player has two posts on your wall. No need for Ferr to take action. Do it yourself.

Am I the only one that finds it amusing that Ferr is now getting bashed for driving up the cost of the game? PUN has forever notoriously bashed anyone on this forum for questioning that they spend money on this game. "Don't tell us how to play the game or how to spend our money". So why do any of you think you have the right to question how Ferr is playing the game? No, he may never beat you but leave the man alone. Every time he makes a post, one of you feel compelled to try and disgrace him. As I see it, that is the only disgraceful behavior.

Maybe the forum would be a better place if all of you left.

Yours,

Tournai
08-07-2013, 05:07 AM
Apparently, my point wasn't clear so I will clear it up. I don't really care about your silly SUP names. You berate Ferr for words that may or may not have been spoken in an attempt to discredit him. Anytime anyone opposes your hold on this game this is how you all react. So what if you think you were "clever" enough to outsmart the GREE filters with your stupid offensive names. It's still wrong and you know it.

If you don't like what players have posted on your wall, then take your own advice and contact GREE. They will block the player from posting on your wall. There is a nifty in-game feature that allows you to block them yourselves if the player has two posts on your wall. No need for Ferr to take action. Do it yourself.

Am I the only one that finds it amusing that Ferr is now getting bashed for driving up the cost of the game? PUN has forever notoriously bashed anyone on this forum for questioning that they spend money on this game. "Don't tell us how to play the game or how to spend our money". So why do any of you think you have the right to question how Ferr is playing the game? No, he may never beat you but leave the man alone. Every time he makes a post, one of you feel compelled to try and disgrace him. As I see it, that is the only disgraceful behavior.

Maybe the forum would be a better place if all of you left.

Yours,

Probz for this reaction!

To all you Wining People about what ever Ferr writes down. Let him do his thing.

He plays this game the way he wants to!

Before the Factions this was an individual game!

Who cares about SUP names, Like a little kid understands what it means? Probably not!
Seriously you all shouldnt care who spends what, or whatever name he or here makes.
If you change your name with 50 Gold, You pay for the name!

Evil Mastermind -----> true : Maybe the forum would be a better place if all of you left.

Adm.J
08-07-2013, 05:35 AM
You're all a bunch of drama queens. Ferr, PUN, all of you STFU and play the game the way it was meant to be played. No cheats and none of this sissy schoolgirl bull****.

Ferr
08-07-2013, 06:10 AM
I know, and ty for the support. Fortunately, there is still support as to what I am trying to do, If not i would have no choice but to give up as well. Please appreciate the fact that I need to respond now and then. If one is continuous being fed with negativity and lies and there are no responses to counterbalance that, one would have little choice but to go with what you are being told. It is the way how indoctrination and bullyism works.
Yours,

I am a cow
08-07-2013, 06:14 AM
i am doing this because you guys are all whiners, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few therefore you top teams should let the others have a goin :d

Ferr
08-07-2013, 06:19 AM
That is only because you cannot accept when you are defeated. Remember Ireland? Of course you do. We were ahead by 12 million, then you decided to try to hard charge your way ahead. It has also been stated many times your master plan to "bleed us dry". Well, good luck with that. When one person goes dry, 120 more are eagerly waiting to step on up.

That means you feel comfortable and fine. So why the negativism? You have not always been this way. being fl@shed was always been seen as a humorous event and brought smiles upon our faces. where has that humor gone to?. And yes you are correct I cannot accept defeat. This must be one of my many blind spots, I apologize.

mistergreen
08-07-2013, 06:30 AM
To what are you talking about?

Max Power
08-07-2013, 06:39 AM
I am continually amazed by the things people are willing to complain about.

Badass action man
08-07-2013, 07:00 AM
The soap opera continues.

Fl@sh
08-07-2013, 07:54 AM
That means you feel comfortable and fine. So why the negativism? You have not always been this way. being fl@shed was always been seen as a humorous event and brought smiles upon our faces. where has that humor gone to?. And yes you are correct I cannot accept defeat. This must be one of my many blind spots, I apologize.The flashings went away when we started being painted as the bad guys. We, like you, play the game our way. But, our two ways of playing have collided and spilled into whatever this is right now.

