PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion] make outstanding friend requests first in first out

Marco_
08-05-2013, 02:55 PM
The current implementation seems to be "if your outstanding friend requests are maxed at 50, any new requests silently disappear into thin air".
Which can be very annoying if you PM someone here on the forum asking to friend you, and then the list get capped by request spam before that person can send you the friend request. (or the other way around: PM: "I sent you a friend request", reply: "never got it, since my outstanding list was capped")

If should be made first in first out, where a new request pushes out the oldest outstanding request when you're at the cap.

XBDMRRFPN
08-05-2013, 03:06 PM
the problem is that to accept or remove friends takes quite a time...
don't know if it happens only to me but the lag is quite annoying honestly

they should do something about it, really

revolutionx
08-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Agreed with Marco. If this is at all possible, it would be really handy. It is such a hassle for those of us who constantly have 50 requests to delete them at every given moment basically so we're able to actually receive the ones we want.

Nicco
08-05-2013, 04:51 PM
It would be nice to have check boxes next to friends and friend requests so that you could accept and ignore them in batches...

Bearsuo
08-05-2013, 11:00 PM
the problem is that to accept or remove friends takes quite a time...
don't know if it happens only to me but the lag is quite annoying honestly

they should do something about it, really

You, sir, should be awarded a Nobel Prize in Knights and Dragonology.

Spartacus_KnD
08-06-2013, 08:08 AM
Another useful feature to implement would be writing level and guild under the character name, so we would know if the request shall be accepted or ignored without opening the profile

Musketeer
08-06-2013, 10:49 AM
It would be nice to have the option to not accept friend requests at all; just block them.

ToddWY
08-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Another useful feature to implement would be writing level and guild under the character name, so we would know if the request shall be accepted or ignored without opening the profile

As an Android user I'd be happy to even have a working profile button :p

ppownage
08-06-2013, 11:28 AM
As an Android user I'd be happy to even have a working profile button :p
haha yes indeed!!! xD

drhawk
08-06-2013, 11:47 AM
All I want is significant decrease in lag associated with having many friends. The lag makes adding new friends such a chore.

Spongie
08-06-2013, 12:39 PM
What I mostly do just accept them battle them once for some points and then just remove them.. having around 50 friends is kinda the max
or lagg kills the game..