PDA

View Full Version : An Ode To MY King...

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 05:17 PM
MY EMPEROR, FERR THE TYRANT TOPPLER

Your Majesty, I cannot paint,
If I could, I’d portray Your glorious being -
Since I cannot, I draw inspiration, in the many wise manifestations of Your compassionate and skillful ways and means… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

I cannot sing Your Majesty,
If I could, I’d chant the virtues You so naturally embody -
Since I cannot, I attempt to sing my songs of gratitude and homage in worded paeans… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

Your Majesty, I am not an artiste,
If I could, I’d act out Your persona -
Since I cannot enact Your persona, I try and perform upon the guidance and confidence Your Majesty displays and endows upon us… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

I’m not an architect Your Majesty,
If I were I’d construct avatars of the qualities You display and the counsel You provide, Hence I try and imbibe them in stories… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

If I were I’d construct avatars of the qualities You display and the counsel You provide, Hence I try and imbibe them in stories… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

Your Majesty, I’m not a scientist,
If I were I’d invent innovations based on Your visions and aspirations, Hence I try and communicate those ideas and ideals… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

I’m not a spiritual mendicant, Your Majesty,
If I were I’d practice meditation, And realize the paramount importance of Your Majesty’s constant reminder – above all else, to be a good human being.

These are but mere words Your Majesty, and since I’m not even a wordsmith, I cannot express what my soul feels and my heart pounds and my head contemplates; But I’m deeply aware that wherever I am, I am but a proud and humble subject of Your Majesty, and a conscious bearer of the light of Your Wisdom Your Majesty…

We are your loyal subjects, and even though we may not fight beside you and your brave warriors, we cheer you on, Your Magnificence…

Your Majesty, I’m no philosopher,
And philosophy leaves me confounded - But when I hear Your Majesty’s words, I begin to understand that the most complicated things can easily become the simplest of actions.

Deep is the bond that Your Majesty has planted, nurtured and rooted, and given loving care and attention.
Fortunate are we to call ourselves Your subjects,
In being the kind of King you are,
Blessed Indeed is this Kingdom, and the borders beyond.

If I were to offer a prayer and a wish, the list is an inspired subject’s attempt to grasp some of Your gems and their open and deep revelations:

May Your reign be an inspiration to others,
May Your being be a mirror for self-reflection,
May Your personification of a perfect Emperor and Warrior King be an example for the ages – now and forever.
May the natural elements in Your Majesty keep expanding from strength to strength, and give life to all it touches, bringing light upon darkness, strength upon weakness, confidence upon doubts, assurance upon insecurity, simplicity upon complexity and love upon hate.

In conclusion, may Your Majesty always remain, the moral compass when we are lost; as constant as the Northern Star, as solid as our mountains, as spacious as the skies, as deep and absorbing as the oceans, and come back in as many infinite lifetimes, as our beloved Druk Gyalpo! And may Your subjects rise to if not above your altruistic expectations.

Long Live Your Majesty! And Now a Glorious a belated but heartfelt blessing On The Delightful And Auspicious Occasion of Your Recent Royal Wedding To Your Flawless Lotus Flower... And Our Queen, May The Supreme Protector Embodied By All That is Modern War Legend, YOU, Your Imperial Majesty And Our Queen By The Flawless Lotus Be The Ever Protective Compassionate Embodiment of Your Majesties' Being, Showered With Love, Strength & Purity... Forever And Ever....we await your commands, directives, and wisdom…Your most humble, unworthy servants of His Highnesses Modern War Empire. Now, Your Magnificence, we anxiously await word of your victory against the filthy, vile, infection that has strangled your people for too long.

Since I cannot, I draw inspiration, in the many wise manifestations of Your compassionate and skillful ways and means… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

Since I cannot, I attempt to sing my songs of gratitude and homage in worded paeans… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

Since I cannot enact Your persona, I try and perform upon the guidance and confidence Your Majesty displays and endows upon us… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

DaBoss!
08-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Great Read!!!!! How long did it take you to write that?

Whistle Blower
08-03-2013, 05:34 PM
I think I'm going to cry. Sniffle sniffle I love you maaaan

General Soviet
08-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Haha, the random Pirate threads are back. The reactions are as interesting as the thread itself.

tvvicee
08-03-2013, 05:59 PM
there's a few copy/paste doubles

OBAMASMAMA
08-03-2013, 06:06 PM
I quit reading it. Too epic

McNasti
08-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Three letters. G, A, and Y.

