PDA

View Full Version : No Getting Full Refill of Battle Health

Senator McCarthy
08-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Anyone out there having problems with battle health aid pack?

I have couple of syndicate members only able to get two or three hits out of 4 during battle after replenishing battle health.

CohibAA
08-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Anyone out there having problems with battle health aid pack?

I have couple of syndicate members only able to get two or three hits out of 4 during battle after replenishing battle health.

Yes, and the reply was that a bug made it so the hit didn't show, but did count. Which is weird, because it has happened when I hit people with money, and I didn't get their money four times.

:rolleyes:

Senator McCarthy
08-04-2013, 05:26 PM
No... the problem is after the refill... they can only hit two or three times... not hitting 4 times and only two or three "hits" showing.

Yes, and the reply was that a bug made it so the hit didn't show, but did count. Which is weird, because it has happened when I hit people with money, and I didn't get their money four times.

:rolleyes:

bald zeemer
08-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Yes, CohibAA was referring to Gree's response to this issue in previous wars.

Essentially they say that the hits were made too fast for server to keep up, but that the hits will eventually be counted.

This has drawn skeptical responses, since in earlier wars Gree admitted that it was sometimes only giving 3 (or even 2) hits, and provided refunds. The problem, they say, has since been fixed - but to players there is absolutely no visible change in outcome.

t12pm
08-04-2013, 05:38 PM
you know i didn't keep track yesterday but i blew through a vault in like 30 min, i have never done that before, and afterwards i seemed to remember hitting refill and then like had to hit it again right away i know before 4 hits but it was to late to look at closer

Steve0
08-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Same here got 2 hits instead of 4, only happened on a gold refill.

Electrify
08-04-2013, 07:05 PM
how would it count if you hit 3 ppl then it pops up as you needing an energy refil? how do you bypass that on getting the 4th hit?

bald zeemer
08-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Gree claim that it tacks on to your win total at some later time.

I can't explain the mechanics, simply reporting what they say is happening.

MattThomas08
08-04-2013, 08:08 PM
I can't explain the mechanics, simply reporting what they say is happening.

Neither can Gree. When you ask them, they just respond by shaking their fingers and saying "Jazz Hands". Yeah I dunno either but I recorded it...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/in-the-zone.gif

FOAD
08-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Yep when this happened to me in early wars used to get refunds. Now they say they examine your records, confirm you did get 4 hits, that you pushed too quickly to register and it counted. Since you don't see score who knows when they reconcile and how much "you win" or did you lose? LOL.

So slow down on the hits dudes...and when you get the same response...I guess ask to see your results and pt totals..good luck with that. No use questioning them IMO you won't win.

Marcus Aurelius
08-04-2013, 09:40 PM
It has happened to me a few times this war. It happened more the first few wars but if your not paying attention you could be missing a hit every once in awhile.

sister morphine
08-05-2013, 04:09 AM
Yes, CohibAA was referring to Gree's response to this issue in previous wars.

Essentially they say that the hits were made too fast for server to keep up, but that the hits will eventually be counted.

This has drawn skeptical responses, since in earlier wars Gree admitted that it was sometimes only giving 3 (or even 2) hits, and provided refunds. The problem, they say, has since been fixed - but to players there is absolutely no visible change in outcome.
When I complained about this during a Kingdom Age war they said a bug meant that hits would occasionally take 26 health points rather than the 25 it's supposed to.

Sandukan
08-05-2013, 05:21 AM
The 3 hits thing has happened to me a few times especially when going up against HTC. Maybe its because I know I would be milking Dipstik of millions and I go too fast.

What happens is that it looks like you are getting 3 hits.
If you stop and wait a few minutes your win total increases by one. Sometimes I am going so fast that when I do stop to bank Dipstik's donations my win total goes up by 5 or 10. I 'm not sure if points are also awarded and what amount they award later.

lucky83
08-05-2013, 06:00 AM

Funny thing, cause i reported a problem in getting 3 hits/refill during first three wars. Iv'e yet to get a refund. And now it's happening again. I'm not even wasting energy in writing a new report, cause i know i'll just get another automated response as best. I'd much rather have the main prize from the second ltq (bedside blaster?) that i deserved by dishing out quite some gold.

But hey, who am i to ask Gree, they clearly think im just a drop in the sea judging by the fact i'm still waiting for a responce since like april?