PDA

View Full Version : I need an update plz, whats happened?

Tito89
08-05-2013, 03:30 AM
Ok. Ive returned to the forums after, what, 2 days no monitoring them and people have been banned. is this true? if so then who and why. Sirius im sorry if this violates anything from the tos but im a bit in the dark here and i was born curious...

ffp
08-05-2013, 03:48 AM
Short version, some guy posted some alleged screenshots of people in a WD top2 faction talking about hacking. Usual things happened, trolls joined up, everybody accused everybody and not one word from gree.

typical day on funzio, you didn't miss much.

Tito89
08-05-2013, 03:51 AM
i just checked the twitter pics. it never changes. now i want someone to start trolling so i have something to do other than watch a tennis match between ferr and someone else

Serious F
08-05-2013, 03:56 AM
Ok. Ive returned to the forums after, what, 2 days no monitoring them and people have been banned. is this true? if so then who and why. Sirius im sorry if this violates anything from the tos but im a bit in the dark here and i was born curious...

I got information by a banned friend that asking questions is not always tolerated.
As I registered at this forum today I had to accept the forum rules. These were pretty unspecific about the possibility of banning members. I asked via "site feedback" to a webmaster for more detailed information.
If there is an extended version of the forum rules it should be
a)viewable in public and
b)each user has to accept this guideline by clicking a link each time these forum rules get an update

Tito89
08-05-2013, 04:00 AM
i have read the tos stickied above this thread but i dont wanna read them every time i post something slightly outta guidlines. btw you picked a great time to join the forum.

Serious F
08-05-2013, 04:10 AM
i have read the tos stickied above this thread but i dont wanna read them every time i post something slightly outta guidlines. btw you picked a great time to join the forum.

I still have to answer THIS FOX question to post....pffft...

Tito89,
I don't mean that you should accept the forum rule each time you want to post. Each member should get a link to the official forum rules each time there is a change or an update. This link should lead to the rules and you would have to accept it to continue postings in the future.

serious

Tito89
08-05-2013, 04:23 AM
so true, agreeing man here,

I am a cow
08-05-2013, 04:28 AM
so far we have had the usual crap the odd helpful thread (thanks thief and co) and then there is the really random ones and the one asking the questions ( which btw is fine I mean we all have a right) then we have the "hacker" allegations which to be honest are just overkill 1-2 fine but multiple people posting ridiculous crap about hackers is too much

SGT Rud
08-05-2013, 09:47 AM
For every one good thread, we have to have 20 bad ones.