PDA

View Full Version : Still don't have access to my faction after 2 weeks

syltaylor
08-04-2013, 09:32 AM
The glitch that keeps you from accessing your faction is still there for me and has not been fixed. I'm not surprised. Has anyone's been fixed? Since I started I have had issue after issue and sent in tickets not a single one was ever resolved.if this doesn't get fixed soon I may just leave all gree games. I play to relax from real life not add to stress. Gree really needs to hire some more support. Most tech supports I have dealt with have closer to a 48 hr turn around time not a several weeks to never time. I know of one with over a dozen games and most turn arounds are less than 24 hrs. And it's similar with being free games with options of real cash purchases.

So again I ask has anyone's been fixed or are u still waiting?

Big John
08-04-2013, 09:37 AM
Our leader is in same boat, shows he's still in faction but has joined another on a temp basis.

thunder
08-04-2013, 10:25 AM
If your the leader there is no solution. If your not the leader your leader has to kick you out than you can rejoin.

syltaylor
08-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Ya I'm leader. Gree has stated they can fix it but I really doubt they can or are even trying. So bc of this my entire faction is sol. I wouldn't be near as mad if it was just me but as leader the only other option is disband. Which will make an addl near 40 people who may potentially leave gree games taking their friends and family with them.

Screwloose
08-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Same here.....still no access, had my ticket closed as there is a fix, yet I still haven't been reinstated or the problem fixed.

I have seen replies on the forum from several mods saying different things, I and my faction members have a several different replies from support, it's a joke!!

I'm beginning to believe that they don't have a fix and aren't really that bothered about it either. I decided a few days ago that if I'm not reinstated at least two days before Canada I will be deleting the app and never playing the game again. Most of my faction have decided to do the same, unfortunately we are not big spenders so what do Gree care if they lose us.....

It will be a shame as I've really enjoyed my time playing this game and have met some nice people from all over the world, but I'm not spending money on something that no longer works, or really cares if it works correctly anymore.

No doubt this thread will be closed like the others, with the usual 'There is a fix for this problem, send a request through support' comment attached, which will only show they want to keep this off the forum as its an embarrassment.

fils
08-05-2013, 04:47 AM
Screwloose, we are not big spenders but we are spenders and I promise you that if this is not sorted out soon I'll make my best to get my money back, hoping that raises some kind of awareness within Apple regarding Gree's pseudo-customer service that makes them rethink who they are working with.

GeoffW
08-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Couple of hours ago the problem was suddenly fixed for me, out of the blue. Without warning I was teleported from my temporary new faction home, straight back to leadership of my own faction. I only realised when I went to check the stats on the pvp event and saw the faction name had changed. No email no message, nothing. Still at least it's fixed for me.

Rade
08-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Well, at least it was fixed. Now you know that they were working on it and their customer service probably was just overloaded as it always is.