PDA

View Full Version : Attention on the LTB

Smarty Pants
08-06-2013, 02:42 PM
For the newer players or the slow ones who haven't caught up with the rest of us yes there is indeed an LTB this cycle. I am not able to give out anymore information than that without risking a ban from our friendly neighborhood moderators. Luckily for you is that the information is out there and you don't have to look/ask very far OR you could just wait a little bit longer and see for yourself.

*ATTENTION* There will ALWAYS be a brand new LTB during every cycle following each war so stop asking "is there going to be a new building" every single time we finish a war you flipping jack wagons!

This has been a public service announcement.

MattThomas08
08-06-2013, 02:44 PM
*ATTENTION* There will ALWAYS be a brand new LTB during every cycle following each war so stop asking "is there going to be a new building" every single time we finish a war you flipping jack wagons!

I'm not so sure there will ALWAYS be a brand new LTB, but I'm pretty sure there will be one now. At some point they're going to make a type A gold building as a LTB. You heard it here first.

Smarty Pants
08-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm not so sure there will ALWAYS be a brand new LTB, but I'm pretty sure there will be one now. A some point they're going to make a type A gold building as a LTB. You heard it here first.

Dealing in ultimatums makes it easier for the slower ones to understand, no need to complicate things for them :)

Dipstik
08-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Making things easier for the slow people makes my life less fun. Stop it.

Buy Henchmen!

Smarty Pants
08-06-2013, 03:23 PM
What's a henchman?

CC Pablo
08-06-2013, 03:24 PM
What's a henchman?

*munches popcorn*