PDA

View Full Version : Why are gold buildings not type A?

Panda Express
08-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Exactly what the title says. Why are gold buildings not type A?

ShawnBB
08-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Because I like eating chow mein and Beijing beef!

187omni
08-03-2013, 07:04 PM
La la la la

candyson
08-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Exactly what the title says. Why are gold buildings not type A?

They want you to waste your money on useless buildings

Armalg-the-Good
08-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Some are but.... even though that are are low level and pretty horrible investments compared to home much real life money they cost. The Empire theater (type A) is way too expensive for what it does. Then there are buildings like the Jazz club (type b) which are both expensive and completely useless. They serve to remove money from players who are poorly researched and unaware of how bad they are.... or for those that have a collect them all mentality. I to wished they'd relook at their payout schemes at least to be comparable to how much gold they cost rather than level.

Sandukan
08-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Some are but.... even though that are are low level and pretty horrible investments compared to home much real life money they cost. The Empire theater (type A) is way too expensive for what it does. Then there are buildings like the Jazz club (type b) which are both expensive and completely useless. They serve to remove money from players who are poorly researched and unaware of how bad they are.... or for those that have a collect them all mentality. I to wished they'd relook at their payout schemes at least to be comparable to how much gold they cost rather than level.

What is wrong with having good and bad choices?
That's life.

Armalg-the-Good
08-04-2013, 08:37 AM
What is wrong with having good and bad choices?
That's life.

For one GREE already has a reputation as a GREE(d)y corporation that cares not for its customers. Why accentuate that with poor value options that cost real life money. The game is littered with them already.... 17 gold for an NPC mafia, scratchers, most gold buildings available to low level players, all of the set gold gear. Instead of trying to relying on people making bad choices.... how about making those gold choices enticing so the majority of the player base wants to spend more money. The lower level buildings all start at relatively low income payouts when the big picture is considered.... so at the very least making them type A buildings would help those that spend early get some value for their money. They'd still not have a lot of "end game" value but at least they'd serve as a stepping stone to get to end game buildings if they were A rather than being another reason to be pissed off with Crime City.....

budman68
08-04-2013, 08:42 AM
these were established before gree. during the funzio era. So I for once have defended Gree. i am sure it will be for the last time ever.lol

Panda Express
08-05-2013, 10:00 AM
They made adjustments to the RP items they can do the same for gold building payouts.

Bala82
08-05-2013, 10:15 AM
They made adjustments to the RP items they can do the same for gold building payouts.

Why would they ?

There no reason for them to do this as it doesn't affect money they make.

MattThomas08
08-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Why would they ?

There no reason for them to do this as it doesn't affect money they make.

They might make money if they released some NEW gold buildings that were type A.

Bala82
08-05-2013, 10:51 AM
They might make money if they released some NEW gold buildings that were type A.

True but quote was from a member suggesting they could change current gold building not new ones ?

Panda Express
08-05-2013, 03:01 PM
They are lazy. Why do new ones when you can just change current ones?

murf
08-05-2013, 03:42 PM
They are lazy. Why do new ones when you can just change current ones?

So people spend more gold...

Imagine if they released a building similar to the Chinese Pagoda for 150-250 gold...a lot of people would buy 2 of them.

Panda Express
08-05-2013, 05:14 PM
You really think all the gold spenders have these terrible gold buildings.... I'm pretty sure they have made room for LTBs.

murf
08-05-2013, 05:45 PM
You really think all the gold spenders have these terrible gold buildings.... I'm pretty sure they have made room for LTBs.

I'm not talking about the low-level terrible gold buildings...All I stated was a gold Chinese Pagoda would be a huge seller....

and I have 2 of every cash building, 2 of every LTB and 2 of every gold building from Church on up (+ Ice Cream and Smoke Shop) and still have plenty of room for another 6 months of LTBs at least.