IrishMavrick
08-03-2013, 06:16 PM
It is good to see PJ back and doing his thing.

lemonhaze
08-03-2013, 06:36 PM
so deep lol

honest Abe
08-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Pj, an hour ago you were making sense and being objective. Have you been drinking? It's like getting a markup that's got so much red on it that you don't bother reading it. Can I get the cliff notes please?

daniel pena
08-04-2013, 01:32 AM
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/no/t26141.gif

Ferr
08-04-2013, 03:19 AM
MY EMPEROR, FERR THE TYRANT TOPPLER

Your Majesty, I’m not a scientist,
If I were I’d invent innovations based on Your visions and aspirations, Hence I try and communicate those ideas and ideals… with the reminder, above all else, of the importance of being a good human being.

I’m not a spiritual mendicant, Your Majesty,
If I were I’d practice meditation, And realize the paramount importance of Your Majesty’s constant reminder – above all else, to be a good human being.

These are but mere words Your Majesty, and since I’m not even a wordsmith, I cannot express what my soul feels and my heart pounds and my head contemplates; But I’m deeply aware that wherever I am, I am but a proud and humble subject of Your Majesty, and a conscious bearer of the light of Your Wisdom Your Majesty…

We are your loyal subjects, and even though we may not fight beside you and your brave warriors, we cheer you on, Your Magnificence…

Your Majesty, I’m no philosopher,
And philosophy leaves me confounded - But when I hear Your Majesty’s words, I begin to understand that the most complicated things can easily become the simplest of actions.

Deep is the bond that Your Majesty has planted, nurtured and rooted, and given loving care and attention.
Fortunate are we to call ourselves Your subjects,
In being the kind of King you are,
Blessed Indeed is this Kingdom, and the borders beyond.

If I were to offer a prayer and a wish, the list is an inspired subject’s attempt to grasp some of Your gems and their open and deep revelations:

May Your reign be an inspiration to others,
May Your being be a mirror for self-reflection,
May Your personification of a perfect Emperor and Warrior King be an example for the ages – now and forever.
May the natural elements in Your Majesty keep expanding from strength to strength, and give life to all it touches, bringing light upon darkness, strength upon weakness, confidence upon doubts, assurance upon insecurity, simplicity upon complexity and love upon hate.

In conclusion, may Your Majesty always remain, the moral compass when we are lost; as constant as the Northern Star, as solid as our mountains, as spacious as the skies, as deep and absorbing as the oceans, and come back in as many infinite lifetimes, as our beloved Druk Gyalpo! And may Your subjects rise to if not above your altruistic expectations.

Long Live Your Majesty! And Now a Glorious a belated but heartfelt blessing On The Delightful And Auspicious Occasion of Your Recent Royal Wedding To Your Flawless Lotus Flower... And Our Queen, May The Supreme Protector Embodied By All That is Modern War Legend, YOU, Your Imperial Majesty And Our Queen By The Flawless Lotus Be The Ever Protective Compassionate Embodiment of Your Majesties' Being, Showered With Love, Strength & Purity... Forever And Ever....we await your commands, directives, and wisdom…Your most humble, unworthy servants of His Highnesses Modern War Empire. Now, Your Magnificence, we anxiously await word of your victory against the filthy, vile, infection that has strangled your people for too long.

It feels as if I know you, let me finish it for you...

Long Live Your Majesty! And Now a Glorious Tashi Delek On The Delightful And Auspicious Occasion of Your Wedding To Your Flawless Lotus... And Our Queen, Ashi Jetsun Pema: May The Supreme Protector Embodied By The Raven Mahakala And Our Queen By The Flawless Lotus Be The Ever Protective Compassionate Embodiment of Your Majesties' Being, Showered With Love, Strength & Purity... Forever And Ever....

Tashi Delek Gakey Phuensum Tshogpa!

Ferr
08-04-2013, 06:49 PM
What of your queen?!?! Women must have equal rights! Mwhahahahanaha
I know i know ;)
At least there is a thread with some humor here.

Mcdoc
08-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Why am I seeing this thread - I thought I had this A$$ Clown on ignore :/

Well the good news is - he is banned already so I guess I don't have to block this account too :/

Serious F
08-05-2013, 02:11 AM
I know this poem it was written for a wedding I think :)

Tashi Delek

Killa Chunk
08-05-2013, 05:26 AM
Mr. PJ, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

whitefire
08-05-2013, 06:18 AM
PJ, is this part of your psychiatric treatment plan?

fkamb
08-05-2013, 08:50 AM
We should all have a fiddler in our courtyards while the men are out hunting moose.

Come play with us, one more spot left. For a poet

theartlessone
08-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Why am I seeing this thread - I thought I had this A$$ Clown on ignore :/

Well the good news is - he is banned already so I guess I don't have to block this account too :/

Typical.

Yet another with the inability to fully comprehend the message laid forth. Maybe in time the "ramblings" will make sense and the cloud of ignorance burn away amidst the dawn of a new day. Let the epiphany besiege you my friend, let it consume your very being till the day the worlds align and all is right once again.

Speed ump
08-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Doc, the trolls run rampant still. Even after all the recent events.