PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting new members to join the DST family! Aiming for 150

KalebR
08-04-2013, 08:41 PM
I am currently looking for a couple new members for my faction called the Destroyers! We are really fun, talk a lot of smack, compete with each other but we always get serious during war time. In Poland and Australia we have placed in the top 250 at 195 and 201. We are looking for new members who can help us break that top 150 barrier. We ask for at least 35k wdp but we have many who score in the 50-100k region. I personally score 100k. We prefer gold player but WE HAVE NEVER and WILL NEVER require it. Superactivity is a requirement though. Our bonuses might not be the best and we realize that but we are now working hard to try and get better bonuses.
They include:
Health Regen Time -23%
Ground Attack +5%
Infantry Attack +5%
Infantry Defense +30%
Ground Defense +20%
Air Defense +15%
Sea Defense +5%
Building Defense +15%
Building Output +10%
Guild Member Increase +22

If our faction seems like a new home for you then please Private Message me! If its too much but you're interested, we have a farm faction that is ranked 1913 that we can talk about that only asks 7k wdp. Thanks for reading!

Wayne-Metal
08-04-2013, 11:22 PM
410226283 Cornutos
EPIC TOP 250 With sights on Top 150
We have a world wide team.
Cornutos Requirements:
25k battle points
Attack/Defense ->1k times your level
Tiered daily donations-> $1-4M
Why will you join-> fun, bonuses, fellowship
We have too many bonuses to list.
Gold members will not be alone.
We don't kick a lot of players. Only those who don't make an effort but we are selective. Join our group if you want better. Apply at the gate.

KalebR
08-08-2013, 04:27 PM
come on guys we need two members