PDA

View Full Version : GREE: "Mastermind's Boost Buildings"

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 05:22 PM
I've said it once and I am saying it again. Players love boosts. So why not give them what they want? It doesn't always have to be boost units in events. It's time for a series of new boost buildings that will provide these eager players with those glorious boosts. They can be small boosts (but must be useful) and you will see them flying out of the store.

Mastermind's Metalworks: +30% valor attacks/raids (Each level is 3.0% increase)
Cost - 200 gold , upgrade costs/level - 25 gold

Mastermind's Laboratory: +5% health regeneration (Each level is 0.5% increase)
Cost - 350 gold , upgrade costs/level - 50 gold

Mastermind's Secret Hideout: +1 energy regeneration (Each level is 0.1 increase)
Cost - 500 gold , upgrade costs/level - 50 gold

Of course, they are named after me!

-Evil M. ;D

D1E Luke
08-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Darn it! I wish these were free player friendly! xD

DaBoss!
08-06-2013, 05:26 PM
I've said it once and I am saying it again. Players love boosts. So why not give them what they want? It doesn't always have to be boost units in events. It's time for a series of new boost buildings that will provide these eager players with those glorious boosts. They can be small boosts (but must be useful) and you will see them flying out of the store.

Mastermind's Secret Hideout: +1 energy regeneration (Each level is 0.1 increase)

-Evil M. ;D

I like this idea because we need more boosts, but it would be nice if we could also have some buildings that can be bought with cash too.

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 05:36 PM
I like this idea because we need more boosts, but it would be nice if we could also have some buildings that can be bought with cash too.

I understand but boosts are very nice. Boost cost real money.

D1E Luke
08-06-2013, 05:42 PM
I would never be able to buy these then. I'm a free player who almost never buys gold.

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 05:44 PM
I would never be able to buy these then. I'm a free player who almost never buys gold.

Maybe you will win a forum contest that may pop up in the future? Contests with hopefully some golden rewards. Anything is possible.

General Ranger
08-06-2013, 05:59 PM
OP sorry but these threads are getting as cringe worthy a DE1 Luke's threads. Pack it in now fella it's boring.

D1E Luke
08-06-2013, 06:06 PM
OP sorry but these threads are getting as cringe worthy a DE1 Luke's threads. Pack it in now fella it's boring.

Thanks for the compliment. I like posting threads and this encourages me to post more. Thanks!

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 06:15 PM

Here's an idea. If you don't like what I have to say, then when you see my name on a thread, don't click on it. Nobody is forcing you to come on my thread and read it.

But thank you for taking the time to follow my work even though you find it cringe-worthy. You even took the time to reply. See you on my next thread.

Thank you.

General Ranger
08-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Here's an idea. If you don't like what I have to say, then when you see my name on a thread, don't click on it. Nobody is forcing you to come on my thread and read it.

But thank you for taking the time to follow my work even though you find it cringe-worthy. You even took the time to reply. See you on my next thread.

Thank you.

Don't embarrass yourself fella it was merely friendly advice

Bonzai
08-06-2013, 06:36 PM

Your advice sucks

Evil Mastermind
08-06-2013, 06:52 PM

That's not really possible. And I don't need any advice. So run along now.

Bd13
08-07-2013, 01:50 AM
An attack boost building. The bd13 attack boost building. Since a defense boost building is already offered i imagine the next logical boost offering would be attack. Boosts to be done in one pecent incremants not two so people still have a bit of a chance to save for exspensive upgrades. I imagine the code wouldnt too differant from the defense boost too.

