PDA

View Full Version : Big Hairy Baws wants YOU (Top 250)

Bstreazy
08-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Hey fellow MW enthusiasts!

Are you in that weird middle area where your slack jawed dead-weight faction mates are holding you back from good prizes, but you don't spend enough gold to justify joining a top 100 or higher faction? I been there, brothers! Top 250/150 is the bracket for you. If you want to take that step, and also join a fun, active, dedicated faction and overall great group of people from around the world, then BHB wants you. We finished just below 200 in the last war, and with the help of some strong new recruits, we'd like to push for 150 in Canada.

our bonuses:

50 members
Health Regen: -26% (Max)
Defense- infantry +30%, ground +30%, air +25%, sea +20%
Attack- infantry +15%, ground +10%, air +5% (will be 10% before war)
Building defense- +30%
Building output- +15%

We're undergoing a review of our expectation from members, so things may change slightly in the near future, but our basic requirements are as follows:

Stats: At this level, we're looking for 150k a/d, just because we don't want to put people in the position of not being able to find targets. If you have less, but are willing to make up for it and hit your requirements using gold, we'll work with you.

WD: 35k points. Those who can deliver more will obviously be prioritized. If you are a HLP and get crappy points per hit, but you have 130 wins, are active in our chatrooms, and a good donater, we'll work with you.

Donations: General rule is 5x your iph daily.

Communication: Be active! We're a chatty group, so dive in. We use kakao for chat, and also have an external forum that is pretty sweet.

We're clearing out the last of our dead-weight from the last war, so if you're interested in a spot, don't delay. Message me with your level, stats, gold usage, expected wdp, and reason for leaving your current/last faction, and I'll be in touch.

Bstreazy
08-06-2013, 05:30 PM
At first I was afraid...

Bstreazy
08-07-2013, 12:35 PM
...I was petrified...

Bstreazy
08-07-2013, 07:02 PM
...kept thinking I could never live without you by my side...

Bstreazy
08-08-2013, 03:27 AM
But then I spent so many nights...

Bstreazy
08-08-2013, 12:45 PM
...just thinking how you did me wrong...

Bstreazy
08-12-2013, 05:11 PM
...and i grew strong...

top 250 in canada, woo! Going for 150 next