PDA

View Full Version : Stat Increase - More bang for your buck???

13Stalker
08-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Hey all!
This is my first new thread because I want to get some feedback. Once I am past lvl 151 I am already in the highest boss tier so what difference does xp gain make to me? I understand if you are semi-camping or at a lower lvl keeping xp gain to a min would seem the wise thing to do. I have limited gold so I try to use it wisely. I know the boss event is a great stat builder, but when I compare the PVP to the LTQ it would seem you get a much higher raw stat boost for a lot less money doing the PVP. Am I missing something or does this seem a good way to go?

I still do the LTQ currently 19/35 and will try to see how far I can get without gold.

What do you all think?

Thief
08-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Once you hit lvl 151 you are correct there is very little reason to "camp" or watch your XP. That doesnt' mean you should ignore XP. When you get to lvl 250 you have your own set of problems as you will be the number 1 target during WD events and will have a hard time scoring good amount of points.

Besides that though yes when i hit lvl 151 i will finally start to participate in the LTQ events.

I wouldn't reccomend loot farming though (as they are pointless)

S&H Max
08-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Also when you climb in level, your rivals climb in stats, so make sure to also keep a good def/level ratio!

13Stalker
08-05-2013, 02:26 PM
I've pretty much been doing all of the events to some extent. I have finished a few. The first LTQ was a good one and I finished it and the prizes have not been as good since. Seems the best raw stat increase at least right now is the PVP because you get the units for killing each lvl in the commando event and you get units for your individual and faction scope in the pvp. The commando units are pretty good compared to what we get in the LTQ. I'm thinking for the stat increase that is the best way to invest gold.

13Stalker
08-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Also when you climb in level, your rivals climb in stats, so make sure to also keep a good def/level ratio!

So far I'm lvl 175 and 680k def.

Thief
08-05-2013, 03:05 PM
So far I'm lvl 175 and 680k def.

At that lvl your best defense is to keep a low "Rank" (Right now i would say don't go past General)

I know it sounds strange...but the higher your rank the bigger of a target you become by those that will always beat you...regardless of what your defense is.

Chris_
08-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Nice thread. I was wondering this myself. Just hit lvl 151 after the boss event😭

13Stalker
08-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Your right... always a bigger fish in this pond.

jchow69
08-05-2013, 03:37 PM
What's ur stamina? The pvp prizes are good, too. Getting battle points also help your faction and can get you individual prizes. It's not that hard to score 100k battle points for your level if you are active. You should be getting on average about 300 battle points a win.

Chris_
08-05-2013, 04:28 PM
What's ur stamina? The pvp prizes are good, too. Getting battle points also help your faction and can get you individual prizes. It's not that hard to score 100k battle points for your level if you are active. You should be getting on average about 300 battle points a win.
I have 68 stamina and can get up to 850 Bp if I can find a good target. But I usually go for 600+

jchow69
08-05-2013, 04:32 PM
I have 68 stamina and can get up to 850 Bp if I can find a good target. But I usually go for 600+

You should have no problem finishing 8 or 9/14 in pvp event if you are active. Also, you can go for top 10000 in the individual rewards.

OBAMASMAMA
08-05-2013, 04:43 PM

I was a L65 when I broke 100k BP in an event.. 17 stamina, 150 BP average. Not hard at all

Bstreazy
08-05-2013, 04:52 PM
I used about 80 gold total to finish lvl10 of the pvp event and get 535k (top 2500) in the fvf event. That's at level 115, getting 300 bp or less off most of my attacks, and 500 off really good raiding targets.

jchow69
08-05-2013, 05:31 PM
I am level 53/54 and got like 65 or 66k battle points, getting about 120-150 a hit. Could've gotten 75k or more, but was grounded for a day! I was able to get as far as 180/200 wins needed for 8/14. What a loss!

StickShift
08-05-2013, 06:02 PM
I'm lvl76, I look at the FvF tourney not putting out good enough units for the amount of leveling up I would do. I just scored 30k this last tourney 4/14... Am I looking at this wrong?

S&H Max
08-05-2013, 07:21 PM
At that lvl your best defense is to keep a low "Rank" (Right now i would say don't go past General)

I know it sounds strange...but the higher your rank the bigger of a target you become by those that will always beat you...regardless of what your defense is.

That is so true, I'm major rigth now and no big player attack me and at le level 177 I know there is a lot that can beat me!

And me I look at bigger rank than me to find people over-vault or with LE building or for big battle point! Only trouble I'm at 200k BP to rank up so migth get attack by more powerfull player, will see how my new defense takes it!

tvvicee
08-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Ontopic: pam lv26 (7rare/9uncomm/10comm)

Slightly offtopic: I, could use some advice in how "intelligently" grow stronger. Iam LvL69 an just made Major. Iam still newbie since I started about 5/6weeks ago australia was my first war. Currently I have 80k stats in att/def. I dont use gold, but might use some if it seems worthy for me regardless of the current hack cheat glitch whatever. Its fun to some extent and wouldn't hurt spent some every once in a while.

