PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast for Dinner and Breakfast for Dinner 2

Bluedood
08-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Breakfast for Dinner is a top 75 guild that just started a development guild for newer members not quite ready for the higher ranks, but with a clear path of working into and with an established group. We are one of the few who completed the Daleth quest, and have completed each guild LTQ so far.

We are looking for active players for both guilds who enjoy the game and especially the war event. Breakfast for Dinner 2 will be for the free to light gem player who doesn't meet stat requirements for major guilds or the more casual player that wants to learn and grow at a slower pace. The two spaces open in Breakfast for Dinner main guild will be for the player who consistently scores above 100k conquest points and wants to step into a top 75 environment and take the game to the next level.

Both guilds will require the use of the free Groupme app. Please contact me here via PM with questions or email from my profile page. Thanks!

sousas
08-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Guys, if you don't mind skipping some meals, this is the right guild to be part of. :)

If you are a good active player, you should try it, you will not repent it.

Bluedood
08-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Bumping thread, positions open on both teams still.

Bluedood
08-08-2013, 06:42 AM
Breakfast for Dinner 2 still has 10 spaces available. If you are in a top 1000 and cannot seem to make it work, we can take you as a group and help develop you. Our first run with the new guild our goal will be top 750-500. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of an up and coming guild, and still have the opportunity to move into the top 75 when you are ready.

Breakfast for Dinner has limited space, mid level with high stats and or gem player. A greater amount of activity will be required during war event.

PM me for more information :)

Deadwater
08-08-2013, 12:56 PM
BFD is a very dedicated guild, I'm helping bluedood run bfd2 so if anyone is interested in joining bfd2 you can also pm me.

Bluedood
08-09-2013, 07:02 AM
If you prefer to ask questions about the guilds in a live chat, we can talk on Groupme. Email me from my profile requesting an invite to chat.

sousas
08-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Now doing War Effort I to XV.

This quest will be ended before start of guild war, therefore this is a good opportunity to increase your stats by 6k.

Bluedood
08-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Breakfast for Dinner has one space left, we are looking for a player who can score over 100k conquest points. PM me or email with questions.

Breakfast for Dinner 2 has room for at least 8 players, if you have a small guild and cannot seem to break into top 750 rank, this could be an option for you.

Sam Spade
09-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Breakfast for Dinner is a top 75 guild that just started a development guild for newer members not quite ready for the higher ranks, but with a clear path of working into and with an established group. We are one of the few who completed the Daleth quest, and have completed each guild LTQ so far.

We are looking for active players for both guilds who enjoy the game and especially the war event. Breakfast for Dinner 2 will be for the free to light gem player who doesn't meet stat requirements for major guilds or the more casual player that wants to learn and grow at a slower pace. The two spaces open in Breakfast for Dinner main guild will be for the player who consistently scores above 100k conquest points and wants to step into a top 75 environment and take the game to the next level.

Both guilds will require the use of the free Groupme app. Please contact me here via PM with questions or email from my profile page. Thanks!

And I can speak for the TRUTH. They were not happy ENOUGH in BFD to not hijack the Blades of Rage. J was trusted by the REAL founder of BoR (Cruz, and the original name of the guild was itscruz) and given the founder position when Cruz decided to stop playing the game. ChuChu jumped aboard to get the benefit of all the hard work and earned bonuses just a couple months ago. J and ChuChu (mostly ChuChu because J went into hiding because he couldn't face his old guild mates after his treachery) then decided they'd boot everyone that they didn't take with them - only gem players were spared - to BFD. BoR was renamed Breakfast for Dinner and was going to replace BFD2 and the original BFD2 members would be moved to the NEW BFD2 (the old BoR that was gutted and ALL remaining members booted) so they would benefit from all the bonuses and upgrades either won or bought by the ousted members.

THAT is the TRUTH about the BFD "Family" that you might be joining. If that is the kind of people you want to align yourself with...you deserve each other.

Just so you know...I am not repeating anything I heard from anyone else (or showing blind loyalty to someone I've known a couple months) I know all this because I AM ONE OF THE PLAYERS THAT WAS PROMISED FAIR TREATMENT BUT WAS JUST LIED TO, BELITTLED, CALLED A WHINER BY CHUCHU, TOLD BY HER "WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES" WHEN TOLD WE WERE BEING BOOTED FROM THE GUILD WE BUILT, AND THEN DUMPED LIKE JUST SO MUCH GARBAGE.

This bunch have no ethics, morals, or integrity...good luck dealing with them! One last thing: I have no reason to lie, but they have EVERY reason to want you to believe this is all false...because it's going to come back to bite them in the butt!