PDA

View Full Version : Priority Issues

Cayman
08-06-2013, 02:43 PM
I find it very interesting how Gree can fix the bug last night with the weapons in a matter of hours, yet they still can't seem to get the syndicate member and leader issues fixed!!! Somehow someone else in my syndicate became leader and it was removed from me, yet it errors out when he tries to promote me. We also get errors when trying to accept new members!!! Gree has serious priority issues!!!

Plus, the algorithm for pvp is jacked up!! I have over 220k attack yet I lose to someone with 90k defense!! Unacceptable and this is the reason my syndicate decided not to buy gold this past battle!!!

Get your act together Gree and quit being so damn GreeDy and make it a fun game again!! You guys are trying to do much at once and shoving all these events down our throats so people will spend money!! Your business model is flawed and setup for the short term, not long term!!!

Smarty Pants
08-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Two CONPLETELY different things bro. Obviously they did it so fat because it ranke MUCH higher on the priority scale for obvious reasons and on top of that it was a very easy fix.

Cayman
08-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Yes... But when it affect them, they fix it quickly!! How damn hard can it be to fix a leader issue that has been going on over a week? Guess the programmers all quit.

Smarty Pants
08-06-2013, 02:50 PM
The leader issue to my understanding has been pretty much resolved except for a few exceptions (you included). As it stands now gree has actually stepped up their game as far as customer support TREMENDOUSLY these past few months from what I've seen.

Cayman
08-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Well hopefully they can help... Because I've sent 3 tickets on it thus far!! Keep getting the same generic response "we are aware of the issue and we are working on it".

ski_tzo
08-06-2013, 03:04 PM
This was an easy fix because no one should have those items yet. Gree did make a conscious effort to resolve the issue your experiencing by pretty much live chatting on the forum with those who had the problem to get it fixed before battle.

Now that one off oportunity is over you can expect the usual level of service from Gree and an email in a couple weeks asking has it resolved itself.

If people didn't open multiple tickets for the same issue it would speed things up though

the_brein
08-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Op certainly has a reason to gripe if he's still having those syndicate issues. Hopefully he's put in all the necessary tickets for getting it fixed.

I posted something similar to this in another thread, where I say that it doesn't seem like gree puts forth the effort commensurate with the player's monetary contributions. Heck, the staff can even get vindictive at times if you say something unfavorable. Yeah, they're human.

We only say these things because we love the game. And it breaks our hearts to have things constantly going wrong.

I've never seen a rep cone in the forums and say, we hear you. You asked for this, we'll here it is!!! Perhaps maybe with the cheating going on, but that seemed to be a half hearted attempt.

Either way, thanks for this little game we love so much. Now where's my boss event!!!

DoubleR7
08-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Anyone ever think the code to remove an item from the store and inventories is easier to figure out than the fight algorithm which has to encompass a multitude of different aspects?

Cayman
08-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Don't forget the fact that I lose to people with less than half the defense of my attack!! That's ridiculous!

Cayman
08-06-2013, 03:10 PM
The pvp algorithm AND te syndicate issues... It's multiple things. Maybe it was easier, maybe it was just more of a priority... But it doesn't matter... A bug is a bug!! Fix it!!

DoubleR7
08-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Don't forget the fact that I lose to people with less than half the defense of my attack!! That's ridiculous!

Hmm. I think I understand.

I agree that it's ridiculous, however, if you don't really understand how the coding works, I'm not sure having this conversation is worth my time.

OMG
08-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Yeah that are exactly my sentimony

Cayman
08-06-2013, 03:20 PM
You don't have to understand coding to understand that's jacked up and wrong!! Just play the game enough and get a feel for it and then you will know that's an issue!!

bald zeemer
08-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes... But when it affect them, they fix it quickly!! How damn hard can it be to fix a leader issue that has been going on over a week? Guess the programmers all quit.

Essentially nerfing everybody's stats affected everyone. I think it's pretty cut & dried that the weapon issue had to be fixed ASAP.

Cayman
08-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Oh I totally agree... But it's been a while and they need to get off their butts and fix this other crap as well!! They are the only company in the world, other than Wal-Mart, that can provide crappy ass service and people still kep coming and spending!!

_Drifter
08-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Well hopefully they can help... Because I've sent 3 tickets on it thus far!! Keep getting the same generic response "we are aware of the issue and we are working on it".

I was going to put a comment here, but after editing that quote I don't believe it's actually necessary.

Cayman
08-06-2013, 06:35 PM
I was going to put a comment here, but after editing that quote I don't believe it's actually necessary.

Your point? Are you being a douche?

DoubleR7
08-06-2013, 07:10 PM
You don't have to understand coding to understand that's jacked up and wrong!! Just play the game enough and get a feel for it and then you will know that's an issue!!

