PDA

View Full Version : Sorting Weapons and armour and so forth.

Kiory
08-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Will this feature ever be implemented? I know alot of people has actually made an excel document to keep track on what to upgrade in and so on.

But It is really a huge projekt to undertake and I was hoping that Gree would implement some kinda "order" in which the weapons come up.

Anyone recon this will happen?

VegasKing11
08-06-2013, 08:42 AM
They did something like this for KA several months ago. I wish they would do it here and MW as well. You would think that it wouldn't be that hard since it's been done for one of the games.

Sud"S"
08-06-2013, 08:49 AM
I have tried filling out the spreadsheets for my inventory. Everything works great until you get another item and then you don't know what type it was, atk or def, etc. Sorting would be great.

Another thing that I would like is when you get an item in the LTQ's wouldn't it be nice to know the items stats without having to exit the LTQ and having to look through your inventory to find out about the item that you just won. Most times you don't even know what type of item it was.

I would think that these two ideas listed above would be standard, but what do I know.

Kiory
08-06-2013, 08:53 AM
aye some sorting system would really make life easier for alot of players. but I sorta doubt it tbh. . .

Riss
08-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Another thing that I would like is when you get an item in the LTQ's wouldn't it be nice to know the items stats without having to exit the LTQ and having to look through your inventory to find out about the item that you just won. Most times you don't even know what type of item it was.

That's actually standard on Android. Not sure why it hasn't been implemented in iOS.

JBE
08-06-2013, 09:59 AM
BUMP - please fix this Gree! I'd love to be able to sort my items by attack/defense!

Johny Lauronitis
08-06-2013, 10:11 AM
It would help the players out a lot hope gree implements this

sister morphine
08-06-2013, 10:22 AM
That's actually standard on Android. Not sure why it hasn't been implemented in iOS.
In KA it is, and you get to see what the prize is before finishing a round.

Tamiel
08-06-2013, 01:04 PM
It would also be very useful to be able to sort your mafia, alphabetically and by presence in your syndicate.

CJ54
08-06-2013, 01:28 PM
This is really tricky for Modern War and CC, beyond the existing category separation, but we've been bouncing around potential ways to do this for awhile.

Myro
08-06-2013, 01:34 PM
It would be fabulous to have a A (atk) and D(def) button. if you click on it sorts all items by that attribute.

put this on each inventory tab, perhaps something similar on mafia.

maxoss
08-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Please, add this feature! Made a spreadsheet but this is impossible to keep it up to date.

Nukesoff
08-06-2013, 01:43 PM
This is really tricky for Modern War and CC, beyond the existing category separation, but we've been bouncing around potential ways to do this for awhile.

what about just showing the 3 worst of each kind or something?(of those 500 you can use with 500 mafia members)

cditti
08-06-2013, 03:12 PM
How about just showing the weapons you will use in fights? Top 500 for each category. Possibly selling outdated unused items...

Smallestelf
08-06-2013, 05:30 PM
I wish you were able to sell items as well, sure a little for the little cash you would get from them (making the jobs in LTQ's that little bit more worth it) but also meaning you could clean out your inventory

VegasKing11
08-06-2013, 07:25 PM
CJ, thanks for the update. This is something that I think would go a long way with players. I don't even need it to be fancy with sort buttons and all. I would just like it to stay consistent like KA. For some reason the order randomly changes every couple months.

Kiory
08-06-2013, 08:29 PM
@ CJ
thanks for the reply. nice to know you guys are looking at it atleast. Would be awesome aswell if you could sell off your old weapons aswell. :)

Chica
08-06-2013, 08:36 PM

Are you sick?

daark
08-15-2013, 02:46 AM

just a sort man, just a sort for start. don't need the last used item or smth like that, we can count that on our own but just a simple simple sort.

or EVEN SIMPLE, just change the current order criteria (probably some ID because it's the same over time) with attack stat because is the most used (versus defence).

The Billionaire
08-15-2013, 03:04 AM
This is definitely needed, I hate having to search my inventory every time I win a prize.

Another solution would be to show the stats of the prize when it's awarded to the player

BigMoney
08-15-2013, 03:11 AM
This is definitely needed, I hate having to search my inventory every time I win a prize.

Another solution would be to show the stats of the prize when it's awarded to the player

It does this on Android. What you mention is an iOS-only issue.

Eg. see any of my LTQ image posts -- http://i.imgur.com/QbGezyc.jpg

The Billionaire
08-15-2013, 03:24 AM
It's not fair! Android are always treated better than iOS lol

c00guy
08-15-2013, 03:25 AM
I got Android here, my inventory is a mess. It's not sorted, you sure BigMoney?

bald zeemer
08-15-2013, 03:47 AM
He's saying that prizes show stats on the splash screen, not that items are sortable.

Butt Futter
08-15-2013, 04:40 AM
Droid may have that, but Droid can't see the stats in our inventory which is a giant pain in the butt.

bald zeemer
08-15-2013, 05:02 AM
I can't see the stats of all my items in my inventory either, and I'm on iOS.

;)

Butt Futter
08-15-2013, 05:05 AM
I can't see the stats of all my items in my inventory either, and I'm on iOS.

;)

Drop some mafia so your stats lower. ;)

Brendan
08-15-2013, 05:12 AM
Be good to be able to sort mafia by level so that I can get rid of the weaker ones easily.

bald zeemer
08-15-2013, 05:15 AM
Be good to be able to sort mafia by level so that I can get rid of the weaker ones easily.

The level, strength and personal attractiveness of your mafia is irrelevant.

Every mafia member up to 500 adds 1 to your ability to carry each of the categories of weapons into battle. Nothing more, nothing less.

nazgul
08-15-2013, 07:17 AM
I created a site to manage inventory. It's a bit of a pain to keep up-to-date, I can tell you. If anyone wants to have a look, PM me.

The reason I'm not posting it publicly is because I haven't done any real testing on it, although I and a few of my syn members have been using it. And I don't know how much criticism I'd like about it, lol.

There's a building planner as well.

kybigdaddy
08-15-2013, 04:48 PM
This would be greatly appreciated.

Elim
08-17-2013, 04:44 AM
I'd like to see it sortable for;
Attack,
Defence,
Date added to inventory,
Alphabetically.

If possible some sort of maker for the lowest item in each category that is used in fights.

rexx51
08-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Wish we could trash the weapons that we haven't used since level 9..... Just my opinion

Legen...dary
08-22-2013, 11:43 PM
I got Android here, my inventory is a mess. It's not sorted, you sure BigMoney?

also...
View your inventory through the syndicate member screen and it's sorted by when you got the item. Scroll to the bottom and there's your newest prize. Android Only.

size16
08-23-2013, 03:26 AM
<BUMP>
Adding my support to this feature. The game really needs it. With thousands of weapons that seem to be ordered randomly and change position periodically - this is a a must have.

It's a sort. This isn't rocket science. It's not even Buck Rodgers. Sort it out please :-)

Christurbo
08-23-2013, 05:56 AM
Also the ability to sell inventory items for cash or maybe rp's. but inventory arranged in strength order would be great.

chewy22
08-23-2013, 08:35 AM
The sort would definitely be wonderful. I don't see selling working that well, however because of the items need to do jobs for the ltqs...