PDA

View Full Version : Hacking faction - Special Elite Soliders

General Ranger
08-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Seems there are still lots of idiots on here in the recruiting forum promoting their various hacktions

Special elite soldiers, finished top 80 in Australia and lets have a look at their interesting bonuses

SES - Special Elite Soldiers

Casualty Rate: +25%
Health Regen: -26% maxed
Ground Attack: +30%maxed
Air Attack: +25%
Sea Attack+20%
Infantry Attack: +30% maxed
Infantry Defense: +30% maxed
Ground Defense: +30% maxed
Air Defense: +30% maxed
Sea Defense: +30% maxed
Building Defense: +30% maxed
Building Output: +30% maxed
Guild member increase: +36

Stanky Dong
08-06-2013, 12:43 PM
how is this hacking? they could have all high IPH and just donate regularly.

jchow69
08-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Looks like CJ's gonna close this thread, lol.

OBAMASMAMA
08-06-2013, 12:48 PM
The easiest way to determine this is to join and look at the donation log and the person's corresponding Income Per Hour. Trust me, I know what a hacktion is.

KFH
08-06-2013, 12:49 PM
how is this hacking? they could have all high IPH and just donate regularly.I agree there are several top 100 to 250 teams that have almost all the boosts available. I thought it was people hacking to, until i saw how many factions really had those boosts. If all of them were hacked i would think Gree could easily do something about it. Also you don't need all boosts to be high up, my faction has no sea attack and only a couple boost finished and we placed 129 last war

General Ranger
08-06-2013, 12:51 PM
You guys clearly aren't in top teams, any team outside the top 10 with all the bonuses unlocked is using cash hacks

jchow69
08-06-2013, 12:53 PM
You guys clearly aren't in top teams, any team outside the top 10 with all the bonuses unlocked is using cash hacks

Maybe some bought cash. Maybe some got lucky in the daily scratcher. Maybe some have 10 million IPH. Well, maybe not 10 mil IPH, but you know what I mean.

Stanky Dong
08-06-2013, 01:21 PM
I beg to differ. We have a good majority of bonuses but we do not have any hackers. We have some IPH players. We have had some guys hit the scratch bonus as well.

SevenO9
08-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Seems some people have no ideas what the costs for maxing those bonuses are. There used to be a thread that might open your eyes. You need serious IPH to get those last attack tiers. My faction is top 25 and we have very strong IPH. My own 3 mil is just about average. We are far from maxing all bonuses.

There is no way all those funny little factions have all those bonuses. Just check the leaderboard during the next FVF event. Its hilarious.

AlexFoo
08-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Seems some people have no ideas what the costs for maxing those bonuses are. There used to be a thread that might open your eyes. You need serious IPH to get those last attack tiers. My faction is top 25 and we have very strong IPH. My own 3 mil is just about average. We are far from maxing all bonuses.

There is no way all those funny little factions have all those bonuses. Just check the leaderboard during the next FVF event. Its hilarious.

this.

I'm in a top 10 that doesn't have them all, and several folks are over 6mill IPH.

Cash hacking was rampant early on, and it shows.

General Ranger
08-06-2013, 01:41 PM
this.

I'm in a top 10 that doesn't have them all, and several folks are over 6mill IPH.

Cash hacking was rampant early on, and it shows.

That's the issue here, players in the lower tier factions have no idea of the costs involved.

SPWD
08-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Isn't the last sea attack 150billion or something daft?

SevenO9
08-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Found it:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42663-Faction-Bonus-Upgrade-Costs

Maxing out sea attack is 500 billion

General Ranger
08-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks seven

You guys who posted first in this thread still think this faction isn't money hacking?

CJ54
08-06-2013, 01:51 PM
We'll check it out. Please send it in via ticket next time.