PDA

View Full Version : Could this get fixed?

teo
08-06-2013, 03:12 PM
I have done all the usual ticket sending, responding etc and are now in the dreaded loop of 'is it fixed?' and 'looking into it' without an end in sight. I know the support takes time but this has gone too long for a crippling error.

As a syndicate leader it is beyond unfortunate to not be able to donate and have access to resources.

My hood has looked like this for 2 weeks now:

I try to not ask alot of our busy mods, but could you assign this ticket to get resolved?

Crime City Issue Report (ticket #780341) (ticket #802246)

Thank you,
teo

Ps, for the trolls, try to be a little more creative that the obvious 'special modifier' jokes.

Grant B
08-06-2013, 04:02 PM
I heard somthing like this will happen if you time warp and try to collect.......just saying

_Drifter
08-06-2013, 04:12 PM
I heard somthing like this will happen if you time warp and try to collect.......just saying

I wonder if this might be the "nasty surprise" CJ once mentioned when he commented about the time travel bug being fixed.

Cayman
08-06-2013, 04:25 PM
I had a player in my syndicate have that happen. He deleted the app and reinstalled it and that fixed it.

CohibAA
08-06-2013, 04:28 PM

If so, it sure does cost a lot of gold to "fix" your game. Almost as good as "nerfing" respect hacks, and probably more profitable, as they may get some people willing to spend gold to get their hood back.

Not saying the OP is a cheat/hack. Curious how/when/if they fix the issue for the OP.

Dipstik
08-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Not saying the OP is a cheat/hack.

Omg the guy is upgrading 41 buildings at once! What does it take to convince you??

CohibAA
08-06-2013, 04:41 PM
As you probably know, Dipstik, I am a staunch defender of hackers.

Sorry if my sarcasm was not strong enough in the previous post. I hope this post will suffice.

teo
08-06-2013, 05:49 PM
I would be a really poor time travel glitcher considering my building levels. No, I have not done anything to 'bring this upon myself' in anyway.

I have received a response from support acknowledging this as a problem that needs fixing. It is the actual fixing, as getting it done, that is the issue.

I have tried all the obvious things as uninstall etc. Didn't do anything.

If anyone has constructive suggestions, it happened right after a transfer between devices (going back to other device doesn't help either).

Scarface78
08-06-2013, 06:13 PM
I know one person that could fix your problem...

http://ghostsofdc.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bttf.jpg

CohibAA
08-06-2013, 06:14 PM
LOL @ Scarface!

teo
08-06-2013, 06:25 PM

But you didn't give me his phone number.......

CohibAA
08-06-2013, 06:27 PM
http://www.zidz.com/img/faktenschluessel2.jpg

Kinda hard to read, but I am sure you will get it.

Chica
08-06-2013, 07:12 PM
I've seen this happen when device changed time. Happened on my phone decided it was 1999

teo
08-06-2013, 07:45 PM
I've seen this happen when device changed time. Happened on my phone decided it was 1999

Time on one device was off, just went to check....

So you got yours fixed by support eventually?

teo
08-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Looks like I am SOL....
Great....

------------------
Thanks for the message. We are aware of this specific issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience! At this time we do not yet have a fix or a time frame, but I have added your specific game information to a report of those with similar issues in an effort to get this fixed.

Regards,
CE
------------------

cc thunder
08-07-2013, 12:37 AM
accident or not, this is what happens when the device gets the time changed, fortunately has never happened to me, however I know people that intentionally did it and screwed themselves. yours I'm sure was accidental but in their cases they deserved what they got

CohibAA
08-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Looks like I am SOL....
Great....
------------------

Now your unusable game will also come with a forum ban for quoting customer support. Welcome to GREE customer service.

cc thunder
08-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Now your unusable game will also come with a forum ban for quoting customer support. Welcome to GREE customer service. perhaps I missed that rule, you are not allowed to quote gree customer service?

TZora
08-07-2013, 02:56 AM
anything you find legitimate at other places, is an offense here on gree forums! for eg., photographs of you tickling cheaters/hackers, posting pictures/context of chummy gree support, posting a pic of someone's hottie ... pixels with their name, etc etc etc .. hell i'm sure u got the idea :)

Butt Futter
08-07-2013, 04:11 AM
This happened to me with 4 buildings. I just used gold to fix and Gree refunded me. I tried uninstall and reinstalling and clearing cash and what not first. Nothing helped.

Butt Futter
08-07-2013, 04:12 AM
perhaps I missed that rule, you are not allowed to quote gree customer service?

Correct. I got a 1 month ban for explaining how the gold program works.

TZora
08-07-2013, 04:26 AM
do u think u got the ban for having a teepee in your hood? may be gree just wanted a reason to have a go on u :p

Butt Futter
08-07-2013, 04:38 AM
do u think u got the ban for having a teepee in your hood? may be gree just wanted a reason to have a go on u :p

hahaha

Nah, I got the teepee 3-4 weeks ago and my ban was in November.

TZora
08-07-2013, 04:52 AM
oh ok .. so they banned you in advance for having thoughts of building a teepee .. feel sorry for you :)

Ange
08-07-2013, 05:11 AM

too funny scarface!!!

bimmer kid
08-07-2013, 09:46 AM
this really sucks...especially since it happend to a legit player.

gree needs to compensate you many vaults. cmon gree get on it, this is messed up..

teo
08-07-2013, 09:54 AM
This happened to me with 4 buildings. I just used gold to fix and Gree refunded me. I tried uninstall and reinstalling and clearing cash and what not first. Nothing helped.

Tried to do that. The price to 'finish now' is also odd. It doesn't follow time to complete (which is identical on all at a bit over 2000 hours) but instead it follows the price of the building. As an example a gas station cost only 1 gold to finish.

However I get the error message "Cannot reach server..." - and I don't have a connection problem, all other game features work including war we just finished.

bimmer kid
08-07-2013, 10:32 AM
i dont get how gree cant fix an upgrade/build error. i mean isnt that the main roots of this game? once he finally gets his game back gree should give you billions of cash for not being able to collect hood for weeks and weeks

and than gree just adds you to list with others, probally hackers. shady gree, very shady