PDA

View Full Version : Another night of spam and necro.

Kidkiller
08-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Title say it all, another necrophiliac guy showed up. Thats the freaking second day we get that, what is going on... seriously.

Smarty Pants
08-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Oh you mean our friendly neighborhood CJ The ****les? Nah he seems cool.

the_dude
08-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Siriusly.....

Trolls know gree likes their weekends off so its their time to play.

Kidkiller
08-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Ooh man, I was knowing he gonna show up in my thread... Geez. I'll need a valium or two.

Kidkiller
08-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Siriusly.....

Trolls know gree likes their weekends off so its their time to play.
Get used to it , they gonna show up every weekend if the trend is exact.

candyson
08-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Get used to it , they gonna show up every weekend if the trend is exact.
Gree also likes to take off their Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

Kidkiller
08-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Gree also likes to take off their Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Ouch, gonna be hard to follow relevant threads with a necro.

Gingeasian
08-03-2013, 10:54 PM
I wonder which CJ hes talking about

sister morphine
08-03-2013, 11:15 PM
I wonder which CJ hes talking about
A previous model of Assault & Flattery ;) they got rid of necro-baby nice and quick this time

Kidkiller
08-03-2013, 11:17 PM
A previous model of Assault & Flattery ;) they got rid of necro-baby nice and quick this time yes this one was particulary immature this time.

Jerle
08-03-2013, 11:30 PM
I banned him. I also took a little while to think about how to prevent this from happening regularly and modified the forum code to make extreme necroposting (> 6 months) somewhat harder to do.

Kidkiller
08-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Thanks Jerle. That was pretty annoying all this. I don't really know why they are doing that. Probsbly just kids having too much spare time in hands.

candyson
08-03-2013, 11:45 PM
I banned him. I also took a little while to think about how to prevent this from happening regularly and modified the forum code to make extreme necroposting (> 6 months) somewhat harder to do.
Thanks, Jerle

TZora
08-03-2013, 11:53 PM
gj and good luck with the new control measures! btw, until there's regular moderation, they'll find a way to get back :)

Kidkiller
08-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Its like anything, left a chaotic toddler alone without checking him, probability of coming back and having to clean a mess approach 100% the longer you leave him alone.

TZora
08-04-2013, 12:22 AM
i really wonder why doesn't gree choose a couple of dedicated members as mods for the weekends .. i mean, every online community/forum selects a few dedicated members and give them the mod privileges.

Lurker
08-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Nice work Jerle

Rastas
08-04-2013, 12:55 AM
i really wonder why doesn't gree choose a couple of dedicated members as mods for the weekends .. i mean, every online community/forum selects a few dedicated members and give them the mod privileges.

No thanks, I don't even want to begin to imagine what Dipstick would be like as a mod.

recruiter
08-04-2013, 01:16 AM
god,why are there so much noobs bum licking jerle.

montecore
08-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Title say it all, another necrophiliac guy showed up. Thats the freaking second day we get that, what is going on... seriously.

What is going on? It sounds like someone is replying to old threads, and putting them on the front page.

recruiter
08-04-2013, 01:25 AM
What is going on? It sounds like someone is replying to old threads, and putting them on the front page.
Nothing happened.Just some newbie who saw a lot of trolls as usual.

montecore
08-04-2013, 01:26 AM
Nothing happened.Just some newbie who saw a lot of trolls as usual.

What's a troll?

recruiter
08-04-2013, 01:46 AM
What's a troll?
-__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________-

TZora
08-04-2013, 02:24 AM
what's __________________________________________________ ______
__________________________________________________ ____________
_______________________________________________ ??

recruiter
08-04-2013, 03:31 AM
what's __________________________________________________ ______
__________________________________________________ ____________
_______________________________________________ ??
actually its -__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______-

its long for -_-

Ciara
08-04-2013, 04:19 AM
A permanent ban based on Internet address would be good, going by the behaviour of J0ker, who was presumably banned yesterday for his racist comments. All his threads and posts were wiped but he could still create a new account and send out really vile PMs. In French, obviously, which has a certain poetry to it, but still not something you want to wake up to. :/

It would be nice to have some protection from that kind of stuff, like a way of banning in the forum and in the game.. :( There's a line between humorous trolling and vicious threats that the passive-aggressive can't understand.

TZora
08-04-2013, 05:19 AM
A permanent ban based on Internet address would be good, going by the behaviour of J0ker, who was presumably banned yesterday for his racist comments.
i don't mean to give ideas but spammers aren't fools to use their real IP address. shhhhh .. lets not discuss any further :)

TZora
08-04-2013, 08:01 AM
I'll do it...
yea right :rolleyes:

Dipstik
08-04-2013, 08:04 AM
That's because your superpower is talking to fish.

Dipstik
08-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Yeah but I've watched super friends... All you do is talk to fish.

Dipstik
08-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Maybe a dc team up movie... With your powers combined you could catch some fish in your lasso and make them tell you the truth!

recruiter
08-04-2013, 09:43 AM
says he wants to be a mod. derails thread 1 min later.

recruiter
08-04-2013, 09:47 AM
well. i will reveal your identity muhahahaha

Marcus Aurelius
08-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Understatement.

ShawnBB
08-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Ask for it and you will receive

Stop, you damn necromancer. Faora gonna kick ur ass.