PDA

View Full Version : Next LTB?

Haien
08-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Probably a 48hr building, unless Gree decides to introduce a non 12-24-48 building (which would suck).

What do you think?

Kidkiller
08-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Hope for a 24 easier to sync.

187omni
08-03-2013, 03:46 PM
maybe they'll throw a curve ball and do a 6hr, something else to rob with night clubs.

My2cents
08-03-2013, 04:31 PM
I think none this time around. But if they do, please, please make it a type-A. I wouldn't care if it was a 6 hour collection.

Cobra Shuttle
08-03-2013, 04:41 PM
maybe they'll throw a curve ball and do a 6hr, something else to rob with night clubs.

That's what I'm thinking.

Kidkiller
08-03-2013, 05:20 PM
If it happen and the property of the building are superior to the NC, then they might A:Make the building price insanely high or B: Less time to upgrade to lvl10 that gold will be needed just to past the lvl5 in time for the end of event.

Curtis Snow
08-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Make a 12 hour building in the 30M range that collects 275k every 12 hours at level 1.

ShawnBB
08-04-2013, 01:23 AM
Make a 12 hour building in the 30M range that collects 275k every 12 hours at level 1.

How about you turn on spreedsheet and look for something called "Toy Box". He is waving at you.

Ragmondino
08-04-2013, 02:08 AM
It'll be 24hr

jopdermod
08-04-2013, 02:25 AM
It'll be 24hr

probably around 60-70 million starting then, and a payout of around 600k .. what does that sounds like .. mmm

TZora
08-04-2013, 02:27 AM
if gree offered a 12/24/48 hour building, i'll buy it and increase my iph .. if gree offered some 6/8/18 hour building, i'll pass on again and be better robbing other's 6/8/18 hr builds ... win-win :)

TZora
08-04-2013, 02:28 AM
probably around 60-70 million starting then, and a payout of around 600k .. what does that sounds like .. mmm
sounds like a 12 hr payout building :)

megar1
08-04-2013, 02:57 AM
if gree offered a 12/24/48 hour building, i'll buy it and increase my iph .. if gree offered some 6/8/18 hour building, i'll pass on again and be better robbing other's 6/8/18 hr builds ... win-win :)

haha this is so true.
there acctually some idiot im robbing at the moment with a lvl 9 still..
money well spent when it will be robbed like 80% of the time

BigMoney
08-04-2013, 03:01 AM
haha this is so true.

If you have the IPH to afford it, the decision to spend the in-game cash on the LTB items alone is worth it. Who cares if you get robbed. Still has a good building payout for relatively cheap upgrade costs.

jmeijer
08-04-2013, 03:06 AM
I'd like a break from LTB's. It's good for my stats and income, but I need time to upgrade other buildings.

TRAZ
08-04-2013, 05:01 AM
How about a building you can collect gold from...lol....can I have that please?

bald zeemer
08-04-2013, 05:15 AM
haha this is so true.

Maybe I should reassess me entire approach. I'm even more foolish, and have a level 10 still.

TZora
08-04-2013, 05:16 AM
I'd like a break from LTB's. It's good for my stats and income, but I need time to upgrade other buildings.
once again, nobody is going to push you to buy a LTB .. its totally your decision. i hate 18 hrs builds so i didn't buy the last one. we'll get lots of more builds, we can wait for the right one. until then, upgrade ur current builds.

How about a building you can collect gold from...lol....can I have that please?
sounds like a plan .. perhaps they can offer a gold LTB that initially costs a lot of gold and upgrades are expensive too and in return pays little amounts of gold .. not a bad idea at all. Gree will definitely earn a lot from such a building and it will push free players to buy gold for this build and in return allow them to constantly make gold from such a build .. i'd say, its a wonderful idea :)

ShawnBB
08-04-2013, 12:13 PM
haha this is so true.

This is very wrong,dude. You sure robbed his NC too, why dont you call him idiot for building NC?
They have the powerful IpH to bring it to that high lvl and put a lot of effort and research in this game, I'm pretty sure they know this game better than you do. You don't call those people idiot simply because they didn't collect their NC or still.....

How far to go in LTB(assuming regular typeBs) events depend on player's NightClub/pagoda's maturity and the LTB's quality, it has nothing to do with collect cycle. What about NC if you skip 6/18 hours building?

Euchred
08-04-2013, 12:27 PM
My L10 still got tagged today (syncing) which boasts a payout of 24 million. As someone who religiously collects NCs 4x a day my 18s won't get robbed very often, hell my NCs only get robbed about once a month.

On topic I wouldn't mind something crazy like a 36 hour cycle, it would be similar to 18s only synced with your 12's as opposed to syncing with 6's like I do with 18's. Hopefully not too cheap which probably isn't a popular stance but when in Rome....

Kidkiller
08-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Well, wonder what the next LTB will be, I doubt for a type A but I hope I'm wrong and its a new type A.