The negativity? That stems from multiple things.
1. Multiple troll accounts trolling my teammates remarks on this very forum. I suspect they are emperor based. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, but until I have solid proof of innocence, I still continue to pound emperor bases in the game.
2. The bullying accusation. We only attack people that have asked for it. If its against the games rules to have multiple people raiding one base, then why isn't it disallowed in the programming of the game? If we warn you that you will get visits, that's on you. I don't really like teammates crying about getting hit, in fact it's against our rules. But, if someone is sitting on a teammates base, well, we are teammates and family(call us a mob, so what), we will stick up for one another until the end. If you join the family(team), we will stick up for you as well. Why else have allies, other than just using them as a number?
3. The blind eye - We have helped keep you informed on what to look for when it comes to "dishonest" players. Your responses for the last few months has been alarming. We will keep that private for now, but I worry about you sacrificing your own morals and honor in your quest to win. I once knew you as the most honorable player in the game. Lately, I don't feel that way. I don't know if it's your desire to win that has you blinded, but I don't like the direction your teammates are leading you down. The "dishonest" player or players, (evidence clearly points to at least one and it's not a glitch) has me wondering what other methods this player or players have used in the past. I worry everyday of the same type of player infesting our team. Like you say, it's impossible to keep tabs on every player. It's been said before that every player that joins the emperors gets checked by Gree, but this obviously is not the case, or they are extremely inadequate at this as well(that I could believe).

4. The language - Racist remarks don't fly at all. They will not be tolerated, even if it's not directed towards one of our members. There is no room for that in this world. I wouldn't want a player on my team with the type of true character that is on display. What you chose to do is up to you, that is a decision you must make live with. You continually try to take the moral highground, but chose to be hypocritical when it comes to this because it is convient for you.

And yes, Evil Mastermind, I cringed when I saw the names pop up on my rival list. I didn't know they were a part of SUP. With that said, the names weren't turned away by GREE's filters. I apologize on their behalf since the names are offensive toward women(although you have to admit, pantynibbler is rather funny, as is Mankini(no relation to SUP that I know of)). The only thing I could do is ask those players to reevaluate the tastefulness of those names. What they chose to do is up to them.

Ferr- Let us have a nice harmonious discussion, just the two of us. Nevermind the trolls, they don't exhist.

Tito89
08-07-2013, 07:59 AM
The flashings went away when we started being painted as the bad guys. We, like you, play the game our way. But, our two ways of playing have collided and spilled into whatever this is right now.

The negativity? That stems from multiple things.
1. Multiple troll accounts trolling my teammates remarks on this very forum. I suspect they are emperor based. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, but until I have solid proof of innocence, I still continue to pound emperor bases in the game.
2. The bullying accusation. We only attack people that have asked for it. If its against the games rules to have multiple people raiding one base, then why isn't it disallowed in the programming of the game? If we warn you that you will get visits, that's on you. I don't really like teammates crying about getting hit, in fact it's against our rules. But, if someone is sitting on a teammates base, well, we are teammates and family(call us a mob, so what), we will stick up for one another until the end. If you join the family(team), we will stick up for you as well. Why else have allies, other than just using them as a number?
3. The blind eye - We have helped keep you informed on what to look for when it comes to "dishonest" players. Your responses for the last few months has been alarming. We will keep that private for now, but I worry about you sacrificing your own morals and honor in your quest to win. I once knew you as the most honorable player in the game. Lately, I don't feel that way. I don't know if it's your desire to win that has you blinded, but I don't like the direction your teammates are leading you down. The "dishonest" player or players, (evidence clearly points to at least one and it's not a glitch) has me wondering what other methods this player or players have used in the past. I worry everyday of the same type of player infesting our team. Like you say, it's impossible to keep tabs on every player. It's been said before that every player that joins the emperors gets checked by Gree, but this obviously is not the case, or they are extremely inadequate at this as well(that I could believe).

4. The language - Racist remarks don't fly at all. They will not be tolerated, even if it's not directed towards one of our members. There is no room for that in this world. I wouldn't want a player on my team with the type of true character that is on display. What you chose to do is up to you, that is a decision you must make live with. You continually try to take the moral highground, but chose to be hypocritical when it comes to this because it is convient for you.