As of now I pretty much do everything what is going on to the fullest. Every event regardless of the xp. Sometimes it happens I see 300k stats in my level tier but thats only few & I dont like and couldn't camp. Want do stuff and get stuff done. Like it was intended to play. However I can't ignore that fact all along when I eventually reach a level where that does become an issue,. So basically I ask for what events should I do, how to play in general, which better dont participate in etc..

!!! Thanks for any constructive advice.!!!

Ps: energy:980 stamina: 28 /
att/def. 39points. Iph: ~120k

marklinalexanderho
08-05-2013, 09:26 PM
haha yes bro i see how u feel! moment i entered 151 n above territory it was like a breath of fresh air! no more worries abt exp gains LOL

i agree too like wad some of them said gotta keep ur def/lvl ratio maintained tho as u may suffer more if u neglect it while levelling up. 1 of my faction mates was being pounded hard by players 5-10x his att/def after hitting lvl 250 T.T

Thief
08-06-2013, 07:41 AM
That is so true, I'm major rigth now and no big player attack me and at le level 177 I know there is a lot that can beat me!

And me I look at bigger rank than me to find people over-vault or with LE building or for big battle point! Only trouble I'm at 200k BP to rank up so migth get attack by more powerfull player, will see how my new defense takes it!

If it makes you feel any better i'm already a General. My goal is to NOT be Spec Ops anytime soon. (luckily i can't score any BP being this rank and lvl right now anyways).

I think you should be fine until you hit General...or maybe even Spec Ops. Again the big guys are always going to target those that are going to give them the best bang for the buck. If you dont have a million defense, high rank and lots of money there is virtually no reason for them to hit you.

Ontopic: pam lv26 (7rare/9uncomm/10comm)

Slightly offtopic: I, could use some advice in how "intelligently" grow stronger. Iam LvL69 an just made Major. Iam still newbie since I started about 5/6weeks ago australia was my first war. Currently I have 80k stats in att/def. I dont use gold, but might use some if it seems worthy for me regardless of the current hack cheat glitch whatever. Its fun to some extent and wouldn't hurt spent some every once in a while.

As of now I pretty much do everything what is going on to the fullest. Every event regardless of the xp. Sometimes it happens I see 300k stats in my level tier but thats only few & I dont like and couldn't camp. Want do stuff and get stuff done. Like it was intended to play. However I can't ignore that fact all along when I eventually reach a level where that does become an issue,. So basically I ask for what events should I do, how to play in general, which better dont participate in etc..

!!! Thanks for any constructive advice.!!!

Ps: energy:980 stamina: 28 /
att/def. 39points. Iph: ~120k

Boss Events, Crate Events, WD events
Stay away from LTQ events and PVP events.
*If you have to participate in the FvF events because of your faction (or because you will feel guilty like me if you don't) then only raid lvl 7 armories, supply depots and Command Centers.

haha yes bro i see how u feel! moment i entered 151 n above territory it was like a breath of fresh air! no more worries abt exp gains LOL

i agree too like wad some of them said gotta keep ur def/lvl ratio maintained tho as u may suffer more if u neglect it while levelling up. 1 of my faction mates was being pounded hard by players 5-10x his att/def after hitting lvl 250 T.T

Yea very few are ever in a rush to get to 250. You might not count XP eveytime you get it once you hit 151 but you don't run to XP with open arms.

S&H Max
08-06-2013, 04:51 PM
If it makes you feel any better i'm already a General. My goal is to NOT be Spec Ops anytime soon. (luckily i can't score any BP being this rank and lvl right now anyways).

I think you should be fine until you hit General...or maybe even Spec Ops. Again the big guys are always going to target those that are going to give them the best bang for the buck. If you dont have a million defense, high rank and lots of money there is virtually no reason for them to hit you.

lol thats not good news then Thief!

I hit 1mil def this week, I'll be general by the end of WD and I'm usually over-vault inbetween event to upgrade those LE buildings!

So please dont tell your friends my in-game name ;)

Or come to my level will have fun together during FvsF

Thief
08-06-2013, 04:58 PM
lol thats not good news then Thief!

I hit 1mil def this week, I'll be general by the end of WD and I'm usually over-vault inbetween event to upgrade those LE buildings!

So please dont tell your friends my in-game name ;)

Or come to my level will have fun together during FvsF

Congradulations on the 1 million Defense Mark. That right there is the advantage of doing the LTQ as your stats have grown Dratically. Also don't worry i won't let anyone know your name ;P

When i hit that 151+ mark we will definately have to FvF back and forth.