Gingeasian
08-04-2013, 12:57 PM
i just hope the next one looks a bit nicer than the still

Spaden
08-04-2013, 03:31 PM
I'm only buying if it's a 6,12 or 24 hour building

DoubleR7
08-04-2013, 04:03 PM
i just hope the next one looks a bit nicer than the still

They just reused an image already in play for a defense building. Kind of lame.

I get reusing images for weapons, but for an LTB? Come on.

bald zeemer
08-04-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm just hoping with a footprint divisible by 5....
:)

jmeijer
08-04-2013, 09:26 PM
once again, nobody is going to push you to buy a LTB .. its totally your decision. i hate 18 hrs builds so i didn't buy the last one. we'll get lots of more builds, we can wait for the right one. until then, upgrade ur current builds.I will buy every LTB, but I want time to upgrade other buildings right now. It's essentially IPH growth versus LTB items - this cycle, I decided to upgrade the NC and Pagoda, and I would like time to complete those (both at 9).

ShawnBB
08-04-2013, 09:44 PM
I will buy every LTB, but I want time to upgrade other buildings right now. It's essentially IPH growth versus LTB items - this cycle, I decided to upgrade the NC and Pagoda, and I would like time to complete those (both at 9).

As a 10m Iph hood owner, I think you are having absolute freedom at LTB event. You are probably having 49% discount on upgrades. Just slow down at the next expensive LTB,save and finish ur NC/PG,that simple...

Stop standing at the top complaining. Think about those lvl2 lvl3 NC players, they are having a way harder life than you.

TZora
08-05-2013, 12:11 AM
I will buy every LTB, but I want time to upgrade other buildings right now. It's essentially IPH growth versus LTB items - this cycle, I decided to upgrade the NC and Pagoda, and I would like time to complete those (both at 9).
then buy it but don't upgrade it .. or miss one last upgrade and upgrade other buildings .. you get 20 days to upgrade the LTB all the way to level 10. i assume, you are not upgrading your LTBs to level 10 .. are you? all in all, you are not losing on anything ... so ... whatever floats your boat :)

TZora
08-05-2013, 01:45 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

http://i.qkme.me/3t2290.jpg

KemoKidd
08-05-2013, 08:47 AM
I will buy the next ltb no matter what it is. I usually buy 2 of them but I hate the last 18 hour one so I only bought 1 this time because I was able to level it up to 8 without gold. I did it primarily for the weapons given. Every other collection it geys robbed bc I like to sleep uninterrupted at night.

This morning I woke up to it robbed and I will collect it at 1 pm so it'll be ready at 7 am for me to make an unrobbed collection. It will then be ready in the middle of the night for someone to rob. I dont care about being robbed bc 1. This is only a game and 2. I expect it to be robbed.

murf
08-05-2013, 08:50 AM
They just reused an image already in play for a defense building. Kind of lame.

I get reusing images for weapons, but for an LTB? Come on.

I think every LTB building has been a reused image...

murf
08-05-2013, 08:57 AM

If the next one is relatively expensive, I think I'm going to buy 2 and but maybe only upgrade to L2 or L3...I want to accumulate a ton of cash ($5B+, so that maybe if the next one is relatively cheap, I can take it all the way to L10 for those top weapons)....The Still would have cost $8.7B for me to take to L10 (only one 30% off)...over a 21 day cycle I can collect just over $5B, so hopefully I'll be able to do that if the next LTB is less then $60m

Although the trend is to more expensive buildings... 15 / 75 / 35 / 78 / 50....if the trend continues the next 2 will be $80m then $65m.

TZora
08-05-2013, 09:40 AM
I will buy the next ltb no matter what it is. I usually buy 2 of them but I hate the last 18 hour one so I only bought 1 this time because I was able to level it up to 8 without gold. I did it primarily for the weapons given. Every other collection it geys robbed bc I like to sleep uninterrupted at night.

This morning I woke up to it robbed and I will collect it at 1 pm so it'll be ready at 7 am for me to make an unrobbed collection. It will then be ready in the middle of the night for someone to rob. I dont care about being robbed bc 1. This is only a game and 2. I expect it to be robbed.
what? how could you allow anyone to rob your building(s)? omg .. that's horrible!! :p

DPB
08-05-2013, 12:45 PM

Why not wait to collect until you go to bed, then not only can you collect on time tomorrow, but also the next day, and maybe a third day as well? Done properly, you should be able to average 3 full collections and a robbed collection every 4 days.

murf
08-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Why not wait to collect until you go to bed, then not only can you collect on time tomorrow, but also the next day, and maybe a third day as well? Done properly, you should be able to average 3 full collections and a robbed collection every 4 days.

That strategy is clearly better, as you collect 3.4 x's every 4 days. But you are still leaving a bunch on the table... 4 * 24 / 18 = 5.33 collection every 4 days with perfect timing...so 3.4 / 5.33 = 63.75% collection rate.

zwiswoo
08-05-2013, 01:22 PM
I think the limited buildings so far are great for people who already have a lot of income. But frankly in terms of game dynamics those are the people who need extra IPH the least. LTBs have pushed my income to almost 4M, and there's not all that much to do with it besides buy more LTBs.