Just because I recently joined the forums doesn't necessarily mean I just started playing the game. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you regarding the fact that there are things that need tweaking, however, the issues that aren't fixed are not just sitting on someone's desk collecting dust like some ppl think.

Your point? Are you being a douche?

He's just pointing out the obvious; that doesn't make him a douche.

Cayman
08-07-2013, 02:43 AM
2 douches... Cool

C Rebels
08-07-2013, 02:59 AM
Why complain? They fixed it. Imagine the tears if it wasn't fixed.
Gree did what they had to and in within a good time frame. They get a thumbs up from me.

Cayman
08-07-2013, 09:19 AM
You all keep drinking the kool-aid.

Dipstik
08-07-2013, 09:35 AM
http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/kool-aid-1.jpg

dispohero
08-07-2013, 09:49 AM
so what you're saying is, you want your priorities to be their priorities and everyone else's priorities aren't priorities at all.

bimmer kid
08-07-2013, 09:54 AM
a&s stickied a thead about fixing the syndicate issues. we posted in that thread and our problem was fixed in about 5minutes

nopenopenope
08-07-2013, 10:14 AM
@dip: Hawaiian Punch, ftw.

https://adrenalineentertainment.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/hawaiian_punch-punchy-with-big-kahuna.jpg

Goldvalue=0
08-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Not to derail this thread with a different question, but seeing as how I,m a newbie to the forums and can't start threads yet - I have a question to everyone out there about the Influence Points this last battle. I had averaged 380-390 points a hit for all the previous battles, but this one my average went down to 333 per hit. At the time of this battle my Lvl was 194 my stats were 498/531. I was getting the same points from level 184 all the way to up 250. A few of my syndi mates had the same problem. Did anybody else have this problem?

Cayman
08-07-2013, 03:28 PM
so what you're saying is, you want your priorities to be their priorities and everyone else's priorities aren't priorities at all.

Douche #3

Not at all... I'm just saying they have issues that need fixing and doesn't appear to be a concern!! Pvp issue has been for way over a month now... And if you read the boards, fight club has even *****ed about it!

Cayman
08-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Not to derail this thread with a different question, but seeing as how I,m a newbie to the forums and can't start threads yet - I have a question to everyone out there about the Influence Points this last battle. I had averaged 380-390 points a hit for all the previous battles, but this one my average went down to 333 per hit. At the time of this battle my Lvl was 194 my stats were 498/531. I was getting the same points from level 184 all the way to up 250. A few of my syndi mates had the same problem. Did anybody else have this problem?

I thought the same this battle too, to a degree... But wasn't sure.

Dipstik
08-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Douche #3

Once a high enough percentage of people you interact with are douches, it starts to say more about you than them.

OMG
08-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Once a high enough percentage of people you interact with are douches, it starts to say more about you than them.

3 in 29 posts actually seems kind of low imo

bald zeemer
08-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Douche #3

Not at all... I'm just saying they have issues that need fixing and doesn't appear to be a concern!! Pvp issue has been for way over a month now... And if you read the boards, fight club has even *****ed about it!

And you keep ignoring the fact that they did provide a means of having this fixed, and you didn't make use of it. Hardly a case of them ignoring the issue.

Stooboot
08-07-2013, 03:47 PM
I find it very interesting how Gree can fix the bug last night with the weapons in a matter of hours, yet they still can't seem to get the syndicate member and leader issues fixed!!! Somehow someone else in my syndicate became leader and it was removed from me, yet it errors out when he tries to promote me. We also get errors when trying to accept new members!!! Gree has serious priority issues!!!

Plus, the algorithm for pvp is jacked up!! I have over 220k attack yet I lose to someone with 90k defense!! Unacceptable and this is the reason my syndicate decided not to buy gold this past battle!!!

Get your act together Gree and quit being so damn GreeDy and make it a fun game again!! You guys are trying to do much at once and shoving all these events down our throats so people will spend money!! Your business model is flawed and setup for the short term, not long term!!!

wish I could have commented first to tell u how dumb u r but everyone pretty much did a good job of that. U do realize that most of the game with stats in and over the millions is much more important than ur syndicate get a messenger app u should have already had one

Cayman
08-07-2013, 03:55 PM

I'm King Douche to you and no, your not part of my group!!

Cayman
08-07-2013, 03:57 PM
And you keep ignoring the fact that they did provide a means of having this fixed, and you didn't make use of it. Hardly a case of them ignoring the issue.

Yes, for 1 issue but there are many issues I mentioned!

Cayman
08-07-2013, 04:02 PM
wish I could have commented first to tell u how amazing and sexy you are! I want to be part of your group

Thanks for the flattery!! But I'm not into guys!! Thanks anyways!!

CJ54
08-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Watch the flaming, please.