PDA

View Full Version : Gree still doing nothing to stop hackers

Maverick0073
08-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Just came across a lvl 7 With 54 ar machine guns and 43 urban assault vests. Way to go gree, this person must have just created the account today from looking at his buildings..I have a screen shot ...but if I post it I will get banned.
Well you have seen the last cent from me. Can't believe I spent money on this farce

t12pm
08-05-2013, 10:25 PM
It's not a hack they were in the store for free they are in the process of removing them there is a thread about them

jayrok
08-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Wow...someone needs to pay attention to what's going on...gree this gree that...why don't you quit the game.

morinmoments
08-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Just came across a lvl 7 With 54 ar machine guns and 43 urban assault vests. Way to go gree, this person must have just created the account today from looking at his buildings..I have a screen shot ...but if I post it I will get banned.
Well you have seen the last cent from me. Can't believe I spent money on this farce

What level are you that you even see a level 7? Doesn't sound like Gree will be missing much gold

kgod
08-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Dude where have you been

TZora
08-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Spare a thought for those who don't read but begin creating threads to bash gree :)

Legen...dary
08-06-2013, 01:55 AM

Get back under your bridge!

Nostalgia 4 Infinity
08-06-2013, 02:49 AM
It's not a hack they were in the store for free they are in the process of removing them there is a thread about them

Know someone who upped their stats to over a mill with this and although the equipment was removed their stats remained the same............

Gatorade
08-06-2013, 02:53 AM
Know someone who upped their stats to over a mill with this and although the equipment was removed their stats remained the same............

I'd strongly imagine the stats will revert within a matter of hours. It's most likely the sort of situation if you ever leave your syndicate. The 'ghost bonuses' remain stacked on your base stats for a number of hours.

Butt Futter
08-06-2013, 04:49 AM

Once they exit their game theire stats will go back to normal.

Rastas
08-06-2013, 05:09 AM
Spare a thought for those who don't read but begin creating threads to bash gree :)

How sweet, you still remember my thread :)