Maybe once or twice they should offer a limited building that helps low income/low stat/new players, to add some interest back to cash items and income for them. Cheaper than the LTBs so far, maybe in the 2-3 million range, and with correspondingly worse weapon rewards.

Like a super-laundromat, basically x200 of a regular laundromat. Type A, pays a thousand bucks every five minutes at level 1. If you take two of them to L10, you get 150k every five minutes. Make all 12 collections in an hour and you make 1.8 million.

That would also add the interest right back to PvP!

DannyD
08-05-2013, 01:26 PM
One of the good things about this game, and is proven by this thread is different players have different strategies for what they think is best. If it was cut and dry on what is good and what is not good to do, it wouldn't be very fun, and we would all just be going through the motions. I like 12/24/48s but that's me. I also find it hard to upgrade and buy LTBs at the same time, as my IPH is well under one million... But it's a process, and I am getting there...

DannyD
08-05-2013, 01:34 PM
I think the limited buildings so far are great for people who already have a lot of income. But frankly in terms of game dynamics those are the people who need extra IPH the least.

Maybe once or twice they should offer a limited building that helps low income/low stat/new players, to add some interest back to cash items and income for them. Cheaper than the LTBs so far, maybe in the 2-3 million range, and with correspondingly worse weapon rewards.

Really interesting idea! I would hate a 5 min collect, but you make great points about LTBs helping high income players the most, and this would change that.

KemoKidd
08-05-2013, 02:13 PM

I will try that. Thank you. I was going to ask in a thread the best thing to do with 18 hour buildings. Every other building I have no problem collecting on time. I even collect my 8 hour buildings on time, 3 times a day, with no problem.

jmeijer
08-05-2013, 02:23 PM
then buy it but don't upgrade it .. or miss one last upgrade and upgrade other buildings .. you get 20 days to upgrade the LTB all the way to level 10. i assume, you are not upgrading your LTBs to level 10 .. are you? all in all, you are not losing on anything ... so ... whatever floats your boat :)I'm thinking about that. Probably buy two, taking one to 3 and save up for the next one. I did Pagoda to 7, Toy Box to 8, Transtech to 6, Shiner to 7 and Mill to 3 (could've upgraded further but did NC), so there hasn't been a LTB lv10 for me.

If the next one is relatively expensive, I think I'm going to buy 2 and but maybe only upgrade to L2 or L3...I want to accumulate a ton of cash ($5B+, so that maybe if the next one is relatively cheap, I can take it all the way to L10 for those top weapons)....The Still would have cost $8.7B for me to take to L10 (only one 30% off)...over a 21 day cycle I can collect just over $5B, so hopefully I'll be able to do that if the next LTB is less then $60m

Although the trend is to more expensive buildings... 15 / 75 / 35 / 78 / 50....if the trend continues the next 2 will be $80m then $65m.Exactly. You have about the same income/hr, so it's easy for me to compare it. Too bad that you have only one -30, it could save you a lot. Actually, I tried to save up for the Shiner by skipping the last Transtech upgrade I could afford - but Gree released the Shiner later, and I already started another upgrade.

I hope that the trend gets broken. It's fun for us 10m+ guys, but not for the people with a lower income. If Gree made a cheaper building (with weaker items), more people would participate.

Im Jahova
08-05-2013, 02:51 PM
I don't think they'll have another 24 hour building. I. Hoping for a 48hr but they will probably make it something stupid like 6hr and 18hr collection times

DoubleR7
08-05-2013, 03:07 PM
I think every LTB building has been a reused image...

...False...

murf
08-05-2013, 03:30 PM
...False...

Well 4 of the 5 were reused...and the Transtech Building is in the picture for Office Park map, and I wrongly made the assumption that it had that building actually on the map as well

DoubleR7
08-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Well 4 of the 5 were reused...and the Transtech Building is in the picture for Office Park map, and I wrongly made the assumption that it had that building actually on the map as well

I was really inferring to the fact that they used the chemical plant image for the still. I don't have a problem with using images and buildings from the maps.

I could have specified my my sarcasm. Lol.

Jayo-XK1
08-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Im gettin a new data push right now

murf
08-05-2013, 03:40 PM
I was really inferring to the fact that they used the chemical plant image for the still. I don't have a problem with using images and buildings from the maps.

I could have specified my my sarcasm. Lol.

Haha...no problem...I now see your point...you could have 2 buildings in your hood that look exactly the same...

hg789
08-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Hmm, a $78.6M building with a 20 hour collect. I wonder if they'll rename it again like last time.

Deuces914135880
08-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Hmm, a $78.6M building with a 20 hour collect. I wonder if they'll rename it again like last time.
is it out now?
I got the new dataset too but no build, how big is it?

bald zeemer
08-06-2013, 12:32 AM
On dIPH/t, this is the most powerful building in the game. And pretty, to boot.
:D

mysugar
08-06-2013, 12:39 AM
I only like beautiful buildings,lol