Badass action man
08-07-2013, 02:05 AM
y do u put "GREE" at the front of ur thread. u wish u were Gree mate. Their model works because it is both money players and free players who can do well. If your to add to it you have to make sure your ideas benefit both. Yes gree is about the money but if the product becomes more money focused the product will lose its appeal. I like that you're thinking of ways to improve the game. Keep it up, and dont pose as Gree yourself please

Evil Mastermind
08-07-2013, 03:18 AM
y do u put "GREE" at the front of ur thread. u wish u were Gree mate. Their model works because it is both money players and free players who can do well. If your to add to it you have to make sure your ideas benefit both. Yes gree is about the money but if the product becomes more money focused the product will lose its appeal. I like that you're thinking of ways to improve the game. Keep it up, and dont pose as Gree yourself please

Was not put there as a means of "posing as GREE". More of a "to" GREE. Maybe the "to" should have been inserted as the first word to avoid confusion.

Tctiger
08-07-2013, 03:30 AM
I don't think we need to widen the gaps between players stats anymore than they already are , wouldn't mind an attack version of the comp factory though .

Badass action man
08-07-2013, 07:01 AM
Or dearest GREE

Thief
08-07-2013, 07:25 AM

-Evil M. ;D

Great boost ideas (although i'm pretty sure both the "laboratory" and "Secret Hideout" have been brought up before in the past. Regardless what i don't agree with is #1 Upgrade Costs. Thats fine to charge gold for a building but it breaks the consistency if they charge gold for upgrades (all of the current gold buildings only cost cash to upgrade)

Secondly i think you would need to analyze the % increase. For example you can't have +1.1 energy regeneration. (that would require a substantial amount of programing and changing of the game) you could have it change as a percentage so that your regen cycle was faster than every "X" amount of time however where as you start off regenerating 2% higher and then you reach a lvl 10 its 20% quicker than standard regeneration time. (although they have seemed to have trouble with this in the past)

Secondly the Health Regeneration would need to be coded as a building and not individual boosts. Personally why break the true and proven method (stick with 2% and max 20%).

jchow69
08-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Pretty good idea to me. If I win some gold on Forum Contests, the health regen lab would be the first I'd buy.

D1E Luke
08-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Pretty good idea to me. If I win some gold on Forum Contests, the health regen lab would be the first I'd buy.

How do those forum contest work? I just joined late July but started playing in March and never heard of a forum contest. Sorry.

Cmdr_Vessery
08-07-2013, 08:30 AM
I like the idea of new "boosts" and all... but how about fixing the boosts are currently in the game, get the stat display glitch sorted out(Android vs ios), add "are you sure buttons" with all gold buying options for upgrades, buildings vanishing, etc...

Is there a building to buy that would fix the current bugs? That's the one that I would pay for.

Not being critical of your suggestions, just venting with current problems...

Cheers!

Evil Mastermind
08-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Great boost ideas (although i'm pretty sure both the "laboratory" and "Secret Hideout" have been brought up before in the past. Regardless what i don't agree with is #1 Upgrade Costs. Thats fine to charge gold for a building but it breaks the consistency if they charge gold for upgrades (all of the current gold buildings only cost cash to upgrade)

Secondly i think you would need to analyze the % increase. For example you can't have +1.1 energy regeneration. (that would require a substantial amount of programing and changing of the game) you could have it change as a percentage so that your regen cycle was faster than every "X" amount of time however where as you start off regenerating 2% higher and then you reach a lvl 10 its 20% quicker than standard regeneration time. (although they have seemed to have trouble with this in the past)

Secondly the Health Regeneration would need to be coded as a building and not individual boosts. Personally why break the true and proven method (stick with 2% and max 20%).

I am not a mathematical genius so they could code it however they want and I would be fine with leaving under the current construct as a 10% boost like the cement factory or 20% like the other buildings.

Evil Mastermind
08-07-2013, 08:44 AM
good ideas but why would they be named after you op? when others have already made these suggestions.

I have seen similar ideas but not gold buildings with gold upgrades. Also, I have only seen requests for buildings that actually produce valor or gold. I may have missed it but I don't recall seeing these actual boosts requested.

I don't really care if it were named after me. Simply being egocentric in my post.

General Ranger
08-07-2013, 08:45 AM
How do those forum contest work? I just joined late July but started playing in March and never heard of a forum contest. Sorry.

Cringe lol