And yes, Evil Mastermind, I cringed when I saw the names pop up on my rival list. I didn't know they were a part of SUP. With that said, the names weren't turned away by GREE's filters. I apologize on their behalf since the names are offensive toward women(although you have to admit, pantynibbler is rather funny, as is Mankini(no relation to SUP that I know of)). The only thing I could do is ask those players to reevaluate the tastefulness of those names. What they chose to do is up to them.

Ferr- Let us have a nice harmonious discussion, just the two of us. Nevermind the trolls, they don't exhist.

Points 1 and 4 i back 1000%. the trolling against sup and all factions is extreme, and racism isnt something i approve either.

golfcop
08-07-2013, 07:59 AM
You guys act like a bunch of babies. This is just a game, and a free one at that. If you don't like what people have to say, don't listen. Go play something else. It's like a bunch of 5 year olds on the playground.

The real matias
08-07-2013, 09:11 AM
…….…………may SUP die next war, long live Ferr :D

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Then if SUP goes away, and allows ferr to be first, will you be as eager to say tired of seeing ferr on top? I believe many would. They prefer to be against anything and everything, rather than actually for anything.

Starling
08-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Thanks Ferr. I get what he is saying. There is smack talk for fun and then there's smack talk for other reasons. I am guilty of both. I have also apologized to players I have over stepped my bounds. The cool part is most players are easy to chat with and we are like-minded. Be nice and be treated nice. Proven cheaters are excluded. Hope to see you all in Canada folks. For those that beat me senseless in Canada, drop me a line and say hello.

Starling
08-07-2013, 10:02 AM
By the way, I like Pun and Ferr. Equally. Ying and Yang. Left and Right. Black and White. They're MW balance and entertainment for all of us. I salute both factions. Thanks.

ProCision
08-07-2013, 10:52 AM
The end of summer is near. Could this be the one?

slayer091
08-07-2013, 11:32 AM
I think everyone is missing something really important here.....this is a GAME where it was built enjoy and release our stress. Try to enjoy it and make it even more fun than it already is :) If there are hackers let them be... i dont think we are gonna loose anything here are we ?
lets build our base and make friends :) Kudossssss :D
Just sharing my thoughts , no offense friends :)

lemonhaze
08-07-2013, 11:35 AM
I think everyone is missing something really important here.....this is a GAME where it was built enjoy and release our stress. Try to enjoy it and make it even more fun than it already is :) If there are hackers let them be... i dont think we are gonna loose anything here are we ?
lets build our base and make friends :) Kudossssss :D
Just sharing my thoughts , no offense friends :) even though u and i are friends slayer i disagree with u on letting hackers be..we all know they are gonna be here regardless of what we do but we can still search out and report the suspected ones..hackers are nothing but theives..i dont mind loseing to a legit player thats part of the game but when u get ran over by a cheater it really upsets ppl bc we all know they shouldnt have 100 groom troopers,100 orbital hammers 100 MI-V macadonians etc etc

slayer091
08-07-2013, 11:49 AM
even though u and i are friends slayer i disagree with u on letting hackers be..we all know they are gonna be here regardless of what we do but we can still search out and report the suspected ones..hackers are nothing but theives..i dont mind loseing to a legit player thats part of the game but when u get ran over by a cheater it really upsets ppl bc we all know they shouldnt have 100 groom troopers,100 orbital hammers 100 MI-V macadonians etc etc

Actually bro i dont even consider them as players. they are just a bunch of losers so why to even bother with it :P they already took the FUN element out of their gaming.

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Actually I've grown to enjoy removing them from the game. They deny at first. Then when confronted with the details of their cheating, they get aggressive and ugly( they squeal) then they're gone.

killerm2
08-07-2013, 12:44 PM
some people just cant handle thr truth,GREE is some people.

corso1265
08-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Wanna fix this problem for good? Randomize the faction membership and change it every war. Then we'd have at least a little more level playing field and the spending would, most likely calm down a bit. Spread the love.

