PDA

View Full Version : Open and shut CASE plain posted on the forum by the SYN itself!

jopdermod
08-06-2013, 06:38 AM
Psycho killer's recruiting

Newly Formed syndicate aiming for top(150-250) for the Battle ahead.

No cash donations needed as we have already maxed out our bonuses. Just require BRICK donations.

Requirements we ask
-Min of 40k ip overall
- lvl 50 +
-stats over 110k(raw stats or without syndicate bonuses)
- Activeness in most battles
-socialize on GROUPME with the team for war details and Strategy.

Things we can offer you:
-All syndicate bonuses
-A syndicate family of active and fun players
-Maximum support by officers and leader
Invite code:-625629410

I'll send this in for a ticket, BUT newly formed and maxed out .. and then having the NUTS to post it ??

No sense in disbanding the syndicate .. they will just start a new one and max that out ..

Gree what about setting minimum time of existense before certain bonusses can be obtained ?!

patience
08-06-2013, 06:43 AM
so a syndicate is trying to recruit players and you want to send in a ticket??

jopdermod
08-06-2013, 06:45 AM
so a syndicate is trying to recruit players and you want to send in a ticket??

DUH .. read the post .. NEWLY FORMED AND MAXED OUT .. so we all have 160+Billion in the bank !

kenneth2001
08-06-2013, 06:47 AM
I think he's trying to say .. how is it humanly possible to have all bonuses "Maxed Out" in a brand new syndicate .... but, maybe the syndicate space was already there ... a player/team abandoned it ... then went back to "Form" another ... who knows ....

187omni
08-06-2013, 06:53 AM
maybe .... just maybe... this is a baby syn to an already established team, and they have cheater from those teams go and donate to the baby syn. thus leaving the baby syn innocent in its own right. perfectly legit if you do it that way IMO

jopdermod
08-06-2013, 06:53 AM
I think he's trying to say .. how is it humanly possible to have all bonuses "Maxed Out" in a brand new syndicate .... but, maybe the syndicate space was already there ... a player/team abandoned it ... then went back to "Form" another ... who knows ....

Thats what's the ticket is for .. IF it's new .. it is hacked/cheated money!

By the way Gree could and should look into each and every syndicate !
Founding date: dates bonusses purchased .. problem clear .. syndicate disbanded. Sorry for the NON-cheats in the syn but gaining an advantage over other syndicates by joining a cheating syn with a legit account makes you guilty by proxy !

jopdermod
08-06-2013, 06:58 AM
guys this is a mistake dont bring this syn trouble. They probably saved up and when they had enough money they maxed out bonuses.

It's not just this SYN I aim for. It's ALL of them. The are loads of syn's out there missing out on prizes by a few spots because of this maxing out crap. Every CC-player with a brain knows this.

Gatorade
08-06-2013, 06:58 AM
maybe .... just maybe... this is a baby syn to an already established team, and they have cheater from those teams go and donate to the baby syn. thus leaving the baby syn innocent in its own right. perfectly legit if you do it that way IMO

I'm fairly certain that this form of 'laundering' is being recognised by hackers as the way forward. The other form of laundering I'm sure goes on is to put the mini-mes into hacker syndicates at the top so they gain all the bonuses made possible by cheating, yet the inventories of the mini-me's will be clean in their own right.

To give an example I'm aware that there is a Bo_o Jnr GoTTi in the game and have little doubt this account is associated with the banned senior.

Butt Futter
08-06-2013, 08:01 AM
They could have taken over an old syndicate someone got rid of.

Antheus
08-06-2013, 10:35 AM
....lots of Dr Watsons here....👴......

etch-tee-see
08-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Interesting Sherlock

ballzini
08-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Solemn Carnage just started two weeks ago, finished 5th in this war and they dont even have all the bonuses...... so i hear.

CJ54
08-06-2013, 12:15 PM
You did the right thing by reporting it via ticket. Not everyone one of these is an open and shut; as other people have pointed out, sometimes existing syndicates get renamed/rebranded. But we will take a careful look.