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Then no one would want to play. You'd have guys doing a mil plus in a faction where no one else is in some cases. Then maybe he spends less, but gets smaller prizes, so he's not happy. I'm not aware of any contest that's done like that.

lemonhaze
08-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Then no one would want to play. You'd have guys doing a mil plus in a faction where no one else is in some cases. Then maybe he spends less, but gets smaller prizes, so he's not happy. I'm not aware of any contest that's done like that. agreed if they did that i would quit..i like the group of ppl i am with and if i didnt have a choice and get stuck in a ground wit no gold users it would blow

corso1265
08-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Perhaps. But parameters could be employed, whether based on stats or participation or whatever. Something. Maybe the highest spenders wouldn't spend as much but it could also inspire others that won't spend in the current environment to step up to the plate. Could also have free vs gold factions, tier system, etc. it's just getting very boring and very expensive. Not being argumentative or disrespectful, just trying to think of solutions instead of merely complaining

corso1265
08-07-2013, 01:20 PM
I understand, lemon. I love my faction too. But like many have said, wasn't it a lot more fun-- and FAR less expensive before factions anyway? Would be a blessing for all of us and the game. All I know is that since the Genesis of factions the most obvious by-product has been bad blood. Just my humble .02

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 02:06 PM
It it costs less, how are you going to get gree to buy not that? What's the advantage to them?

corso1265
08-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Not sure that it would cost less; maybe, maybe not. Maybe more people would spend if they knew they had a chance. I stopped spending as much because I realized it was a futile effort, so I speak from experience--truthfully, speed. I just wonder if the 'dollar from a million people' adage would be invoked here. Only one way to find out. And I know, I could be completely off my rocker. All I'm saying is maybe it would be a way of expanding the spending base. The middle would spend more and the top would spend less. I just think that there's more in the bourgeoisie than the elite class in this game and to truly exploit that resource things would definitely have to change. It would become much like...well...the American tax system, lol. Again, just throwing out ideas

Hondo
08-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Is this really about hackers and money?
If Ferr quits would PUN have a monopoly on the top 10?
I may be wrong, but I think this is about control.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-07-2013, 02:40 PM

Gene, you stated in this very thread that you were trying to limit your presence here. You're still posting consistently. You also asked for an example of how YOUR people are spewing vulgarity and threats.
Well, sir, I feel highly qualified to reply to you on this, being a former SUP member BECAUSE of YOU and your cohorts' aspersions and vulgarity posted in the span of one single afternoon.

1) Without my knowledge, you were dragging me across the coals in another thread because you were too ignorant to keep a level head and allowed your paranoia consume you. You ASSumed I was posting, even though you have personally SEEN me remark on multiple occasions in your chat room at SUP2 that I was banned and could not view any forum postings that were the topic of the latest gossip. Logic would have it that if I couldn't view the forums due to a ban, that I CERTAINLY couldn't type in the forums. I had to access someone else's computer to see what the ultimate Pm's to me were about, only to find you slaughtering my character. I'm still surprised that nobody has figured out who the ACTUAL poster is. Speed Ump apologized. He did nothing. You did not apologize, yet you were the character assassin.

2) another SUP member, in the SAME thread, said " How about I post your nude photos on Twitter ". a) That's a threat. B) You are all cognizant of my view on this, being that you are all privy to my former incarnation as an adult actress. So, lest we forego logic again, let us commence with the next logical leap and figure that since my pictures, videos, etc. are ALL OVER THE WEB, that this threat was was both inane and asinine. 3) HOW did 'said member' get his hands on nice pictures of me? Well, I'm glad you asked, sir! Your members rebelled in requesting them and I had fun providing. HOWEVER, stooping to THAT level of threatening to post photos on Twitter? Laughable and childish. Any educated person could have done MUCH more nefarious things, given the subject matter and photographic evidence procured.

3) And the coup de gras.... Yes, I reserved the most grandiose example of hypocrisy for the finale. I'll say no more on this particular point, because what I am pasting here, directly copied from a new thread started right here on the forums, speaks, no SCREAMS, for itself.

And I quote (from your lovely excuse of a grown man, BARAKA)

>>
Keep it short. There's a emporer who is the most vile human being I've seen. Fake tits wonky horrible. They belong to a sick face. When I saw both I was sick. <<

Enjoy the rest of your diatribe, but except no sycophantic behavior on my part because a few bad apples think they have me by the short hairs down there.
Remember, I don't have any short hairs. But you knew that already, didn't ya ;)

CJ54
08-07-2013, 02:57 PM
I don't know what the backstory is, but the character assassination and back-and-forth interpersonal drama that have characterized a lot of recent forum posts in here are going to stop now. We understand that a little bit of smack-talk or drama comes with the territory of a pvp game, but once the personal details and propaganda campaigns start happening, it is time for everyone to cool down.